• Please log in to reply
  • Go to first unread post
15228 replies to this topic

#15221 Ganondorf8

Ganondorf8

Pony

• Users

Posted Yesterday, 05:55 PM

My age issues are acting up again because of what I learned this morning regarding one of my relatives.

Register now to remove this ad.

#15222 The_Gobo

The_Gobo

Squirrel

• Users

Posted Yesterday, 05:57 PM

I'm feeling very curious right now.

As to when/what the first cutie mark ever was.

#15223 gamecubeguy214

gamecubeguy214

Pony

• Users

Posted Yesterday, 07:53 PM

Tired, clumsy and a bit stupid. This headache is also gross.

#15224 Dusk Claw

Dusk Claw

Squirrel

• Users

Posted Yesterday, 11:30 PM

My day have been okay i guess just still getting over what happened yesterday

#15225 Blue Snow

Blue Snow

Pony

• Users

Posted Yesterday, 11:46 PM

Tired, it's 2:45 am and I start college in less than 8 hours.

Probably not a good idea to be up this late...

#15226 Rarity the Supreme

Rarity the Supreme

Parasprite

• Users

Posted Today, 12:39 AM

I feel extremely spacey because it's Monday( which suck ), I have terrible physics with my terrible physics teacher, and I am definitely starting to become ill.

I'll just have to power through today the best that I can. Wish me luck. I REALLY need it.

#15227 StormBlaze

StormBlaze

Bunny

• Users

Posted Today, 01:23 AM

i hurt myself yesterday. ;_; 

i cant do much with my right side as it still hurts to do some things, like turn or look up or right. 

Neck and shoulder muscle just "went" as I reached for a pen ;_; lay down on the sofa to rest and that was such a bad idea, just made it worse. the pain was so bad I couldn not lift my head to try and get up, so i was stuck ;_; 

it's just bareable today, i managed to get to work but argh gotta just sit here quietly and get on with things. not moving much. 

#15228 The_Gobo

The_Gobo

Squirrel

• Users

Posted Today, 01:51 AM

i hurt myself yesterday. ;_; 

i cant do much with my right side as it still hurts to do some things, like turn or look up or right. 

Neck and shoulder muscle just "went" as I reached for a pen ;_; lay down on the sofa to rest and that was such a bad idea, just made it worse. the pain was so bad I couldn not lift my head to try and get up, so i was stuck ;_; 

it's just bareable today, i managed to get to work but argh gotta just sit here quietly and get on with things. not moving much. 

That's when you take some tylenol and drink milk with it, then lay down with an herbie.
(It's a bag full of rice, beans, herbs and spices to relax muscles and smell nice when heated)

#15229 StormBlaze

StormBlaze

Bunny

• Users

Posted Today, 02:13 AM

That's when you take some tylenol and drink milk with it, then lay down with an herbie.
(It's a bag full of rice, beans, herbs and spices to relax muscles and smell nice when heated)

i was plastered with them all yesterday. they helped a lot. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mega Thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users