Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What color would/do you dye your hair?

Phoenix Flair

I've always wanted to dye my hair a really strong ginger color, full-on orange, but I think I'll leave off for a while. If you could dye your hair any color, what would it be and why?

Or if you do dye your hair, what color do you go with and why?

I would never actually do it but I'd go for a light purple. (the shade of Cadence's hair)

Heck, even pink would be cool.

Edited by Felix
  • Brohoof 1

Probably brown, because I'm boring.

Well, my hair used to be red, but now it's sort of a reddish brown. If I were to dye it, I'd probably make it a darker brown. I don't think it's worth the hassle though, especially since it'll probably eventually change to that colour anyway.

Oddly enough, if I could be bothered. I would die my hair a dark purple, but I doubt that will ever happen.

If I was gonna die my hair and not look idiotic. It would be just plain black. Nothing else, oh I am rambling again... I have to get out of that habit.

I already dye my hair any color I want! XD

<for some reason my pic link keeps breaking> O_o

I always usually go with pinks, blues, greens, purples, lilacs... Princess Celestia-ish colors I guess, lol. 

I'd love to try to copy Princess Cadences hair colors at some point though! That'd be awesome. 

Edited by babymoondust
  • Brohoof 1

Light brown like america from hetalia.

You mean, like, dirty blondish?  I have that hair color naturally, and I can't stand it.  This is the hair color sensible brunettes do their highlights, the color everyone dyes away from.  Take my advice and keep back from this color, all the naturals like me are abandoning ship.

I would dye it black. I'm an original brunette with dark brown hair...I tried convincing my family to let me dye it black, but they said because of my pasty complexion (i'm very white) i'll look Goth. XD

Many years back I thought of dying it blonde for a while. However, now I would never change my hair color ever. Unless it starts turning grey real early or something, then I'll dye it back to black. >.<

Edited by Envy

Jet black with some golden brown highlights. I like how the black brings out the golden brown. Im naturally a dark brown, so anything darker would suit me in my opinion.

• Brohoof 1

This I've been thinking about for a while now and though I doubt I'll actually dye my hair, I think I would dye it dark blue, green or black with 1 purple highlight. Would be pretty weird since I'm a guy but hey, I like weird. Weird is cool. 

• Brohoof 1