Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Can anyone draw my new OC?

monsdkfndflksdnlksl

A griffin OC?  Haven't taken a decent attempt at those for a while, so I'd be more than happy to give this a go (I can offer no promises, sadly).  

Though I have to say that hair/mane on a griffin sounds a bit odd to me, what sort of style would you like to see?  Additionally, is there any sort of pattern on the body in regards to color, or would it be similar to that of a bad eagle, with brown body and white neck?  Same question for the blue and white feathers for the head as well.  Any particular pose or expression that you'd like to see Sky Song in?  Any other details that I may have missed?

A griffin OC?  Haven't taken a decent attempt at those for a while, so I'd be more than happy to give this a go (I can offer no promises, sadly).  

Though I have to say that hair/mane on a griffin sounds a bit odd to me, what sort of style would you like to see?  Additionally, is there any sort of pattern on the body in regards to color, or would it be similar to that of a bad eagle, with brown body and white neck?  Same question for the blue and white feathers for the head as well.  Any particular pose or expression that you'd like to see Sky Song in?  Any other details that I may have missed?

Any Style you wish, you're personal style would be cool and there is no general patten besides the Wings and feathers being more Blue and White then the Body and it's body would be the same as the bald eagle or you can make the body like the feathers as well and head feathers, would transition from white to a light blue on top and pose and expression for the pose can you make her standing with her wings spread out? and Expression her scowling would be good, and i don't know of any details you would of missed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...