Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Hard Cider?

Gone Airbourne

My mistake. Woodchuck Amber is made in Vermont, not West Virginia.

Just got myself six of them to try. Looking forward to when they get a chill.

• Brohoof 2

A tad sweet and a little sour going down but you would have to try it for yourself to decide you know. 

Sounds pretty good. I'll know in a few hours.

• Brohoof 1

Do you remember what it was? Or what brand?

After some searching on Google Images, I found it:

lBrownsLaneCan.jpg

Edited by LatinoChurro

After some searching on Google Images, I found it:

lBrownsLaneCan.jpg

Hmmm, haven't seen that one around here. Maybe one of the private liquor stores has it.

• Brohoof 1

I have tried recently: Woodchuck Amber, Strongbow, Ciderboys, Angry Orchard, & Redds Apple Ale

My absolute favorite being Woodchuck Amber

I'd say Woodchuck Amber, Angry Orchard, Strongbow & Ciderboys are my favorites so far.

Redds Apple Ale was okay not the best honestly but it is cheaper I believe.

So yeah if you like hard cider what would be your favorites?

The Ummah cannot drink where I live. So I cannot tell you. I also would not drink if I legally could.  :yay:

This was actually recommene dto me once, but I've still never tried it. What makes it so bad?

I'm not sure, the taste just isn't appealing to me at all. I'm not really into apple beverages so that could be just it. A lot of people I know like it.

Just the other day my culinary teacher was talking about her crazy summer, one thing led to another and she was talking about angry orchard and it took every ounce of energy I had not to jump out of my seat and declare my hate for hard cider.

But I didn't cause then she would be like omg, you're so tiny and adorable, you drink? I wouldn't expect you to.

If I liked the taste of apple drinks id probably enjoy it. I prefer Mikes hard lemonade over cider.

• Brohoof 1

I'm not sure, the taste just isn't appealing to me at all. I'm not really into apple beverages so that could be just it. A lot of people I know like it.

Just the other day my culinary teacher was talking about her crazy summer, one thing led to another and she was talking about angry orchard and it took every ounce of energy I had not to jump out of my seat and declare my hate for hard cider.

But I didn't cause then she would be like omg, you're so tiny and adorable, you drink? I wouldn't expect you to.

If I liked the taste of apple drinks id probably enjoy it. I prefer Mikes hard lemonade over cider.

I've actually been wanting to try Mike's for a while now. Is it sweet?

I'm pretty small too btw, so I know that feel.

Edited by LatinoChurro
  • Brohoof 1

I've actually been wanting to try Mike's for a while now. Is it sweet?

I'm pretty small too btw, so I know that feel.

To me its got more of that sour taste than anything. It's pretty good, I like the pink lemonade more than the regular though.

I use mikes when I play beer pong cause I really hate the taste of beer. Usually in a couple games it starts to make to stomach hurt. Which is weird...cause after 2 bottles I have to quit drinking it for the night but when I was in south padre this summer I downed 10 jäger bombs and was perfectly fine... -_-

To me its got more of that sour taste than anything. It's pretty good, I like the pink lemonade more than the regular though.

I use mikes when I play beer pong cause I really hate the taste of beer. Usually in a couple games it starts to make to stomach hurt. Which is weird...cause after 2 bottles I have to quit drinking it for the night but when I was in south padre this summer I downed 10 jäger bombs and was perfectly fine... -_-

Perhaps you are allergic to one of the ingredients in Mikes? Either the citrus or some part of the vodka? Does any other hard liquor make your stomach hurt?

Sour, eh? I could roll with that. Is there anything with a sorta sweet taste that you'd recommend. I'm a lightweight too btw.

Perhaps you are allergic to one of the ingredients in Mikes? Either the citrus or some part of the vodka? Does any other hard liquor make your stomach hurt?

I haven't had much of really any other liquor.

Honestly the only thing I've ever had is Mikes, Angry Orchid, Corona, Bud Light, Jäger. Only happens with Mikes.

It's probably just the acid from the citrus or something. As long as I don't have more than two bottles my stomach feels fine the next day.

A tad sweet and a little sour going down but you would have to try it for yourself to decide you know.

Well, I'm having my first Woodchuck right now, and it's about as you say. Big taste up front and then finishing off crisp. I've had some that ended like you were drinking water, so this is quite nice. I like it.

Sour, eh? I could roll with that. Is there anything with a sorta sweet taste that you'd recommend. I'm a lightweight too btw.

If you're not looking to get plastered of say go for a daiquiri if you want something sweet. I'll drink the strawberry ones if I'm not wanting to really drink any alcohol, only kind of sucks cause the red stains my teeth :P

I don't really drink sweet stuff other than that but I did have a sex on the beach once and it was decent.

• Brohoof 1