Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Favorite/Best Ninja game(s)?

FancyHorse

Although it would only be seen as a Ninja game in a very loose term, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance does it for me, best Hack & Slash combat controls I've ever had the fortune of playing with. The story is meh and a little weird but I guess that's expected from a Metal Gear game.

Well there's Ninja Gaiden of course though I prefer the older ones on NES over the newer series. Theres even the TMNT games by Konami on NES, SNES, Gameboy, and Genesis such as The Arcade game, Turtles in Time, and Hyperstone Heist. I'm not a TMNT fan but I find those games to be really good. And there's an obscure one from Nintendo that's Japan only called Mystery of Murasame Castle for the Famicom.

Edited by TheJLeeTeam

Well there's Ninja Gaiden of course though I prefer the older ones on NES over the newer series. Theres even the TMNT games by Konami on NES, SNES, Gameboy, and Genesis such as The Arcade game, Turtles in Time, and Hyperstone Heist. I'm not a TMNT fan but I find those games to be really good. And there's an obscure one from Nintendo that's Japan only called Mystery of Murasame Castle for the Famicom.

OMG.........i cant believe i forgot about TMNT, XD. Yet, Turtles in Time was my favorite.