Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Heroes of the Spiral

Concerto Dusk

"You have all been summoned to save existence itself. You are chosen warriors from separate realities but all have one thing in common. You will all pay a grave price in your reality unless you can save the multiverse. I am the King, I will be communicating to you through your symbols which will also serve as the seals to each reality."

OOC TOPIC: http://mlpforums.com/topic/108446-heroes-of-the-spiral/?p=3031712#entry3031712

• Brohoof 1

John: Examine your new surroundings.

The young boy looked around, surprised at the environment in which he suddenly found himself. This wasn't LOWAS, LOFAF nor any other land he could remember from THE MEDIUM. Was he beyond the Furthest Ring? It couldn't be, all that existed beyond the Furthest Ring was Void and Dream Bubbles. And these definitely weren't dream bubbles. They were GALAXIES. Looking under his feet, he sees that there's galaxy there, too, that he's standing on.

John: cool special effects. 

Giving his usual bucktoothed smile, he pulled his HOLOGRAPHIC COSBYTOP out of one of his CAPTCHALOGUE CARDS, where he attempted to start pestering one of his friends.

ectoBiologist [EB] attempted to start pestering gardenGnostic [GG]

EB: this is really awesome, jade! i bet your prankster's gambit is through the roof, teleporting me to a place as cool as this. 

EB: but seriously, you can teleport me back now. i was kind of doing something.

EB: jade? hello?

EB: seriously, this isn't cool. :/

@,

Katniss Everdeen opened her eyes. She remembered the previous events. Her sister Prim being killed... murdering President Coin after realising what a cold, manipulative, power-hungry woman she was... she and Peeta Mellark officially starting their love relationship... and finally, going to bed. But now she was somewhere else, and she was certain that it was not tracker-jacker hallucinations.

The Hero of time quickly drew the master sword and his shield as his surroundings suddenly changed. The Hylian Fields that he had been traversing to get to castle town had faded away to black. The green-clad hero looked around as it was revealed that he was standing in the middle of the universe. It reminded him of the Golden Goddesses' home, and he quickly knelt and offered a quick prayer to Din, Farore, and Nayru, the creators of the triforce.

John: Ignore the newcomers.

In spite of yourself, you take a look at the others, who, like you, have appeared out of nowhere.

They both look about your age. One of them has a stylish green hat that reminds you a bit of the hood on your own God Tier Pajamas, and the other one looks a little haunted. Like those guys from the movies who just got back from wars and stuff to find that everything's changed. There are a lot of movies like that.

You guess you can sympathize with them now.

That big, shadowy dude seems to be demanding your attention. You guess you may as well pay attention to him. Doesn't look like either the guy with the cool hat or the girl with the bow are too chatty at the moment.

Something something something threat to the multiverse seals to their realities champions of their reality. Sounds like the cliche opening monologue to all the coolest space movies.

Standing by himself in a dark cloak, Darth Maul studies the group. "How did I get here? How everything it was, it saved my life." As he was about yo be cut down by Obi Wan Kenobi, he suddenly appeared here. If course he had been in space before, but this was different, he could not get hold of his master by ant means, even his connection to the force seemed weakened. pulling out his light saber, he ignites it, testing it. Satisfied to see the dual blades, he looks at the dark figure yo wait for an answer.

Troy looked around, extremely surprised to find himself standing on a Galaxy. Mere seconds ago, he was with. Noah, Gia and the other rangers att a burger joint celebrating another victory with "meaty sacs of murfder" as Emma called their burgers when he was transported away with his morpher, sabre, blaster and keys to this new enviorment by the shadowy figure who had summoned him.

It didn't take long for Katniss to notice that she was not the only one present in this strange new environment. She pondered the tiny possibility that it was yet another arena, but shook it off quickly. She decided to go up to the one closest to her.

@,

"Excuse me sir, do you know where I am?" she asked.

John: Acknowledge stranger. 

@@Rainbow Eclipse
Huh. Looks like that archer girl wants to talk to you anyway. Unfortunately, you really have no idea where you are either. 
You could at least try to answer though. It would be pretty rude not to.

John: i dunno. space, i guess? i mean, we're standing on an entire galaxy. i didn't know you could, but i guess galaxies come in all different shapes in sizes. it makes sense. if galaxies can come small enough to put on a cat's collar like in the first men in black movie, i don't see why there couldn't be one dense enough for us to stand on. 
John: ...
John: if we're really in space, i wonder how there's air for us to breathe right now though. we're not in skaia, so it's not like there should be any provided to us for plot convenience.

@,

Katniss looked around, and it did indeed look like a galaxy.

She wondered what the stranger meant by "plot convenience", but decided to disregard it and get acquainted with the stranger. "I'm Katniss. Katniss Everdeen," she said, holding out her hand. "Who are you?"

Listening yo the pair talk, yet wonders what he is talking about. Walking over, he asks, "What, have you never been in space? It is an easy thing yo do. Then again, you look like not humans I have seen before, odd." Keeping his face hidden the whole time, as he did nit wish to be recognized and attacked so soon.

@,

BOOM. It was all he had heard. A loud explosion. For a moment, the marine though he had finally fallen in battle to the Orks. One final disgrace. But upon opening his eyes, he found a very different sight. The green glow of his visor emanated across the room as all the life forms were scanned, many coming up as unknown, some coming up as ancient Terran.

"w-were am I ?" He grumbled as he stood, the metallic sound of his vocaliser echoing through out the space. 

@,

Katniss raised an eyebrow. "I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure that going into space requires several kinds of preparation and equipment," she said sarcastically.

@@Commander Tangent,

She heard "W-where am I?" echoing through the space.

"Whoever you are, I have no idea how we got here," she called.

John: ===>

@@Rainbow Eclipse@,

John: my name's john! erm...

You pause. This is probably one of those more formal occasions.

John: john egbert. heir of breath. sooooo, i guess we're from different dimensions or something? :B

The second half of this conversation was directed towards both your new friend Katniss and this spooky tattooed wizard guy with horns who walked up.

John: i've been to space. it's nothing really special, though. the planets are far more interesting. then again, i've never stood on a galaxy before. usually i just sorta float around.

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

The armored hulk rose to his full height in power armor, nearly 7 feet and scanned the room. It appeared like deep space...but twisted in a way that appeared like the warp. His face underneath his mask was one of perplexed curiosity as he grumbled to himself slightly, hoping that another one of the many beings here could awnser his question. 

@,

"Different dimensions?" restated Katniss. "What made you suggest that? And what does 'Heir Of Breath' mean?"

@@Commander Tangent,

She cut the conversation off and turned her head, and her eyes widened at the sight of yet another individual in the mysterious galaxy-esque area.

John: Explain the game.

John: was i really the only one who heard that spooky voice earlier? like when we all got here? it said something about alternate realities or something. 

John: and heir of breath is my title. my god tier. everyone's got a title. like my buddy karkat's a knight of blood, and my friend rose is a seer of light. there are a bunch of different titles. we were all normal people when we started playing the game, and then we fought bad guys and climbed the echeladder and stuff, and then that spider troll tricked me into dying on my quest bed. when i woke up, i was wearing these nifty pajamas, and i had this windy thing i could do. i've gotten a lot better at controlling the wind now i've been doing it for a while.

@,

"I must have still been asleep when that voice happened," explained Katniss.

She listened in to the fellow, who she now knew to be named John, explain something about a game. It didn't make much sense to her.

"Knight... spider troll... all sounds like some sort of medieval fairy tale to me."

John: Try not to chuckle.

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

You fail spectacularly.

After you decide to stop chuckling, you decide it would be at least decent of you to correct that mistaken view.

John: sorry, it's just... i know it sounds silly, but there's not really medieval at all about skaia. it'd probably all take too long to explain properly though. maybe if we find the time sometime i can tell you the whole story.

You end up just kind of staring at Katniss awkwardly. It really is nice to see another human being. You guess the some of the trolls aren't completely repugnant. Some of them are even not completely unattractive. But there's something reassuring about the fact that there are humans that still exist outside of your group of friends and your dancestors, even if they aren't in your universe most of the time.

@,

Katniss decided to explain about her homeworld. "I come from a place called Panem," she said. "The country is divided into Districts. Twelve, to be exact. There was a thirteenth District, but that was destroyed during the rebellion all those years ago."

Troy looked at the group talking with each other and saw that there were still humans around. That was good....that meant his friends were still allright. "What game were you playing...it sounds like somethings Noah would love", he said to John. "Oh, I'm Troy by the way".

THE KING

"Welcome champions, I am the King of the multiverse and I have chosen you time save it from destruction. There are cores in each world that must be activated to save existence. You will be given a token to activate through cores and for new to communicate with you." As he says this, necklaces with a drill bit glowing purple. "Go now my champions." He fades away.

@@dusk shade,

Kyras looked to the new comer, the green light of his visor shifting over to him. It was yet another  Terran.  The terminator class marine gave a slight nod to the newcomer, before turning back to the other, listening to her story as he tried to peice together what the hell had just happened to him.