Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop SweetJeans's Digital Freebies! ~Now Closed!~

SweetJeans88

Alright, im gearing up to start a small commission shop and i need a few examples of what im offering :3 Slots are first come, first serve--by USER. 1 for each user. i dont want to be spammed by one person with twelve ponies. :/

i prefer as many references as possible for these--i dont care if its a regular person with some hair you like and want on a pony--ITLL WORK! colour schemes/palettes are good too. Be as descriptive as you can to get your point across. i can do clothing/carousel frilly-things, but just as a warning: im not great at armor sets.

Requests are closed! Thank you for your participation! <3
Ill keep the thread open however until i've filled all the orders!!!

Current offers:

2 cutie mark VECTORS
1 cutie mark vector left!

2 headshot portraits

1 full body female (Unicorn Preferred) <---suggested poses would be AWESOME

1 full body male <---suggested poses would be AWESOME

1 male, humanised (ill need a good amount of references for this one! if you pick it im going to bug you over PM about it haha!)

Plushie!!! i can do this!
2 plushie OCs up!
1 plushie left!!

my plushie portraits:

img-3034329-1-sapphireRadianceplush_zps7

img-3034329-2-changlingplushie_zps0d69f1

if you can think of something else i should offer, by all means suggest it!

1 full body with full background

PHASE 2:  as soon as i get the banner art finished for the commission shop, and my paypal figured out, the shop will be opened.  AND YES THERE WILL BE A GRAND OPENING SALE! :D

Edited by SweetJeans88

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, im gearing up to start a small commission shop and i need a few examples of what im offering :3 Slots are first come, first serve--by USER. 1 for each user.  i dont want to be spammed by one person with twelve ponies. :/ 

i prefer as many references as possible for these--i dont care if its a regular person with some hair you like and want on a pony--ITLL WORK!  colour schemes/palettes are good too. Be as descriptive as you can to get your point across.  i can do clothing/carousel frilly-things, but just as a warning: im not great at armor sets.  

Current offers:

2 headshot portraits

I'll take one of those headshot portraits if possible?

Ton of references.

Have fun with it and thank you in advance. If you have any questions about her you can always ask. :P

Oh, I'd like the full-body male slot! As a suggested pose, could I get my OC galloping? Like he needs to be somewhere in a hurry?

The full picture in my avatar can be seen on my profile page.

Edited by TenorSounds

1 full body female (Unicorn Preferred)  <---suggested poses would be AWESOME
Omfg Selune Darkeye at your service! She is in my sig and all her pictures in my deviantart here nioniosbbbb.deviantart.com Suggested poses? Hmmm how about... *scratches head* I can't exactly think of something right now... Something fierce while she casts some magic with runes? Care to help here?

I'll take one of those headshot portraits if possible?

done! ^_^  beautiful reference pictures youve got btw!

post-8581-0-16094700-1409185335_thumb.png

Could I get one of those headshots? My OC is in my signature. Feel free to ask if you have any questions.

aaannnd done!!!  im having issues with my internet tonight, so its taking fooooreeever to load em up to my photobucket :/

AstralMirageportrait_zps431df61e.png

Oh, I'd like the full-body male slot! As a suggested pose, could I get my OC galloping? Like he needs to be somewhere in a hurry?   The full picture in my avatar can be seen on my profile page.

hmm like hes late for something? racing? in terror? xD  im having trouble with the body language and facial expression :/ <3

hmm like hes late for something? racing? in terror? xD  im having trouble with the body language and facial expression :/ <3

Like he's running late for a show he's headlining or something, kind of a frantic run and expression.

Can you plush my OC Sapphire Radiance and for the pose can you have her using Magic or if you can't do a pose then nothing and if you can put her in a Blue and Gold Dress

i opted for the magics xP

sapphireRadianceplush_zps7fafd0b5.png

i opted for the magics xP

img-3036190-1-sapphireRadianceplush_zps7

Plushie!!! i can do this! 

2 plushie OCs up!

Can you plush my OC Sapphire Radiance and for the pose can you have her using Magic or if you can't do a pose then nothing and if you can put her in a Blue and Gold Dress.

I never said anything about a Sword just a Blue and Gold Dress

Are you still open?

yup :) still taking orders1  

though its gonna take me a mite longer than i thought; i thought id have the day off today,but they were so swamped they called me in.  So im absolutely beat guys~~gotta love holidays at the grocery store! :/   when i sit down and get to them, they will be finished quickly! its looking like monday im afraid, unless i have another insomnia spell tonight xD

Oh, I'd like the full-body male slot! As a suggested pose, could I get my OC galloping? Like he needs to be somewhere in a hurry?   The full picture in my avatar can be seen on my profile page.

fin! and whoever did that pic of your OC is amazing!!

he looks a little more terrified-and-running-for-his-life than just running late haha xD

post-8581-0-52065800-1409603164_thumb.png

Could you still put her in the Dress please? it would mean alot to me.

^_^ dress added, i think it turned out well :)post-8581-0-82571800-1409622877_thumb.png

Like he's running late for a show he's headlining or something, kind of a frantic run and expression.

i re-did it, i like this one better personally. hes not as frantic, but i like the pose more--its dynamic. ^_^

post-8581-0-05447000-1409646742_thumb.png

I would like a cutie mark vector If you can do one.

I want a Diamond that has been cracked through the middle.

If you can do both a dark black paletted one as well as lighter one I would like that.

Do it differently from the reference.

References,

Obvious recolor version