Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fim fiction problems - solved thank you

Dilarus

Problem has been fixed, thank you!

Does anyone else have trouble making a fimfiction account?

I've been trying for six months now, and the verification email won't send to my email accounts, ANY of them, I've tried three and recruited a friend to try to make one for me but the same problem occurs(and yes, I've tried the usual junk folder and such).

I'd really like to make an account as people have been using my art for covers and haven't been crediting me, and I'd also just like to dip in and out of the fanfic community.

I've searched for an email address I can use to contact the admins but came up with nothing (one email address did pop up for someone named "knightly" but I never got a response) I also tried messaging the site's facebook page, again with no response "£)^%$&$!

Does anyone know how I can get past this headache or can someone point me to an email address I can use to contact them?

Much appreciated,
Dil

Edited by Dilarus

Does anyone else have trouble making a fimfiction account?

I tried to make account and it worked for me. Maybe it's the email client you are using I don't know. I used gmail account if you want to know.

• Brohoof 1

This has been fixed now, a friend made an account for me and it seems to be working, although they had to make a new email address too ugh. I was using hotmail and gmail, neither worked, but my friend used gmail too and it worked for them >.<

• Brohoof 1

Glad to see that you resolved your issue with your FIMFiction account, Dil!  Since this thread has completed its intended purpose, I'll go ahead and lock this up.

Take care!