Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Heya Everypony!

Hyperactive_Y0utuber

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: I found this site when I was looking for any MLP season five spoilers. It looked inviting, so here I am! :)

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Well, I was on Netflix one day, and I saw a cute looking TV show in the new releases section. I decided to give it a try, and I LOVED it! I even introduced it to my best friend, and he's really into it too, but he just likes the show and isn't interested in brony stuff... yet. We watch it together all the time

I'm a teen girl, 17 years old, who is OBSESSED with My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (aren't we all?). I have a few pony figurines and I want to read some of the comics, but at the moment I'm just loving the show and appreciating brony art, fanfiction, and music. My OC is Hyperactive Y0utuber, an earth pony. Named her that because it's my YouTube username and I love to watch videos on YouTube. I'd say it's one of my biggest hobbies is watching Rhett and Link videos on YouTube (they're hilarious and cool, you should check 'em out). I won't bore you with another long paragraph about me, so I'll keep it short using bullet points.

• My other hobbies are going to the movie theaters, reading, and playing computer games
  • My favorite superheroes are Superman, Spider-Man, and the Guardians of the Galaxy (maybe the Guardians aren't exactly superheroes, but they're from Marvel and that's good enough for me).
  • My favorite animals are wolves and bats
  • I am most like Twilight Sparkle and Fluttershy with my personality

So yeah, now that I've introduced myself and probably bored you to tears... heh heh... 

Well, I hope I can make lots of friends here. After all, Friendship is Magic!  :)

post-29325-0-63169200-1409185695.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Welcome! We just joined the other day ourselves (to be clear, we aren't answering for the other members of this forum; we're a plural system) and everyone has been very friendly! We like your OC, and we also like Rhett and Link, they're always good entertainment. :)

• Brohoof 1

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: I found this site when I was looking for any MLP season five spoilers. It looked inviting, so here I am! :)

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Well, I was on Netflix one day, and I saw a cute looking TV show in the new releases section. I decided to give it a try, and I LOVED it! I even introduced it to my best friend, and he's really into it too, but he just likes the show and isn't interested in brony stuff... yet. We watch it together all the time

I'm a teen girl, 17 years old, who is OBSESSED with My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (aren't we all?). I have a few pony figurines and I want to read some of the comics, but at the moment I'm just loving the show and appreciating brony art, fanfiction, and music. My OC is Hyperactive Y0utuber, an earth pony. Named her that because it's my YouTube username and I love to watch videos on YouTube. I'd say it's one of my biggest hobbies is watching Rhett and Link videos on YouTube (they're hilarious and cool, you should check 'em out). I won't bore you with another long paragraph about me, so I'll keep it short using bullet points.

• My other hobbies are going to the movie theaters, reading, and playing computer games
  • My favorite superheroes are Superman, Spider-Man, and the Guardians of the Galaxy (maybe the Guardians aren't exactly superheroes, but they're from Marvel and that's good enough for me).
  • My favorite animals are wolves and bats
  • I am most like Twilight Sparkle and Fluttershy with my personality

So yeah, now that I've introduced myself and probably bored you to tears... heh heh... 

Well, I hope I can make lots of friends here. After all, Friendship is Magic!  :)

Hullo good to meet you. Rainbow Dash is 20% cooler.

I'll see ya'll around the forums  :)

• Brohoof 1