Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you do with Discord's magic?

TheDashingRainbow

Well, first, I would teleport to Mars, and terraform it. Then I would fill it with all sort of crazy animals and strange plants.  After that, I would choose one of them, give it a better brain, teach it agriculture, warfare, and so on, become worshipped as a god by them.

Then I would wait some millenia, watching them in amusement (here and there interfering to make it more interesting), and when I feel like it, I make myself king.

Then, I would start a conspiracy against myself, ultimately throwing myself from the throne. Then I would address the people as the leader of the rebellion, and everyone in the world will gasp in shock and surprise that I am the very one they just usurped. Oh, the look on their faces! It would be hilarious!

Edited by YetAnotherDiscord

Okay... Lets get creative.

1. I would make it to where whenever you fart, instead of just farting, you release an explosion from your bung hole, sending you sky high. Every time this happens, " looks like team rocket is blasting off again!" Can be heard in the distance.

2. Guitars now sound like adults from Charlie Brown.

3. Everyone would be named " jaeger bombastic "

4. Elton John becomes the thrash metal god

5. All small children shall receive three tactical nukes, of which they may do whatever they please with them.

6. Bruce Wayne is the butler, Alfred is batman.

7. Every time someone opens a small container, Rolf from Ed edd n eddy shall pop out and yell " LIFE HAS MANY DOORS, ED-BOY."

8. Bill Cosby becomes a spiritual advisor, beloved by the masses.

9. Snoop lion becomes snoop dogg.

10. Fallout 4 FINALLY COMES OUT.

11. Adam sander becomes honorable dictator of North Korea

12. Lindsey Lohan is actually drug free and out of rehab.

13. When it rains, it shall rain pianos.

14. Once a year, everyone will be required to " retuuuuuuuuurrrrnnnnn theeeee slabbbbbbbbbb"

15. Pawn stars will actually give fair prices for the things they buy.

16. Miley Cyrus becomes the president of twerkia, even though she is regarded as " flattius glutius Maximus"

Give every girl the "body" they think they

want to teach them a lesson to happy with

who are and not want you think the world

wants you to look!

Nah Ah......remember, be careful on what you wish for, b/c it can come with a heavy paid price, XD.  Especially Discords magic, however, I would use his magic "wisely"

I'd create my own private island nation in the South Pacific, and rule it benevolently as absolute monarch and king. If I bothered to have anyone else on it, anyway.

Dang, to be completely honest, I would probably only benefit myself in the best ways. That is until the power goes to my head and I go crazy and destroy the world because there is no such power like that in this world..

PS: if you were discord, do you think you would be able to contain your abilities?

Makes all those celebrities strip nude.

Oh wait the Fappening already did that. :umad:

Well for starters, I'd have the rest of the animal kingdom conquer humanity and run Earth for a year.