Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So, what is your ring tone?

A/H

My text message alert is the squee sound from everything.

Most notably, in MLP.

Oh, you know the one ;o

Mine one was a squee too! :squee: Just a single one, for texts mainly. Turning on my phone sometimes I'd get spammed with squees.  :yay:

My ringtone varied for different callers, but my general ringtone was 

Despite the terrible intro compared to the others (in my opinion) the song is actually good, and hence it is my ringtone.

And my notification is a squee of course.

This is my ringtone. If only I could have my own net navi... Oh well, maybe some day AI will become advanced enough. Hopefully I'll get to be a part of that project too! :P

• Brohoof 2

Mine kind of starts off like: doo dee doo doot doo.  Then it goes into: la laaa la laaa la la.  Then it...

Okay, in all honesty...  I don't own a cell phone lol.  Nor have I ever.  Nor will I ever.  Though sometimes part of me wishes I had one for the sole purpose of having a ringtone. xD  OH, or so I could make Rainbow Dash my phone background.

• Brohoof 1

I'm gonna be the iconoclast and buck the trend:

I don't have a ringtone; I keep my phone on silent, but I enable the vibrate feature!

I'm not too big on making or receiving calls, as I strongly prefer texts!

It took me a while to get rid of that old generic preset jingle I have on my phone.

I like to mix things up a bit, maybe changing it every month or so.

I've got a couple of edited snippets of my favourite songs. I'll have classical, or whatever song I'm liking at the moment.

Never would I even dare having MLP songs thrown in there! My goodness the embarrassment!  :o

I don't have one that I've selected on my iPhone since I just leave it on silent (and frequently miss calls, yup. xD) but on my last phone the ringtone was the string ritornello (beginning) of this bassoon concerto (not this recording, but I couldn't find the one I used on there anymore)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ie1D1GR9Gk

If I had one now it would most certainly be the intro of this:

• Brohoof 1