Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A Thread for Animators/Artists/Voice Actors/Singers/ect.

Nylon

I was just wondering if there are any of you on this forum that likes to animate or sing or VA or anything of the sort, so I decided to make a thead to chat with others with talents.

I know what you might be thinking and don't worry, I'm not one of those kids that are like "CAN YOU MAKE STUFF FOR ME PLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZZZZZZZZ?!?!?!?!?!", I am just a normal person who just wants to learn about new people in his brony community and thought it would be nice to make a thread where you can.

Feel free to tell a little bit about yourself and what you like to do, and maybe even show off some of your work.

For instance, I am a person who likes to make pony videos animated with Garry's Mod on Youtube. Here's one of my animations (which seems to be my most popular):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOMa1Kz8Ko8

I'm looking forward to seeing what the rest of you guys like to do too. :)

Edited by Sniper-Melon
  • Brohoof 1

Well i make music about MLP and have for 5 albums and nearly 3 years now. It's fun although the music community seems to be one of the weakest supported fandoms within mlp at this point. Too many well known people have left for non-pony shores and it seems most people have stuck to whom they still know or just don't tune in to the music side anymore. There's an interesting middleground to being known inside the smaller music community and yet unknown in the larger community sense (a background pony basically) that I've seen a lot of people fall into and that's a bit sad to see. Nonetheless I still enjoy the show and the fandom and will continue making music here until I've decided to finally hang up my hat.

Edited by Freewave