Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Quest for the Dragon's Treasure | Signups!

Ashbad

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Strafe and his character Strafe Gallop have informed me they're out of this roleplay unfortunately. Seems we need to find someone to fill the slot.

I think that we should start this rather soon, and for the new person that comes in we can find them along the way. Or you could always link the RP in your sig. That could help as well.

I think that we should start this rather soon, and for the new person that comes in we can find them along the way. Or you could always link the RP in your sig. That could help as well.

That's a good idea. Sorry for the waiting, I've just been rather stressed out the past few days, so I have put this RP at the bottom of my priorities stack. Perhaps a good RP will cheer me up though; I think a group of 5 would still be great :) how about we start for sure, tomorrow night? I'll come up with some ideas for things related to posting order, length of posts, amount of posts per day, etc. by tomorrow morning, shoot everyone still in a PM notice that we're finally starting, and then of course, get final input before we start!

Okay, well. I'm still in obviously, haha, and I'm good to start whenever. I'm currently unemployed so, I have all the time in the world at the moment. haha.

Okay, I'm sending out PMs tonight.

Sorry guys, yesterday (and what looks to be today) were/are busy for me. I want to start this tomorrow for sure -- I'm open from then on in the foreseeable future.

sending out PMs very soon, now.

Yay, I'm looking forward to it. Are you going to establish a posting order or let us establish it as we post?

Indeed, and I'm going to check one more time for all active players. No matter how many are still actually in, we're finally starting :)

Your thread is mostly appropriately formatted. But if you have an RP thread already created, please insert a link to it in your first post.

If you don't have an RP thread yet and are still Searching for players, change the prefix to Searching. Then change it back to OOC when you're done looking.

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough

• 1 year later...