Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private An Unexpected Trip to the Human World (RP Reboot)(On Hiatus)

Hypn0ticD

Link to the OOC Thread!

The Trottingham Summer Sun Celebration was going oh, so well! All of the princesses were there, and there was even talk of all four of them performing the ceremony together! Truly it was the event for any citizen of Equestria to see!

But then, the Changelings appeared out of nowhere, sending everything to Tatarus! They swarmed everywhere, overwhelming everypony they could! Were out to feed on love again??

Just when things look like they couldn't get any worse, an unusual creature appears and sets about unleashing a maelstrom of terror all her own, unleashing a magic most unusal-- dark tears that open in the air, sending Ponies through it!

The Royal Guard do their best to stop this creature, and are joined by the Mane6, and even the elder Princesses! Undaunted, the creature looses her magic on the posse, managing to send three of the former Element Bearers, and two princesses into total blackness…

The sky is clear, the air quiet and still as it's ever going to be. It looks to be the end -- or start to just another day. Joy.

Out of nowhere however, the sky darkens, somehow blacker than even thought possible! The wind picks up to gale force, whipping and tearing through the air as lighting strikes from all around. Just as soon the tempest appears, it disappears, leaving one to wonder… What in the hell was that?!

A cursory investigation reveals naught a drop of rain, and any damage, if at all, was superficial. Someone had been caught in the storm however, and is unconscious!

The would be rescuer is about to set off on adventure of discovering that this was no ordinary person, and that their lives were to take a turn for the strange…

Unbeknownst to the rescuer, this stranger was no ordinary cosplayer. Unbeknownst to the victim, this was not their world…

• Brohoof 2

@,

Diego hadn't been planning on doing anything much that day. He awoke slumped across a park bench, surrounded by empty hard cider bottles. This wasn't an unusual occurance for the unicorn stallion; he often awoke to find that he wasn't in his own house. Shrugging this off, he sat up and rubbed his thumping headache with a hoof, sourly glaring at an excitable pink mare who jumped around, yelling about the Summer Sun Celebration. Diego lay down and closed his eyes til the annoyance went away. Then he got up and trotted towards where the Celebration was taking place. While he didn't really care about the festival for its own sake, he often attended these places due to the freebies that were handed out.

He was downing a hair of the dog bottle of hard cider when the outside seemed to explode with activity. He said, automatically, "Whatever's going on out there, it's not me."

The other ponies in the bar tent looked askance at him; Diego wasn't sure they believed him. That was the problem with having a talent for chaos magic, it tended to make other ponies looking that way at him a lot. He went out to see what all the fuss was about... and immediately stepped into something which took the grass out from under his hooves and sent him spinning into nothingness....

~~~

After an unmeasurable and unknown period of nothingness, Diego opened his eyes with difficulty and tried to make sense of what was going on. He was lying on a flat, hard surface, and there were noises in the distance which sounded unfamiliar. Plus, he felt... different. Something was very wrong. Diego managed to sit up, and tried to get things into focus. His eyesight was blurred at first, but the first thing he saw was some weird, peach coloured stick like things in front of him. And they were moving. His eyes opened wide. They seemed to be part of his body but... he was a pony! He was supposed to have hooves! Had somepony put something in his drink when he wasn't looking? Diego wiggled the strange things which had replaced his hooves and stared catatonically at them, hoping against hope that this was all a weird hallucination. He didn't even notice that his body had changed beyond all recognition, he was too busy staring at his hands.

Edited by Pripyat Pony
  • Brohoof 1

(I'm guessing we're in the city?)

Corsica had been sitting under a tree, enjoying the celebration by herself, when all of a sudden a creature appeared and sent her into what she thought was just a void. She had passed out. She woke up after who only knows how much time had passed. It was dark out and the ground beneath her was hard, unlike the soft grass she was used to. She could hear unfamiliar birds chirping and loud horns in the distance, and the air she was breathing was moist and salty. This was definitely not home.

She opened her eyes and her fears were realised. Buildings, boats, and ponyless-carriages that we're not of Equestria were all over. She tried to get back on all fours, but found the position was very awkward and uncomfortable. Her hind legs were now much longer and were jointed in the wrong way, and her neck was shorter and not attached the same as it was that morning. By this point, Corsica was extremely freaked out, and she hadn't even seen her hands, feet, and lack of a horn. She screamed and backed herself up into the side of a building on her bum. She looked down to see bare feet with tiny nubs and hands with longer nubs, which made her scream more. She also noticed some sort of fabric covering her person and underneath the fabric was almost entirely hairless skin. What the hell happened?!

Edited by ~Shadow Wolf~

@,

Akatsu awoke rather mildly, even though she had just heard the loud crack of lightning. 'I didn't hear any rain, and i didn't see any clouds before i went to bed...' she thought. She slowly sat upright and looked out her bedroom window. It certainly wasn't raining, and it certainly wasn't cloudy. 'Was i imagining things? Was it part of a dream?' she wondered. She wearily moved the blanket off of her legs and slid over and off the bed. 'I wasn't going to sleep anyway. I should see if some hobo is outside kicking over the trash cans again. That might be it...' she suspected.

Akatsu shuffled through her small yet decorative apartment to the front door, and then to the elevator. She lived in one of the many apartments in The Regency - A nice but not too expensive apartment complex in New Bedford. She took the elevator from the 16th floor all the way to the lobby to take a walk. She was still in her pajamas, and she walked barefoot all the time to places. Her pajama top and bottom were a matching silky purple with small wispy black streaks going around.

It took relatively short time to get to the western side of the building. Akatsu didn't see anything except for a girl sitting, backed against the wall. There were no knocked over garbage cans, and no hobo. 'The heck is she doing here? I feel like i have seen her before... maybe i waited on her once.'

The girl was quite a bit bigger than Akatsu, but it was hard to determine the height. In the dark, it was hard to make out many other features, but it seemed like she was light blonde. Akatsu knew better than to approach strangers, and even more so in the dark, but something compelled her. Maybe it was her longing for a friend, or even just someone to talk to. She had left high school without friends, and was too busy working and figuring out what to do with life to even consider friends, but here, in the middle of the night, her cognitive sense drew her towards the girl.

Akatsu looked down at the girl, who obviously seemed puzzled. "Are you okay? I think you might have hit or knocked something over. I heard a very loud noise come from out here" she asked the girl.

Edited by The Original PWD

The Summer Sun Celebration was one of the biggest events in Equestria, especially this year’s event in Trottingham. All four Princesses would be there to raise the sun. And the wandering writer and storyteller Aegis Dare had to be there to see it. He’d been going about his own business, enjoying the festival and telling stories to anypony who’d listen. After a while, he started to relax in a tree and drifted to sleep.

He was woken up by an unfamiliar sound that seemed so distant, like it already happened. It seemed like it had become so dark so quickly, until Aegis took in his surroundings. Unfamiliar sights and sounds, and hard ground that felt uncomfortable to sleep on. He raised a hand to his head and let out a groan as he realised the changes. “Well, this is gonna be one unbelievable story…”

Aegis sat up and gauged the full extent of the changes. His body was changed entirely, but his mane remained the same from what he could tell. He glanced at his hands then to his altered ‘foreleg’ and pinched himself. “Ow.” He exclaimed quietly, rubbing his ‘foreleg’. ‘Either this is a really lucid dream or not a dream at all. Might be safer to assume it’s not a dream and try to learn more about this place.’

He tried to stand up, only to fall back on his hindquarters again. “Come on, Aegis… You can do this.” He said as he tried again, this time falling to his knees. He placed a hand against the ground and steadied himself as he tried standing again, not falling over this time. “That’s an improvement. Now to try and move…”

He took a wobbly step forwards, holding his ‘forelegs’ out in the same way he would’ve held his wings, or as close as he could manage. “Making progress. Remember, Aegis. Clear water.” He said, reminding himself of the phrase he always used to help clear his head and concentrate.

@@Pripyat Pony,

Shamrock was on her way to the local pub when everything went crazy. She just got to Trottingham the other day from Detrot. She was looking forward to a vacation in the city. She was also looking forward to the Summer Sun Celebration. This would be her first time attending one, so she was rather excited.  But then a swarm of changelings started attacking. Shamrock was rather annoyed that it had to happen at her first Summer Sun Celebration. After taking out a few of them, something else happen. 

There was a strange being that came from nowhere. Then it started opening tears in the fabric of space. And one just so happen to open up right behind her. She dug her hooves in the ground to try and keep herself from being sucked in, but to no avail. As she was sucked into the tear she started to feel drowsy. It didn't take her long to pass out. 

After a while, Shamrock slowly wakes up. When she opened her eyes she could see that she was in a alley near a street. She could also see her hat lying on the ground in front of her. As she reached out to get it she froze when she didn't see her hoof, but a hand. She lifts up her other arm to find another hand. Then she looked down at her now clothed body. Her legs were longer and at the end there wear boot like things at the end of them. She moved her feet around along with her toes.  Then she looked down to her chest and say to fairly large objects under her shirt. When she touched one of them she flinched when she felt it. And then she started to freak out. 

If you happen to be passing the alley at that moment you would find a strange girl holding one of her boobs and screaming with 

hysteria.

@@Pripyat Pony

Just another day for Dennis in the city of Patras. Now that the university was over for the summer he had approximately a month and something more to relax and kick back. He had managed to convince his parents to let him stay in the house so long as he studied at least half the time. They didn't want him to fall back in his studies.

He had oddly woken up early and he couldn't sleep. It was one of those weird intuitions he got from time to time that "something" would happen. Like that time he won that online item that had 0.00000000000000001% chance and got that 5 times. Plus the summer heat was starting to get intense. He had been sweating all night and it was sure a chance to get some fresh air plus scouting the beaches for potential future "raids", and by that he meant swimming raids. While he was treading between less-than-average populated alleys he heard something like a loud thunder and a thud. What the hell was that? There wasn't a cloud in the sky let alone one that could cause such lightning! Something had happened... maybe that was the intuition. Come to think of it he must have dreamed about this... Well at least in a way... all his dreams were symbolic. Once he reached the center of what he thought of the commotion he found a man looking at his hands. Now that might have been normal for someone else but this case was different... he was in terror, shock even! Why would he be in shock while looking at this hands? He scratched his black hair and looked at him with his brown eyes. The 23 year old university student approached hesitantly and greeted the stranger.

"Hello? Are you alright? I heard noise and i thought you were hurt... do you need some help?" ((OOC:Mind reminding me Diego's human appearance?))

(by the way, she was on her butt at that time. Not all fours)

Corsica looked up in shock at the new bipedal creature. "Who are you?! W-what are you? What in Celestia's name is going on?!"

Chloe woke up in the wee hours of the morning, so she figured she'd get up and go for a walk. She went through her morning routine of making her tea, getting showered and dressed, and brushing her hair and teeth, then she set out down the winding road to Bray

@

"Great, totally just messed up that trick." Rainbow Dash muttered to herself as she few high above the Summer Sun Festival. Even though the general atmosphere of the event seemed a bit ominous, Rainbow was determined to make the best of it, and showing off some her latest flying moves seemed to be the perfect way to do so. However, she would soon find out that her mistake was the least of her concerns. She looked back at the crowd that had assembled to watch her, expecting them to be laughing and pointing at her, but was surprised to find they were transfixed on something else. Dash followed their stares to discover that they were watching... a dragon pony? She had never seen one before, but it sure matched the description Twilight had given during one of her many boring lectures on rare magical creatures.

She immediately took off to see what all the commotion was about. As she got closer, it became apparent to her that the dragon pony was not alone. Accompanying her were a massive swarm of changelings, headed up by Queen Chrysalis herself, who were attacking any and everypony who got in their way. While Rainbow was confused about what was unfolding in front of her, now was not the time for questions. The princesses were under attack, and they needed her help!

Rainbow fought valiantly alongside her friends, but ultimately they all succumbed to a blast of Chrysalis' magic. They attempted to rejoin the attack, but were sucked into a tear created by the dragon pony, Avarice. Now, Rainbow floated along in a seemingly endless void, unsure of whether she was even in Equestria anymore, quickly passing out from the sudden expenditure of energy.

After what seemed like an eternity, Rainbow came to her senses and slowly took in her surroundings. The air felt damp, and nothing but grey clouds as far as the eye could see. The light was rather low, signaling that it was either early morning or late evening wherever it was that she was now. Rainbow brought her gaze down lower, and noticed she was in a field of sorts, surrounded by green grass and bushes here and there. She also spotted a pathway a few yards away from where she was sitting. Wow...what a rush that was. Rainbow thought to herself. I need to get up in the sky and get an idea of what this place looks like. She attempted to take off as she had so many times before, but found she couldn't. "What!?! Why can't I fly? I've always been able to..." She soon found her answer as she turned her head to look behind her. To her utter dismay, her wings were completely gone. Rainbow stared down at the ground, completely devastated. Then she noticed that her hooves had been replaced by two things that looked like dragon's hands, and the other two appeared to be feet, only these two seemed to have some sort of boot on them.

She was so distracted by her new findings, that she almost didn't notice the strange creature walking down the path in front of her. Instinctively she was afraid of the beast, so she laid low and rolled herself behind a bush, unable to use these new limbs of hers. From behind the bush, Dash tried to get a better look at the thing. It moved on its two lower limbs, had a peach-coloured coat, and an orange mane. Well, nothing too weird, I suppose. But how do I know it isn't out to eat me? She remained as still as possible, hoping it wouldn't spot her.

@, (There, i fixed it)

Akatsu was a tad bit worried for this girl, for she seemed a bit... well, delusional. "Uh. I'm Akatsu" she said and sat down about 2 feet from her. "I'm pretty sure i'm a female human, and i will be honest, i don't know what is going on either. I'm guessing that means you have no idea how you got here?" she asked. She had no real experience with people, so she hoped she wasn't scaring her. "If you want i can give you a ride back home?" she offered to the girl.

A small detail that stood out to Akatsu, was the name 'Celestia''I must have heard that name when going through channels on the television that one time...' she thought. She never watched much TV, as it bored her quite easily. Once or twice she has flipped through channels out of pure boredom. This was before she moved out of her parents house of course. She had no need for a TV at home if she wasn't going to watch it. 'It was from that one pony show... i think.'

@GeneralDirection

Chloe spotted a girl about thirty or so metres down the road that seemed to wake up and roll into the bushes. When she arrived upon the bush the girl had rolled under, she bent down and looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "Oi, what's the matter wit you? 'Ve ye been drinkin' too much Guinness or somethin'?"

"I don't even know where I am. What happened to my hooves, my horn, my- my body? I have no clue what happened or where I am." It was dark, but Akatsu could make out that Corsica was covered in a bit of dirt or grime.

Still waiting on and @Pripyat Pony

@,

11:40 PM, Friday - Manheim, Pennsylvania, Jaeger Household - United States, Eastern Coast.

"So what exactly is your ETA?"

"We won't be landing until early tomorrow morning.. Around five or so, I'd say. Maybe six... Please don't wait up."

"Hahah, you know I'm not going to listen."

"Riza..."

"I know, I know. Relax, Dad. I'm not so idiotic that I'd stay up all night, when I know you're relying on me coming to pick you up so early in the morning!"

"I should hope so! Try to get some rest, at least. I'll call you again when we're on the ground. Goodnight, sweetheart. I love you."

"Sure thing, Dad. Good night! I love you too!"

A quiet tap of finger tip against phone screen signified the call had been cut off. Riza Jaeger stared at the phone for a second before closing out of the 'calls' window and returning to the home page, before setting the phone to 'sleep' mode and dropping it on her lap. The young woman yawned and stretched, letting her hands fall limply back to her sides, on landing on the cushions, the other on the back of the German Shepherd lying beside her. The animal jumped slightly and looked back at her owner, startled. Riza giggled briefly, running her hand over the coarse hair of the dog's back, "Sorry about that Val... Forgot you were beside me for a second."

The canine only stared for a few more seconds before sighing and lying her head back down on the couch armrest. Riza watched her dog for a few moments before turning her attention back to the TV in front of her, and the scene paused upon its screen - a shot from the anime 'Fairy Tail'. Riza squinted at the tattoo of the titular guild, then at her shoulder, "Hey Valkyrie... You think Dad'd let me get one of those as a tattoo? Like, on my shoulder or maybe my thigh? But lower, not like a tramp stamp or anything. I don't think he'd ever forgive me if I got one of those..." She commented as she clicked the 'play' button.

For the next twenty or so minutes, she remained relatively motionless on the couch, idly stroking her dog with one hand. It was in the quiet moment between the end of the episode she had been watching, and the beginning of the next that the wind began to pick up. Had it not been for Valkyrie's hackles raising and the deep growl that emanated from the dog's chest, Riza would have payed it little mind. As it was, however, her full attention was grabbed. The seventeen year old glanced at the nearest window, slowly getting to her feet as Valkyrie leapt from the couch, muscles tensed and ears forward as she barked in protest of the sudden storm. As the wind picked up, Riza grabbed the dog by her collar and pulled her into the kitchen, the nearest place with no windows, and wrapped her arms around the canine, crouching down. Normally, a bad windstorm - even one of this caliber - wouldn't be much cause for worry. But when your house was surrounded by a small forest of tall trees, it payed to err on the side of caution. Riza felt her choice to be a little more justified when the electricity flickered briefly.

Almost as soon as the storm had started, however, it passed. Riza, her ears ringing from Valkyrie's incessant barking throughout the gale, released the dog and stood to her full height. No sooner was she free, than the German Shepherd raised over to the door leading to the back deck of the house, still letting forth deep, growling barks as she stared into the black. Riza swallowed and sprinted to the long coffee table she had been resting her feet upon only moments before. She pulled open a lengthwise drawer, removing the first object her hand made contact with - a Remington 870 tactical - and made her way to the doorway. Some might call her and her family paranoid for keeping such a device (and several others) in the coffee table of all places, but her father was a member of the United States Army Rangers - a Special Operations unit - and a very passionate and enthusiastic collector of firearms and their protective uses. It stood to reason that her home would be filled to the brim with gun placements in even the furniture. It helped that she shared her father's love and skill for such things.

Riza glanced at the weapon as she pumped the forward grip, sliding a .12 gauge shell into the chamber. Leaving the safety switch in the on position, the young woman turned the flashlight on the end of the shotgun on, and angled it outside before opening the door. Valkyrie was out in a heartbeat, standing on the edge of the balcony and barking. Riza stepped out after her, keeping her finger off of the trigger as she went to stand beside her dog, slowly sweeping the back yard with the flashlight on her gun, calling out, "Hello?! Anyone out there?!" In her sweep, she was able to see several branches had fallen from the surrounding trees - even an entire tree split partially down it's length - and... A person? Riza focused the flashlight and called out once more, "Hello? Are you alright?"

12:03 AM, Saturday - Manheim, Pennsylvania, Jaeger Household - United States Eastern Coast.

---

8:00 PM, Friday - Los Angeles, California, LAX - United States Western Coast.

@@SilverHeart

"Another two month trip, another new land seen, another paycheck. All in all, I'd say it was successful." Were the thoughts foremost in Aidan Walker's mind as he began to shut the laptop before him down and stuff it into his carry one. He had been on planes for most of the day, with only a few short breaks at different airports when transferring flights. Probably the nicest of which being when he had to wait thirty minutes for his flight to begin boarding. That wasn't a terrible experience, however. He held a conversation for the entire duration of the wait with a soldier - a member of the Rangers - who was returning home from his final active duty tour. It was a good talk. But despite that, Aidan was happy to finally be home. Well, nearly home. He still had a long enough drive ahead of him. 

As the plane touched down and was guided to its dock, Aidan slid his carry on bag over his shoulders, waiting to be released from the airplane's confines. He had to conciously keep himself from sprinting down the narrow, crowded hallway.

--

8:40 PM, Friday - Los Angeles, California, Walker Household - United States Western Coast.

"Home sweet home!" Aidan shouted to himself as he walked up the driveway to his front door, turning briefly to wave at the taxi driver who'd transported him safely back home. The driver gave a small wave back before pulling away. Apparently giving the man some bonus cash had put him in an even friendlier mood. Aidan took out his keys, sifting through them until he found the correct one. Once he had, he slid it into place, turned and entered his home for the first time in two months. He took a deep breath and stretched. It always felt good to return home from a trip, no matter how long or short it may be.

He took his luggage quickly upstairs, setting his laptop and camera bag carefully on his desk and practically throwing his case onto his neatly made bed, deciding that he'd unpack it later after he unwound a little. The freelance photographer hop-skipped back downstairs and into the bathroom, eager for a shower in his own, familiar surroundings. 

--

9:01 PM, Friday - Los Angeles, California, Walker Household - United States Western Coast.

For the fifteenth time since returning home, Aidan stretched. It was such a relaxing thing to do, especially after being cooped up in a plane for so much of the day. Aidan was the sort of person who didn't complain, vocally at least, about his discomfort, but despite that he refused to ride first class. It didn't give as much opportunity for conversation as coach did. He smiled slightly, reclining further into his chair, looking out over the expanse before his deck. He lived in a surprisingly secluded spot in the Los Angeles area with very few neighbors, which he found to be just to his liking, despite his being a people person. It was a good way to unwind, in his opinion. A long, hot shower, followed by sitting out in the nearly fall air with a glass and bottle of whiskey and no one else around to distract him. He had just taken a sip from his glass and set it back on the table and was in the beginning stages of dozing off when the wind began to pick up to near gale forces. Aidan was jerked awake, and he stared, wide eyed, as the sky blackened to a level beyond anything he'd seen before. Though it might not have helped in a real emergency, Aidan bolted back into his house, ducking under his dining room table. 

Just as soon as it had picked up, the wind died down. Slowly, Aidan peaked out from under his table, and with even slower movements did he crawl completely out from beneath it and make his way back outside. Surprisingly, there was no damage, save for his whiskey bottle lying shattered on the deck, but that was of little concern. Aidan's eyes were on something - or rather, someone - completely different. They hadn't been there before. The man leaned on his deck railing, cleared his throat, and called out, "Uhm, excuse me? You okay down there?" Probably a stupid question, but what else was he going to say?

9:03 PM, Friday - Los Angeles, California, Walker Household - United States Western Coast.

---

@@Hypn0ticD,@@Miss Reaper,

9:55 PM, Friday - Colorado Springs, Colorado, Connery Household - United States Western Coast.

"Processing... Processing... Aaand done. Finally." Bowen sighed to himself, running one hand down his face. He clicked around on his computer, locking the audio files into one folder, then attaching that folder to an email alongside the words 'Sorry I took so long getting these recorded. Work decided it needed extra hours and the like. Anyway, here they are.' And after double checking that the message was flawless, and it was going to the right place, Bowen clicked send. The officer sighed again, taking a short sip from the bottle of beer beside his hand on his computer desk. A long week of work, crunching to get voice over lines done and sent away before a deadline, and just general life itself had worked itself into a nice batch of stress for the usually jovial man. 

He took another, longer sip from the beer before looking at the logo, "You've been a good friend, Sam. You don't talk, just sit there and let me relax. Real nice of you." He was, of course, talking to the Colonial America era man on the paper encasing the glass, the face of the Samuel Adams brand. Bowen whistled tunelessly to himself as he walked over to a separate desk, this one devoid of a computer and instead inhabited by various sketchbooks. He stared at them for a few seconds before coming to a decision. Downing the rest of the Sam Adams, Bowen set the now empty bottle on the edge of the desk for later disposal and sat down, leafing through the first sketchbook until he came to a blank page. Bowen grabbed the first pencil he found, inspected the tip, sharpened it when he decided it wasn't fine enough, inspected it again, and this time finding it satisfactory, he grunted and put lead to paper. 

Only to remember one last thing. With an aggravated growl, Bowen stood up once again and walked over to the iPod dock on his computer desk, muttering about getting a second one for his art desk. He plugged his phone in, swiping through until he found the music playlist he was looking for. After having selected said playlist, consisting primarily of Trocadero, he sprinted back over to his art desk, picked up his pencil once again, and began to draw. What exactly, he didn't know. He hadn't planned anything specific. He was just drawing whatever came to mind from the music. Considering the first song was all about a 'shotgun woman, who won't back down', he ended up with the rough sketch of a woman standing standing in a post apocalyptic city, with the appropriate attire, wielding a large, smoking  shotgun with a very pissed off look on her face.

No sooner had he been going to start adding shading and other touch ups to his sketch, did Bowen get the sense that the wind had picked up outside - being in the basement, he didn't hear much going on above, much less something like the wind. So the fact he heard it now spoke volumes for how loud it was now. He wouldn't have payed it any mind, if it wasn't for his power suddenly going out for a few seconds. When it came back on, he couldn't help but notice an unseemly line through his drawing, having happened with he lost sight and concentration. With a very frustrated growl, Bowen stood up, angrily dropping his pencil to the floor and bolting upstairs. He had no idea what he was going to do, considering it was the wind that made his power go out, but dammit he needed something to be mad at. That was foremost in his mind when he flung open his door and his eyes landed instantly on two random people in the middle of the street. As good an excuse as any to yell, "What the hell just happened?!" Yes, very eloquent, Bowen. Very eloquent. 

10:03 PM, Friday - Colorado Springs, Colorado, Connery Household - United States Western Coast.

---

11:48 PM, Friday - Manhattan, New York, Random Walkway - United States Eastern Coast.

"We only want to have a good time

We only want to have a good time
Flying by wire, we cross the green line
We ride fast, they take their sweet time
We only want to have a good time, good time..."

Amber took a deep breath as she let the last notes of her

die away, plucking at the strings of her guitar for a few seconds more, before finally coming to an end. The homeless woman glanced up at the black of the sky above the cloying lights of Manhattan, staring for a few moments before looking back down at the small group of people who had gathered around her. A few stepped forward, dropping spare change, and some even crumpled dollar bills, into her battered guitar case. Amber smiled at each of them, giving her thanks to each of them, ending with "Bless you, have a good night." to each.

After the crowd had dispersed, realizing she was probably done singing for a while and remembering that they had places to be in the city without sleep, Amber, or Amy as she was more commonly known on the streets, set her guitar down on the side of the building she was sat before, and leaned forward to pull her guitar case closer to her to count her night's earnings. All in all, she had received little ten dollars with that last song, and adding that to the rest of her day's earnings, her grand total was just shy of thirty. Amy smiled, shoving the cash into her coat pockets as she stood. The singer whistled to herself as she packed her old, acoustic guitar back in its case, which she then slung over her shoulder as she began to walk in search of a place to sleep for the night. Once she'd reached a suitable placed, the homeless veteran looked up at the sky once again, trying to find the moon past the clouds as she spoke, "We only want to have a good time... Heh." She chuckled to herself as she settled down to sleep in a back alley of the city, half cuddling her guitar case, and making it very clear that she had a weapon - in the form of an aged military issue combat knife - on her person. Amber hadn't had a decent sleep in over a year. She couldn't afford it, not even when she made it into an actual shelter for the evening, unlike tonight. But she was thankful for what she had. 

As she drifted off to a light sleep, clutching her knife in one hand and her dog tags in the other, Amber couldn't help but think that, just maybe, things would change very soon. She just knew it. 

• Brohoof 1

@@00Pony,

Cadance had snuck away with her husband Shining Armor for a quiet moment or two with him. The leadup to the Sun Celebration had been hectic, and it felt like she hadn't seen him in weeks. Even though the shared a bed, that's all it felt like. Sharing, rather than interacting with him. She felt the weight of the festival in between her shoulders where she often carried her stress. Although they were only hiding in an alley between a cafe and a flower shop, it felt miles away from the festival, because she got to spend it with him. They were goofily staring into each others eyes, hidden in the early morning shadows. She noted again how very blue Shining's were. Oh how she loved this stallion. She was supposed to be conducting the ceremony any minute now.

It was at that point that Cadance began to hear screaming. Forgetting her desire for a quick smooch, Cadance dashed out of the alley, with Shining Armor hot on her heels. Sprinting towards the center of Trottingham, Cadance saw the last thing she ever wanted to see again: Changelings. Her horn glowed light blue and she started to erect a poor imitation of Shining Armor's shield spell so that no more changelings could penetrate the city. She glanced about frantically looking for Queen Chrysalis, but was unable to find her. So instead she yelled, making her voice heard around the city with magic. "Where are you Chrysalis? Come out, now!"

Fully ready to fight for the ponies of Trottingham, Cadance stood tall and proud. "Come out and fight me! Hiding behind a horde of changelings is pure cowardice!" The answer she got wasn't the one she had been expecting though. From where she was standing, she was enveloped in black. She screamed in anger, in fear, calling out for Shining Armor, Princesses Luna, Celestia or Twilight. Anypony really.

For a moment she felt nothing. She was completely weightless. Wherever she was, screaming didn't seem to do much, so she stopped. Once she had finished screaming however, she began to panic. When she felt her pulse rising, she finally landed, if you could call it that. Cadance staggered to a halt. She tried to balance herself on all four legs, but that seemed...ungainly. She felt like her back legs had lengthened, her back legs shortened. This position felt extremely odd. She looked down at her front hooves...except they weren't hooves. On the end of each of her front legs wasn't hooves, but rather odd, thin digits. After looking at the ground, to see where she landed, she noticed her back legs were odd too. There were more odd digits. 10 to be precise, but they were ugly, and stubby.

She checked the ground again. It was loamy, with fertile looking soil all around her, with tall trees. She flopped over so that her stomach was towards the air. If she weren't so freaked out, Cadance would have found the area beautiful. She sighed. At this point, panic would do her no good, and she could be in a much worse area where she might be attacked by Celestia knows what. She tried her old trick of counting to ten to calm herself. She then tried to get up again. It seemed odd. She was still unbalanced. She then wriggled her way onto her back legs only. While it was by no means stable, it was certainly better than trying to walk on all four. She brushed off her flanks...or at least where they should have been.

Cadance looked up at the moon. It seemed several hours earlier than it had been when she was in Trottingham. She thought she might have been in the Everfree forest, but considering where the moon was, it should have been later, not earlier. Taking an even further look at the area she noticed lights. She was apprehensive to approach it though. Somepony dangerous might live here. However, she wasn't sure what else to do. She tottered towards the house.

• Brohoof 1

@@Gloomfury, Clare Blake glanced at her watch as she walked back from the bar up the road. Just after eleven; perfect. Clare had gone to the bar cuz there was a kareoke night, and she loved to sing. The regulars at the bar loved her English accent, and after all, she had started this trip to find adventure. True, there was not much adventure to be found in this particular town, but she planned to be moving on soon, anyway, once she had figured out where she was going next. Clare was currently staying with a friend, Mary Smith, and she'd miss her but that was what the trip was all about. Moving on, making new friends. Thinking about her journey across America so far, she was deep in thought when her revery was interrupted by a scream. Startled, Clare looked over to her right and saw a young woman huddled in a nearby alleyway, clutching one of her breasts and screaming.

Clare was relatively fearless and she possessed a black belt in judo, so she wasn't worried about herself. She was however worried about the stranger, who looked to be in some distress. So she walked over to the young woman and put a hand on her shoulder.

"Hey," Clare asked the strange woman. "What's the matter?" She noted the stranger's appearance, but didn't comment on it. After all, Clare herself had magenta pink hair, and was wearing a dark purple velvet skirt, a dark blue t-shirt with Princess Luna from the show "My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic" on it and a speech bubble saying "The fun has been doubled!" and silver knee high platforms. She wasn't about to make comments on someone else.

~~~

@, Ooc: Diego has black hair, red eyes and is wearing dark indigo jeans and a red t-shirt.

Diego snapped out of his near catatonic state when someone spoke to him. He stared at the stranger, who was standing on his hind legs and had the exact same weird stick things on the end of his forelegs. He also had weird cloth coverings on his body. For the first time, Diego realised that he had the exact same cloths on him, in the same colours his patched coat had been back in Equestria. He felt all over in growing horror. His tail had disappeared! And his horn, he thought, feeling at his forehead. He then stared back at the strange creature, thinking that he had better reply to him before he attacked him or something.

"What is this place?!" Diego said, his voice shaking with fear. "And where are my hooves, my tail, my horn? I wasn't even doing anything bad... why am I here?"

~~~

@, In the Hive, things had been carrying on much the same as they normally had. Cicada hadn't been expecting anything out of the ordinary to happen. She had been by her Queen's side when the dragon pony had appeared. Such a creature Cicada had never in her life seen of or heard of before, but there it was right in front of them, a smirk on its face as it spoke.

"Well, so this is the Queen of the Changelings!" it said, in a patronising tone of voice that had Cicada's hackles rising. She didn't attack tho, instinctively feeling that that would be the worst idea she'd ever had.

The dragon pony went on. " My, my. Where are my manners? Allow myself to introduce myself. I am Avarice, and I've come to you cuz I am in need of your help. I won't bore you with the details of my imprisonment or my miraculous escape, just that I have a thirst for revenge against the ponies, especially that alicorn mare who calls herself the Princess of the Night. And you, my dear, are going to help me. You and your changelings."

Cicada felt boiling rage inside her, and was sure that her Queen felt the same. They would never help the dragon pony! Why should they? Her quarrels were nothing to do with the Changelings! When her Queen refused, Cicada felt a wave of satisfaction. Now Avarice would go away and leave them in peace.

"I'm so sorry you feel this way," Avarice replied. "Maybe I can change your mind. Invoke!"

Suddenly, a wave of excruciating pain hit Cicada. She dropped to the ground, writhing in agony as the pain flowed all the way thru her, from the tips of her hooves to the points of her wings. Into her mind, thru the conduit which connected every changeling in the Hive to herself, the jewel which hung round her neck, Cicada could hear screams, cries and sobs of pain which shook her just as much as her own. She knew that her Queen could hear it too, and her head nearly burst with it all.

The dragon pony let it continue for a few minutes, then said, casually, "Revoke!." The pain stopped, and Cicada was able to rise, tremblingly, to her hooves. She stared silently at the dragon pony, willing her to explain.

"A geis," Avarice replied, answering the unspoken question. "I put it on the changelings as a whole way back when I formed an alliance with the then Queen. I'm glad to see it still works. You will help me, or I will invoke it again."

That was how it had started. Cicada had been angry at how things turned out, but along with her Queen had had no choice but to attack the ponies. She knew full well that Avarice had no consideration for her or the other changelings, which was proven when the rents were created. She and her Queen were sucked thru one such vent, and Avarice didn't lift one hoof to save them. All was blackness, then nothingness...

Cicada awoke. She was lying on a cold, hard surface and she instinctively felt that she was alone. She struggled to a sitting position, leaning her back against a wall, and looked around. Her Queen was nowhere to be seen and Cicada felt desolation. This was swiftly followed by confusion as she found that her hooves were gone. In their place were strange appendiges with five fleshy objects tipped with pointed claw like things. Looking down at her hindlegs, she found that her hooves were also gone, and instead she had strange leathery objects which covered, she knew, similar strange appendiges. The holes in her legs were gone! How had that happened? All changelings had these holes, which stemmed from a lack of love to feed upon. Changelings could live on other emotions, but love kept them whole and they never could find enough. Alone, deserted and in a strange body in a strange land, Cicada let out a roar of rage.

~~~

@@00Pony, Several thousand years ago...

The storm was the worst that had appeared in Equestria for hundreds of years. Thick black clouds massed in the sky, and sharp white forks of lightning tore that sky apart. The thunder rumbled like the sound of a million buffalo galloping, and the rain lashed down, falling like stair rods against the already sodden earth. There was the sound of an explosion, and a nearby volcano erupted into life, throwing huge lumps of rock into the air and streaming boiling hot lava down its size. The world seemed to be waiting for a dreadful climax. Suddenly, a giant claw of lightning streaked down from the sky, striking the volcano and turning everything dazzling white, scattering clumps of ashes everywhere to block the entire picture from view. Once the lightning had faded out, and the ash had settled, if anypony had been present at the time, their eye would have been drawn to a cave at the foot of the volcano which hadn't been there before. From that cave, a figure emerged. At first resembling a giant pony, then as it came right out, it became apparent that this was no pony. The creature had a dragon's tail, dragons wings and fearsome fangs. The eyes opened, coloured different shades of red and with malicious joy in the depths within. The creature spread its wings and flew up into the sky, as lightning curled around it and the thunder crashed as if in welcome. Avarice had been born.

Present day...

Avarice stood in the middle of the wreckage of what had been the Summer Sun festival and laughed aloud. Everything had gone to plan. The ponies of Equestria would rue the day that Avarice had been imprisoned in that painting. Avarice cast her mind back to that time when the Royal Sisters had fought against her. Avarice had overruled the Sisters' power over the sun and moon with her magic, setting the days and nights into a weird twilight, with the sun and a blood red moon together in the sky. At first, everything seemed to go her way. Avarice had trapped Princess Celestia in a time bubble, which would freeze her in time forever. But then had come the battle with Princess Luna. The battle had raged for days and by sheer fluke, Luna had managed to defeat Avarice using the Elements of Harmony. Thoughts of revenge were Avarice's last thoughts as darkness took her. When she had returned, Avarice instinctively had known that the Elements had somehow lost their power and could no longer bind her. She had killed the ponies who guarded her and escaped into the night, her one thought being those which she had had before being bound.

This was why she stood in the wreckage and laughed. So far, she had trapped many ponies in another world. Now, all she had to do was do the same to Princess Luna, and her revenge would be complete. She spread her wings and flew up into the sky. There was no need to seek the Princess of the Night, oh no. When the time came, Luna would come seeking her...

• Brohoof 1

@Miss Reaper, @@00Pony,

"Fritters here! Get your Genuine Apple Family Fritters here!" Applejack shouted as she wheeled her cart to another one of her destinations. The Summer Sun Celebration turned out to be far more profitable than she imagined! Ponies from all over had come to hear of her family's famous desserts ever since that unexpectedly successful hoedown in Appleloosa she helped host with Braeburn a few months back.

"Only a hooffull… left……" Applejack began, but trailed off. She had caught sight of something that made her blood run cold-- a swarm of Changeling varmints! "No!" She breathed, abandoning the cart and charging headlong into one of them. Ohh, how she hated these buzzards! She'd wonder what they were doing there, but there just no time for that now!

Applejack managed to fight off a few of the marauders when a new face caught her eye-- a Dragon Pony if her memory served her right… and whatever it was doing, Applejack liked it less than the Changelings' presence!

This thing cackled wickedly as it loosed a magic the cowpony had never seen, and it was sucking Ponies through it! "Ohhh no, you DON'T!"

Applejack felt a rush of magic run through her as she said this; it was a magic she had felt once before--the magic that flows through her friends when they unlocked the chest--the same magic that helped take down Tirek! That meant--!

Applejack looked around, and caught glimpses of her friends, Twilight being the closest. They were all powered up as she was. Ohh, this thing was gonna get it!

Applejack charged at the Dragon Pony, only to feel the sensation of falling into pure blackness. Her breath caught in her throat in surprise for a moment before intense pain seized her body relentlessly until unconsciousness overtook her…

Applejack came to with a groan, opening her eyes to a darkened night sky. How long was she out for??

Applejack began to feel that something was wrong--that something about her was wrong! Looking down at herself, she very nearly shrieked. Her legs were long, spindly, and covered in a somewhat stiff fabric. Her rear "hooves", if she could still call them that, were covered by some strange shoe. "Uwah… what??" Applejack gasped out, lifting up her forelegs, only to find they terminated in two fleshy extremities with five-- claw-like things!

No. No panicking! This wasn't the time! Right now, she had to find her friends, and anypony that… Applejack froze. Spraled out beside her was a fleshy creature that had appeared to have the same gangly limbs as she had, but had a long dark blue mane with pink and purple streaks... No, it couldn't be! Looking closer, Applejack gasped. This thing was TWILIGHT!

"What the hell just happened?!"

Applejack whipped around at an angry shout, eyes landing on another strange creature, eyeing them from a door. All AJ could do was stare blankly at the thing in response. "…Hell??"

@@Hypn0ticD, @@00Pony,

The Summer Sun Celebration always had been one of Twilight's favorite events, ever since she was a little filly. After all, it was when she first witnessed the majestic ceremony of Celestia raising the sun that inspired her to begin studying magic to begin with! And now, she had come so far since then... five wonderful friends, and a pair of wings that marked her important status as the Princess of Friendship.

Twilight had been especially excited for this one; she was going to get to contribute to the ceremony, along with the other princesses! Yes, it was exciting - yet nerve-wracking all at the same time. She hoped for the best, though that small part of her that always liked to nag at the back of her mind wondered what might happen if she botched up her part. What if-

It would seem she didn't have to worry about that anymore. Everything had suddenly exploded into chaos with a strike by the changelings. Not to mention there was... no, it couldn't be! It was the very dragon pony she had been told of, the one supposedly locked away in a painting.

"Avarice!" she muttered to herself in a shocked whisper. Here had been another worry at the back of her mind, having been informed beforehand that the dragon pony was on the loose. But now, here the evil being was before her very eyes!

The young Princess's magic surged forth at once, and she could feel the transformation of the Rainbow Power. She was ready to charge alongside her friends on their foe, launching herself forward with her powerful wings. Her horn was already channeling her potent magic, primed for a barrage of attacking spells.

"You won't get away with thi-" she had started to say. But before she could complete her sentence, the alicorn found pulled straight into a tear in space before she could stop; the very same one Applejack had fallen through moments before.

Like the others that had fallen into the void, she was overtaken by a terrible pain as the essence of her very being felt as if it were being split apart. No pony, not even a Princess, could withstand such a thing for long before she lost consciousness...

Twilight woke lying face-down, her cheek pressed against the cold ground. She slowly lifted her head, letting out a groan. She felt groggy, and something was off... Wait. Immediately, she reached up to her forehead. Where was her horn?! What about... No wings, either?!

Then she looked at her hoof- What. Whatever this was in front of her eyes, it was not her hoof! It looked more like some sort of claw, if anything. Looking over the rest of herself, she could feel panic starting to well up as she saw that just about everything was different.

Her limbs were long, skinny, and very unlike what she was used to. Her fur was gone, in its place olive-toned skin, not to mention that she seemed to be clothed for whatever reason. Her almond-shaped eyes were opened wide as her violet gaze saw and registered all these changes. The only thing she even recognized about herself anymore was her mane, which she double-checked by grabbing a lock and holding it before her eyes.

After that, she surveyed her surroundings, her gaze quickly fixing on Applejack. She recognized the light hair tied in a low ponytail, the sap green eyes... but she looked different, too! "Applejack?"

Then Twilight heard the other voice, asking the very question that was on her own mind (sans a couple of words, of course). She blinked, her stare blank like that of her fellow Equestrian friend as she looked at the creature standing in a doorway. "Wha- I... Huh?" Her mind muddled by confusion, not to mention uncertain as to whether or not she should be afraid of whatever was going on here, she could hardly even form a sentence just then.

@@Windbreaker,

Fluttershy had been quietly enjoying the festivities. Spending time with her friends at the Summer Sun Celebration was quite wonderful as it was; and the events that were planned were admittedly exciting.

She hadn't expected it would be this exciting, if that was the right word. The sudden appearance of the changelings spooked the timid pegasus mare, but there was nowhere to run; those creatures were everywhere! She tried to make her way back towards her friends, cringing away from each changeling that flew by a little too close for comfort.

At first, she didn't notice the new enemy make her appearance. But no sooner did the pegasus turn to look did she feel a familiar warmth enveloping her - yes, it was the Rainbow Power! This power she shared with her friends... she could feel it chasing away her insecurities, if only for a little while, giving her the confidence she needed to fight.

But unfortunately, before she had the opportunity to try and attack, she was blown back by Avarice's magic; sent flying backwards, she was literally thrown into one of the many tears the dragon pony had scratched into the fabric of reality. The shock of pain overwhelmed the delicate mare almost immediately once she was in the blackness, falling to unconsciousness in a matter of seconds...

Fluttershy was curled into a fetal position of some sort as her mind slowly crawled out of the depths of oblivion. She was dazed, and confused as to why she was lying on some hard surface that was terribly uncomfortable. "Wh-What happened?" she asked herself aloud, slowly pushing herself up into a sitting position.

She looked at her surroundings first, hoping she would see any of her friends nearby. "Twilight? Applejack? Rainbow Dash? Where did everypony go...?" This clearly wasn't home, she could tell that much. But where exactly was she-

And why were her hooves not hooves, oh goodness.

Fluttershy panicked, looking over the rest of herself with wide eyes. And then, she screamed. Not that it was a very loud scream. It was more of a wordless exclamation that was only somewhat louder than her usual whispery voice.

• Brohoof 1

@Pripyat Pony

Catherine had been woken suddenly by the head guard and her butler. "Mademoiselle Catherine, vous doit se réveiller."

"Ugh, c'est quoi, Jaques?"

"Il ya une femme inconsciente dans la cour."

"Comment est-elle dans la maison?"

"Elle n'a pas fait."

Catherine raised an eyebrow and threw on one of her nightgowns, then walked out to the courtyard to see who this woman was. By the time she got there, the woman was awake and up against one of the walls, so she slowly approached her and bent down. "Excusez-moi. Parlez-vous français? Or do you speak English?"

Translations

Miss Catherine, you must wake up.

Ugh, what is it, Jaques?

There is an unconscious woman in the courtyard.

How did she get through the house?

She didn't.

@@Pripyat Pony,

Shamrock was shaking a little from her hysteria but when she felt a soft hand touch her shoulder she calmed down a little. She looked up to a being she's never seen before. But seeing that the being had the same limbs like she dose now she must be whatever she is now. And by the looks of her the being seemed to be female. She looked over the girl, her mane, her clothes. But when she say princes Luna on her shirt she got a little confused. But she put that away for now. She looked into the girls eyes and spoke in her thick Irish accent, which was a little shaky. "W-where am I-I?"

@@Pripyat Pony,
When that accursed dragon pony came into her kingdom she was planning contingencies should love emergency occur. It wasn't enough that she had failed in Canterlot now she had to worry about it once again! Curses! Then there were the ponies and their Deus-Ex machina powers always saving them... What a bunch of incompetent lame-o-s.

While she was deliberating the subject of feeding in her throne room Avarice was spotted. As all intruders she was to be eliminated her memories wiped out and exiled from their home so that they could remain secret. It soon proved to be no good as the dragon pony advanced. But it didn't assault the city rather it headed towards the throne room. She decided to meet this dragon pony and circle it around with her forces to best it once and for all. Of course she would have to know what "she" wanted first.

Once the dragon pony entered "she" greeted her and explained her name and purpose. Avarice, and to destroy the ponies utterly and completely. She looked at Cicada... in her eyes she saw those who had been lost in Canterlot. Did she have the courage to make another invasion again? Did she have the resources? Would it be worth it?

"No..." she replied with a stern tone and lifted her head up pumping her chest.

"I will NOT under no circumstance do this. Don't be offended... this offer is intriguing truly but if i you are here asking me for help that either means you are so incompetent as to not be able to do this yourself or you simply are looking for a lackey. Either case i won't be your tool, and i will NOT put my subjects in risk for a purpose i could very well achieve myself. Now... i am afraid i can't let you get out."

Cicada was happy from this outcome this she could tell, and she was ready to carry out her orders of "forcefully evicting" this obnoxious tenant of her glorious adobe. But what came next...

The pain was unbearable... but it wasn't what worried the Queen. The magically induced pain echoed through her crown and her mind in to the minds of her own subjects. From hatchling to soldier, to her own dear sister, metaphorically speaking, she heard the cacophony of agony and anguish. That filthy bitch Avarice... she was blackmailing her. As the pain subsides she lifted herself up gasping and fighting for air. The dragon pony explained that she had made a magical oath of blood with one of the ancient Queens...

"Mark my words Avarice... one way or the other i am going to find a way out of this... and then... you are going to wish you NEVER crossed with me!"

She gritted her teeth as Avarice gave the command to prepare and assault Trottingham. She didn't have time to make a proper invasion, no time to infiltrate, no tactical movements... Just a brute force invasion. Avarice was willing to have destruction and nothing could deter her from doing just that... No amount of logic could sway her. Chrysalis donned her armor and grabbed her weapons. At least the dragon pony had done one thing and offered her some new found power as well as boosting her current ones. She wasn't about to make use of them though... she was sure that this new power was another trick to get under her skin. No... she was going to keep some sort of dignity... she wouldn't have her soul forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Queen Chrysalis viewed Trottingham from above. She wore her battle-garb just as she had once done when she eradicated the rival Houses that called themselves kingdom. She wore the armor she had never hoped to wear again... and with it came "another" Chrysalis.

This Chrysalis was the relentless warrior who hungered endlessly for a fight... A fight that would challenge her to the very core, a fight that would wake up what she had within her sleeping. Like a winged terror she gave the order and swooped down with her changelings letting out a savage roar. The battle ensued and there was no challenge...

"IS THERE NO WORTHY WARRIOR AMONG YOU?" she said as she smited down guard after guard after guard.

"WORTHLESS PEASANTS! PEONS! I WILL RID THIS WORLD OF YOUR INCOMPETENCE!" she spited and cursed.

@,
Then she heard her... stupid Princess Cadence calling her a coward. She was infuriated by this.  As she rushed against her she felt a force sucking her up. She struggled to catch her ignoring the pull and yelling with rage altogether.

"'I' am a COWARD? You have NO RIGHT TO SAY THAT! You who used the CHEAPEST method to defeat me! YOU ARE A DISGRACE OF A WARRIOR "PRINCESS" AND THERE ARE NO SUCH WAYS TO ESCAPE ME NOW!" the pull towards the sky intensified and she roared once more before yelling for one last time.

"YOUR RECKLESS SPELLCASTING KILLED MORE CHANGELINGS THAN ANY BATTLE! I HATE YOU PRINCESS OF "LOVE"! MURDERER!!!" she cursed her one last time before everything went to black drawing her in. Of course she knew who had cast the spell. Avarice of course... who else would have cast it? She felt her stench upon the mana and identified her magical signature with her other senses. It all confirmed she didn't care about her or her kin... Chrysalis would find a way to get her... and once she did that dragon pony would rue the day she was created!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@@Hypn0ticD,
She wasn't sure how long she was out... the only thing she knew is that it was enough so that her rage had subsided. She no longer was burning hot with it. She was calm... but this might also have been due to the endless fall through cold time and space. She felt the cold stone floor and the sun barely hitting her on the face. She didn't know where she was but the sure thing was she had changed... A LOT.

As her senses came back to her she noticed she had a real heavy headache.

"By the ancestors my head... UGH!" she brought fourth her hoof to rub her head to at least ease the pain a bit. Once it touched her head and she started rubbing it she noticed it...

It felt nothing like a hoof... nor did her "other" hooves. Nor did ANY part of her for that matter. She started panicking and breathing quicker and quicker... this was all Avarice's fault, it was all her fault she was this... "thing". The frustration and anger boiled within her until the point she couldn't take it anymore and she let out a feral scream that echoed in the area around.

She was sure to be heard by someone from that... ((OOC:It'd be nice to describe what kind of area i am around. And your human as a reminder. Just saying.

@,@@Pripyat Pony, Terra was having the time of his life in the Celebration. Of course "a good time" in Equestria is like an invitation for trouble. It was like spitting at your own luck.

So it wasn't a surprise that just as he was making a business deal for his future smithy while he was stationed as a guard in Trottingham that Avarice and Queen Chysalis came in. He had heard of them both, one from the Trottingham Hall museum guides, and the other from one of his friends at the royal guard in Canterlot. Of course being the pony he was Terra wasn't going to stand idle and let the officials take care of this! It was also his chance to prove himself in front of the Princesses of Canterlot hoping that he would be included in the royal guard for his actions. But of course it was also for the denizens of Trottingham! "All it takes for evil to win is for good ponies to do nothing." That's how an old saying went. He swooped in hoping to help with the others... Fenix of course was on his side swooping in with flaming feathers and burning fury at the changelings. He had no quarrel with them personally knowing that they needed love and all but this was plain being jerks... and he wasn't going to have none of that!

Unfortunately however it all went from bad to worse once everyone started being sucked up the blank darkness. He felt everything go black. This wasn't a spell that Queen Chrysalis could have cast. This was Avarice. Of course he had tried to escape the magical pull but it was too much. It sucked him in as well as the changeling he was fighting to hold with in a collumn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When he woke up pretty much everything had changed. He certainly felt the floor being different. Well the earth itself felt different. As an earth pony Terra was more accustomed to the behavior of the earth than anypony and he had the ability to listen to it better than the other kind of ponies. His senses picked up another thing...

He himself was different. His appendages had changed and as he sat on his weird new feet he stared at his hands thinking only one thing.

"I am not drunk... nor am i crazy... nor does this feel like a hallucination. Oh boy... i am in for a lot of trouble."
((OOC:I will respond with Dennis later))

@, Cicada had recovered herself somewhat enough to look around. She didn't recognise the place where she was at all, but there was a strange creature sprawled out not far away. She didn't bother with them, but instead focused on taking stock of her surroundings, and the strange body she now inhabited. As far as she could tell, this body was completely different to her usual one; no horn, no wings and no holes in her legs, tho the cloth which covered them did have rips in it. When the voice spoke, Cicada was taken by surprise for a moment, but soon composed herself. This person speaking to her was the same as the creature who lay nearby. Cicada didn't really know anything else, tho. What was English? She decided to answer the creature. "Where am I?" Cicada demanded of the strange creature. "And what exactly are you?"

~~~

@@Gloomfury, Clare thought it strange that this young woman didn't know where she was, but answered, anyway.

"North Bay, near Racine," Clare replied. "In Wisconsin, America. Are you from Ireland? How did you get here without knowing where you are?"

Clare felt a bit concerned for this poor girl. Perhaps she'd been in an accident or something. "You shouldn't be sitting out here by yourself," she said. "My name's Clare, by the way. What's yours? Can you stand up?"

@@Pripyat Pony,

Shamrock blinked a few times. She's never heard of any of those places. But Ireland, that sounded like where she would be from in this world. But back in her world it was just a race of ponies, griffins and Minotaurs.  When the girl told her her name and asked for her she calmed down a little more. "I-I'm Shamrock, and I think I can." See slowly get up. With her being a boxer she was use to standing on her hind legs. But it seemed a bit more easier now with the legs she has. Like they were made to stand like that.  When she was strainted out her back she easily towered over the girl about a foot or two,   

"And I'm from Detrot. I was in Trottingham for a festival. Then hell broke looses and some weird tears in the the fabric of space or something  opened up and I was sucked though one.  The last thing that happen was me waking up here." She pent down to grab her drivers had and placed it on her head. "Also... before I came here I was a earth pony not... whatever I am now." She looked at her hands again. and made a few fists.

@@Pripyat Pony,Hooves? Horn? Wait a minute... He jerked his head left and right feeling an awkward shiver run through his head. Here he was in his dark blue jeans and his "Cuban Life" t-shirt and he had in front of him a guy that seemed... Out of place wasn't enough. He didn't know why he even bothered to talk to him in English! Intuition? Did he hear him?

Never mind all this... the guy was in need of help. He knelt down next to him and grabbed his shoulders stabilizing him.

"Woah! Hey dude take it easy! One thing at a time. Take a deep breath, relax... then start telling me what happened. Sloooooooooooowly... and from the beginning like your name. You are in a state of shock and you need to control yourself. Here... have a bottle of water."

He took out a plastic bottle of water he was carrying with him in his plastic bag. He had bought a new T-shirt with Linkin Park on it. It was awesome as hell! Cheap too. He gave the bottle to the stranger hoping to help to his best. He was having a weiiiiiiiiird feel about this guy... and no it wasn't because he was a stranger or his apparel. He felt... alien in a way.

Edited by NioniosTheRenegade

@,

Right. Trying to hide behind a bush with a rainbow mane. Like that was going to work.

Much to her dismay, the creature did notice her, and started towards her. Rainbow Dash braced herself for the worst, realizing her position of great disadvantage in the situation. She had always had her wings to get her out of trouble.  Thankfully, she would not have needed them this time. The monster stopped in front of her, bent down, and started talking to her. Rainbow didn't see anything threatening in how it approached or addressed her, so she allowed her body to relax, and sat up.

"I haven't been drinking...whatever it is you just said. Never heard of it before. But you could say I'm a bit, um, lost. I don't know where I am, what I've turned into," Here she looked down at her hands, clearly disgusted. "nor do I know how I got here. So yea, I'm definitely lost, and very much confused." She looked up at the creature. "On top of all that, I've lost my wings, too!" She sighed, burying her head in her hands in frustration.

@@Gloomfury, Clare listened to what the stranger had to say with growing disbelief. Altho, some of what she was saying sounded familiar. One of Clare's favourite programmes to watch on TV and on her laptop was "My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic" and the terms "Trottingham" and "earth pony" sounded like things she'd heard on the show. Was this stranger a fan? If so, she sounded as tho she really did believe that she was a pony. Clare sighed, but in any case, they could not stay out here. It was getting late and she was tired. She made an impulsive decision.

"Come with me," Clare said to Shamrock. "You can sleep on my bedroom floor for the night; I can lend you a sleeping bag. We'll sort all this out in the morning." She knew that her friend Mary wouldn't mind. Mary was always ready enough to help anyone out who needed it.

~~~

@, Diego was feeling the beginnings of a headache when the stranger grabbed him, then handed him a bottle of water. Naturally, the first thing he did was to try to use his horn to lift it, then he remembered that he didn't have one any more. "How can I drink that?" he asked, plaintively. "I said I didn't have my horn any more. I can't lift it."

Belatedly, he remembered that the stranger had asked for his name and an explanation. "I'm Diego, and I live in Trottingham... well, mostly. I move around a bit cuz other ponies don't really gel with me, much. But I mostly live in Trottingham cuz my mother lives there. I was in a bar drinking a bottle of hard cider, when something really weird started happening outside. I went out to see what in Tartarus was going on, when I was sucked into a hole or something. Then I woke up here."

@@Pripyat Pony,

Shamrock slowly followed the girl. Normally she wouldn't be this quick to trust someone. But since she was a high ranked boxer she thought she could handle herself. She also grew up on the streets so she knew she could take care of things if they get hairy. "Thank you." Was all she said as she followed.