Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fire Away, Smash N Dash Has Nothing To Hide

Overdrive

Guys, I have nothing to hide. If you have a question, go ahead and ask, whether it be about me, about my OC, or about anything pretty much. I can give insight into just about anything.

Literally, ask me anything, even if it's personal. I'm not afraid to answer any question. I might even surprise you with my answer.

Edited by Smash N Dash

(edited)

why is rainbow dash best pony?

Actually, that is a good question.

Honestly, I couldn't choose between Applejack and Rainbow Dash, so I just flipped a coin. For me, it was that hard to choose.

Edit: Rainbow Dash was also the first of the Mane 6 I saw when I first watched the show, and she kind of just stuck out in my mind.

Well, I'll lay down some basic answers:

• 19 years old
  • Male (and nothing but male)
  • Born, raised and living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
  • Steelers, Penguins and Pirates all the way, Miami Heat as well

I am open to any question, even if it is not directly related to me. Ask away, I have nothing to lose.

Edited by Smash N Dash
  • Brohoof 1

My OC is what I think I would become if I, for some odd unexplained reason, became a pony, and entered the world of Equestria. By nature, I am a very old school person. I dig 60's and 70's American Muscle cars, and I listen to a lot of music from that same era.

My OC was also a bit of an experiment. What I mean by that is I looked at a lot of other OC's throughout the forum, and in the internet in general, and I noticed that there weren't many that pushed the boundaries in terms of design and features. There were a lot of pastel colors, a lot of basic, simplistic manes, and a lot that didn't connect with the human world. I wanted to see if I could pull off something that hasn't been done before when it comes to OC's, and I think I managed to do so with Overdrive.

My OC is what I think I would become if I, for some odd unexplained reason, became a pony, and entered the world of Equestria. By nature, I am a very old school person. I dig 60's and 70's American Muscle cars, and I listen to a lot of music from that same era.

My OC was also a bit of an experiment. What I mean by that is I looked at a lot of other OC's throughout the forum, and in the internet in general, and I noticed that there weren't many that pushed the boundaries in terms of design and features. There were a lot of pastel colors, a lot of basic, simplistic manes, and a lot that didn't connect with the human world. I wanted to see if I could pull off something that hasn't been done before when it comes to OC's, and I think I managed to do so with Overdrive.

Well, if that isn't a satisfactory answer I don't know what is.