Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where would you live given the choice?

Gone Airbourne

Out of all the places in the world if you were given the option where would you like to live? 

For me I would really like to live in Charleston, SC I and I went there for my senior trip had a blast as well. As for out of the country I'd definitely move to Puerto Rico but given its crime its sad how the island has come to be in recent years. Such a beautiful place ruined by crime sadly.

I'd eventually love to visit Australia too its another place that I'd like to stay at for a time. 

So is there any places any of you would like to live at or visit?

• Brohoof 2

How is it like there? Do you live in the outskirts or downtown?

No, I'm not in the city, I'm about 10 minutes or so north of the city. I'm far enough from the city, but it's still considered Pittsburgh where I live.

I'd love to live in Ireland, it's so beautiful

ireland8.jpg

Goodness that is beautiful... 

No, I'm not in the city, I'm about 10 minutes or so north of the city. I'm far enough from the city, but it's still considered Pittsburgh where I live.

Ahh I see I wonder if it is expensive to live there hmm....

• Brohoof 1

Not really. I still live at home with my family, and we just moved into our current house a few years ago. When all said and done, it was $100,000 for a 1600 sq ft house. 3 bedrooms, 1 bath.

Not really. I still live at home with my family, and we just moved into our current house a few years ago. When all said and done, it was $100,000 for a 1600 sq ft house. 3 bedrooms, 1 bath.

Thats not too shabby actually not bad at all 

Half my family lives on the West Coast, I'm from Chicago, but i've always considered Rhode Island home, even though i only "lived" there for a brief period of time. So Providence RI or Newport.

Thats not too shabby actually not bad at all

Especially considering there wasn't much that needed done beforehand. Some new appliances, paint, carpeting and a bit of landscaping later (most done by hand), and it was ready to move in. I can't complain; I have a whole floor of the house to myself.

The thing about Pittsburgh is that it's a short drive to go ANYWHERE in town. It's a fairly large city (#20 in the country, if I recall), but it's still small, cozy, and has one hell of a skyline. That's why PNC Park opens to the skyline.

post-28934-0-86849500-1409360824_thumb.jpg

post-28934-0-43551600-1409360856_thumb.jpg

post-28934-0-89829800-1409360874_thumb.jpg

I mean come on, no matter how you come into the city, you're going to see a hell of a sight.

Edited by Smash N Dash
  • Brohoof 2

I am happy living where I already am in Dubai.  :)

spectacular_dubai_city_view-wide.jpg

*Almost falls out of chair*

Ohhh no... nope... that's way too high up for me.  I just don't do heights, at all.  Nice, view - but the picture more than suffices for me... I am not a skyscraper kind of person.

---

I'm a country boy.  If there ain't corn surrounding the town,  then, it's not for me  :smug: 

I like where I live, in Fulton County, Illinois, USA.

*Almost falls out of chair*

Ohhh no... nope... that's way too high up for me.  I just don't do heights, at all.  Nice, view - but the picture more than suffices for me... I am not a skyscraper kind of person.

---

I'm a country boy.  If there ain't corn surrounding the town,  then, it's not for me  :smug:

I like where I live, in Fulton County, Illinois, USA.

I am fine with hights. Just not ledges, you know? And planes are kind of eh...

I am fine with hights. Just not ledges, you know? And planes are kind of eh...

Hehe, I know what you mean.

But, I wouldn't have been able to get even that close to the ledge (as in your picture)... 

I will say one thing though, I know about Dubai - it is an absolutely BEAUTIFUL place.

Hehe, I know what you mean.

But, I wouldn't have been able to get even that close to the ledge (as in your picture)... 

I will say one thing though, I know about Dubai - it is an absolutely BEAUTIFUL place.

I like it! Although I dont live right in the city. I just live in a suburb of the city. 

Heheh, that's kinda funny Smash N Dash, my mom's from Pittsburgh and I've been there multiple times.

Anyway, I want to move out of my current hometown in the midwest, and live somewhere else later on. I'm not sure where though, but I do want to be somewhere that's really pretty. :squee: It's not super pretty where I live... I think New England would be nice.

Edited by SparklingSwirls

If I was given a choice,I'd move out to the West Coast of Canada, they've got a huge mountain biking scene there, as well as that's where Brony CAN is. Two for one deal for me. Not to mention I've got a couple friends in B.C.I'd like to meet.On top of that, I wouldn't be too far from California, so I could visit there for vacations.

If not the West Coast, then I'd move to the U.K.great culture,and they too have a pretty great mountain biking scene, and a Brony Con of sorts.I'm also a huge fan of the U.K. and british/english stuff in general.

• Brohoof 1