Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where would you live given the choice?

Gone Airbourne

Hong Kong. I can't deal with relaxing, serene life, i like to keep it Urban - to the max. Plus, there's alot of business going on, and Hong Kong's an interesting city to meet some colorful characters in.

Can't wait to get out of the Northeast. It's insane up here.

I'd like to go out west to some place like Arizona or New Mexico, with a more stable climate and a stronger economy. I'd like to live in some place like a mid-sized exurban town that's not all that far from the city where there's plenty of things to do.

Hong Kong. I can't deal with relaxing, serene life, i like to keep it Urban - to the max. Plus, there's alot of business going on, and Hong Kong's an interesting city to meet some colorful characters in.

Dubai is nice for that! And a lot of good stuff is always being built! 

I'd live where my friends are. My real friends. No matter how boring. Even Kansas. (I happen to think Kansas has to much open plain. which isn't bad if you live there! I just think of it as too much freedom. No offense!)

Can't wait to get out of the Northeast. It's insane up here.

I'd like to go out west to some place like Arizona or New Mexico, with a more stable climate and a stronger economy. I'd like to live in some place like a mid-sized exurban town that's not all that far from the city where there's plenty of things to do.

Stable? I'd hardly think of the climate of stable. It's pretty much desert and heat. Right?

Especially considering there wasn't much that needed done beforehand. Some new appliances, paint, carpeting and a bit of landscaping later (most done by hand), and it was ready to move in. I can't complain; I have a whole floor of the house to myself.

The thing about Pittsburgh is that it's a short drive to go ANYWHERE in town. It's a fairly large city (#20 in the country, if I recall), but it's still small, cozy, and has one hell of a skyline. That's why PNC Park opens to the skyline.

attachicon.gif5667533390_5db5388f9d_z.jpg

attachicon.gifpittsburgh-at-night.jpg

attachicon.gifjan_2007_pittsburghskyline_com_29.jpg

I mean come on, no matter how you come into the city, you're going to see a hell of a sight.

So pretty! I do like the tall skyscrapers. It makes me feel homey because I spent a lot of my childhood in the city. The more skyscrapers the better! But not too many.

Stable as in more constant, and less storms.

I guess you don't like storms. I like storms. Neat.

Edited by Star Ruby

So pretty! I do like the tall skyscrapers. It makes me feel homey because I spent a lot of my childhood in the city. The more skyscrapers the better! But not too many.

I guess you don't like storms. I like storms. Neat.

I mean, a little storm is fine, but not a Hurricane Sandy followed by a storm of political strife.

First of all.
I would like my place if the politics were on my side.

Beside that I guess somewhere where the scenery and the economy is good.

Switzerland, Singapore perhaps Hong Kong.

I would love to live in Hawaii. The climate there is amazing. I've also loved water (especially the ocean) for as long as I can remember. Being able to live on an island in such close proximity to it would be a wonderful experience.

Also, if I recall correctly, one of the rainiest cities in the world is in Hawaii. Rain is one of my favorite kinds of weather, so that would be amazing.

There are many downsides to living in Hawaii, however, such as volcanoes, hurricanes, tsunamis, and racial/cultural prejudice among other issues. So, I would want to visit there for multiple extended periods of time before deciding for sure whether or not I'd ever want to live there.

I would love to live in Hawaii. The climate there is amazing. I've also loved water (especially the ocean) for as long as I can remember. Being able to live on an island in such close proximity to it would be a wonderful experience.

Also, if I recall correctly, one of the rainiest cities in the world is in Hawaii. Rain is one of my favorite kinds of weather, so that would be amazing.

There are many downsides to living in Hawaii, however, such as volcanoes, hurricanes, tsunamis, and racial/cultural prejudice among other issues. So, I would want to visit there for multiple extended periods of time before deciding for sure whether or not I'd ever want to live there.

I thought for a sec. you were going to move the topic to another place lol. 

Hawaii would be a very nice place I always love the ocean and the beach as well. That is a really nice choice.

• Brohoof 1

Somewhere cold. Perhaps somewhere in Canada or maybe Finland. I like the culture of Japan and the people, but they have some brutally high standards.

Basically somewhere that is really cold and actually has culture...unlike America. *sigh* If anywhere else, somewhere in Britain.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

I would like to live in Scotland (Edinburgh preferably) since it's my favorite Scottish city. Even though I have relatives that live in Scotland but not in Edinburgh, at least there's trains that can get you around Scotland in case they want me to visit. If not there, then maybe London or a Canadian city like Toronto, Montreal, or somewhere in British Columbia.

• Brohoof 1

If I was given a choice to live wherever, I would live in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. I eventually plan on moving to Alabama within the next few years but I'm not sure if I'll end up living in that city.

Edited by RainbowDash72