Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where would you live given the choice?

Gone Airbourne

Definitely New Zealand.  Beautiful sunrises, big, grassy fields, snow-capped mountains, beaches, mild temperatures, nice natives, a beautiful night sky every night filled with stars (curse light pollution!!) , what more could you ask for?  

• Brohoof 1

Maine would be my first choice. I used to live there once before, but we moved to Arizona. D: My second choice would be Japan because I love anime. <3 The third choice would be England, but only so I could get to see Tom Hiddleston. :P

I would love to live in Quebec, Canada, perhaps around Montreal or Quebec City, I am a French Canadian, despite the fact I was born in Texas, but I would like to see the land of my ancestry again, I have been to Quebec many times before, and it is majestic, to see how far the frontier goes, and how traditional the towns and cities are.

I would mind moving from my current location (Obninsk, Russia) to somewhere a little bigger like Moscow or St. Petersburg. obninsk-city-street-view.jpg

(near where I live in Obninsk during the warmer seasons)

Edited by DATA EXPUNGED

I think that I would want to live in the Texas area of the United Stated, I'd want to visit other countries but if I would live somewhere it might be Dallas, Texas, is what I guess. I mean it might change but I don't want to live anywhere exotic, I am fine with the US, just anywhere but Colorado. xD That is me though, I don't think I'd ever want to live outside the US mainland.

My my, I haven't posted here :wacko:.

I once said I'd like to live in Dallas since I could find a job there with my career, and it's still in Texas, although now I want to move out of Texas :wacko:.

I don't want to live in a city that's too big. Maybe Denver since it's quite pretty :), or somewhere not too cold yet still a good size like...I dunno, Charlotte :wacko:?

I don't want to live in a city that's too big. Maybe Denver since it's quite pretty :), or somewhere not too cold yet still a good size like...I dunno, Charlotte :wacko:?

Denver is alright, I know it well since well.. I live in the Denver area. (Highlands Ranch to be exact) But yeah, here in Denver, CO it is pretty, I mean you can see the mountains. I grew up in this area so -shrug- But one upside to living here is the Colorado Brony community, they are plentiful here. But yeah. xD But since I have lived here for so long I kind of want to move away. xD Denver has gotten boring the 20 years I have known this place.

• Brohoof 1

Denver is alright, I know it well since well.. I live in the Denver area. (Highlands Ranch to be exact) But yeah, here in Denver, CO it is pretty, I mean you can see the mountains. I grew up in this area so -shrug- But one upside to living here is the Colorado Brony community, they are plentiful here. But yeah. xD But since I have lived here for so long I kind of want to move away. xD Denver has gotten boring the 20 years I have known this place.

Nice! You must also be a bronco fan :derp:? I'm sort of a very very very casual bronco fan. I'm actually going skiing in Keystone this January.

I think any hometown can get boring after a while. Even if my town wasn't so hot, had MUCH fewer traffic problems and housed aerospace jobs (I believe there are some over in a Denver suburb!), I would probably move out eventually. It's a nice city, but you get bored!

Nice! You must also be a bronco fan :derp:? I'm sort of a very very very casual bronco fan. I'm actually going skiing in Keystone this January.

I think any hometown can get boring after a while. Even if my town wasn't so hot, had MUCH fewer traffic problems and housed aerospace jobs (I believe there are some over in a Denver suburb!), I would probably move out eventually. It's a nice city, but you get bored!

Actually I could care less about Football in general. I mean I like to know how teams are doing, but I don't give any cares about it in general, so no, I am not a Bronco fan. I'd rather play sports, not watch them.

I mainly lived in Bailey which was 40 miles southwest of Denver in the mountains, I visited the Denver area a bunch though, and worked in it. But yeah.

I prefer hot and humid over cold and dry, cold.. MEH. Dry.. MEH! xD But I can get around Denver, I know the grid systems of road names by heart and stuff, and not to mention I got to Ft. Collins often. xD

Actually I could care less about Football in general. I mean I like to know how teams are doing, but I don't give any cares about it in general, so no, I am not a Bronco fan. I'd rather play sports, not watch them.

I mainly lived in Bailey which was 40 miles southwest of Denver in the mountains, I visited the Denver area a bunch though, and worked in it. But yeah.

I prefer hot and humid over cold and dry, cold.. MEH. Dry.. MEH! xD But I can get around Denver, I know the grid systems of road names by heart and stuff, and not to mention I got to Ft. Collins often. xD

Hmm that's ku.

I would think one in a "satellite town" would go to Denver more often?

In that case, go to Houston! It's plenty hot and humid in the summer.

Hmm that's ku.

I would think one in a "satellite town" would go to Denver more often?

In that case, go to Houston! It's plenty hot and humid in the summer.

I know. I dunno, I was born a couple hours away from Dallas, Texas in Bossier City, Louisiana. (Border city to Shreveport, LA) And I actually am going there in 2 weeks from today. But yeah. I know what it's like, since I was born in the south I visit there often. xD I know what it's like down there. Dunno if I have been to Huston though.

Europe. Im sick of North Korea having conflict with South Korea. I just want to live peacefully...

My sister lives in South Korea right now, close to Seoul. She is teaching kids English down there for a program, so you live close to my sister unlike me who lives on the other side of the world. xD I dunno how close you are to Seoul though.

• Brohoof 1

Nice, France.

It's obvious I'd choose France.. I mean.. It's not like I'm obsessed with France or anything..  :please:

I'd choose Nice though because of the beaches. I've heard they're some of the best Europe. Ones would include Beaulieu Sue Mer and Villefranche. While Nice isn't the most cultured part of France, I don't really mind. I'm not a huge fan of all that romance crap associated with Paris. Nice speaks French and has some great beaches, that's all I want.

I love California, I really do. But one thing's for sure is that it's pretty expensive to live once you go west. I'm in the Desert part and it's STILL expensive to live here. 

I'd move to Phoenix, AZ...or Atlanta, Georgia. But I'm planning on moving to Houston, Texas in March so I'm not complaining. I'd rather live in a bigger city than a town located in the middle of nowhere. 

• Brohoof 1