Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anypony up to a art trade?

Everleaf

Sorry if this is in the wrong topic

anyway so it's as simple as the title anypony up to a art trade? free of course XD ya know I draw something from your request (or what you want ocs count) and you draw something I want...and as always I will have my oc drawn...best I show a little example of my work

(Spirit of the Everfree is amazing work from me so don't quite expect it that good...I have no idea how I did it...

spirit_of_the_everfree_forest_by_kerriec

untitled_drawing_by_kerriecat-d7w2ful.pn

untitled_drawing_by_kerriecat-d7vym1n.pn

untitled_drawing_by_kerriecat-d7vpfvb.pn

a_walk_in_a_rainy_night__request__by_ker

so here is a example of my artwork so if you want to do a little art trade I am happy to...

Hey I would like to do this little art trade. I only do hand draws of any thing with simple back rounds and some times digital art if I think its simple. What does your OC look like?

My deviantArt for a good idea of what I can do: http://pixle-cookies.deviantart.com/

If you say yes this is what I would like but with a brown mane with green striks, sky blue coat, and purple Eyes.

post-19266-0-70271200-1409390941.gif

Hey I would like to do this little art trade. I only do hand draws of any thing with simple back rounds and some times digital art if I think its simple. What does your OC look like?

My deviantArt for a good idea of what I can do: http://pixle-cookies.deviantart.com/

If you say yes this is what I would like but with a brown mane with green striks, sky blue coat, and purple Eyes.

attachicon.gifCookie eater.gif

My oc was in the art pile untitled_drawing_by_kerriecat-d7vym1n.pn

this is likely the best reference...

http://kerriecat.deviantart.com/

if you go though my (Everleaf) folder you get a bunch of art of her including her cutiemark

stuff you need to note 

she has a Sombra-like horn/bent horn 

she has vines around her legs 

she's quite the serious kind

her wing shape is different everleaf_s_wings__with_feathers__by_kerr

her ears are pretty odd

it's best you have a reference to the mane but stick to the first image for a reference to that....

shes around the size of Cadence 

The fact she is alicorn of the Everfree may help I don't think any backstory is needed though...

okay after I finish with my Fluttershy I will start with your oc. :)

(edited)

Ok so heres what I have so far hair and body. does any thing need to be fixed?attachicon.gifEverleaf.bmp

Not bad at all however minor stuff do need to be fixed 

the ears...I did say they are a little odd  untitled_drawing_by_kerriecat-d7xa3z8.pn

sorry this image is the best I have for her ears 

her wings are a little bigger (a little) 

she has green eyes 

her mane is not quite that way (but your close)

untitled_drawing_by_kerriecat-d7vym1n.pn

notice how the mane separates? yeah more or less everyone gets it wrong XD

her coat color is a little lighter (about as light as this picture above) the rest is 100% fine and it's doing well so as soon as I get though Equestria daily I will do a redo of yours I guess you get two :P  don't worry I enjoy doing it and I'm used to doing more than one in a day. :)

Oh and she also has vines around her neck.

Edited by Everleaf