Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favourite & Recommended Fanfictions

Slendermane

Whatever you do, do NOT read a fanfic called "Secret, but fun" by: Cloppyhooves, lemme just say its a shipping fanfic that involves all the stallion (sep Blueblood) and Spike. One of my bronie's back at school dared me to read it, Eeyup! -scarred for life-

This may sound wierd, but I LOVED cupcakes. It just showed a side of pinkie pie that could be true, and the darkness that grows inside of her to be noticed, until she completly breaks.

This may sound wierd, but I LOVED cupcakes. It just showed a side of pinkie pie that could be true, and the darkness that grows inside of her to be noticed, until she completly breaks.

I don't at all like Cupcakes itself, but I do like the fact that it exists. That has allowed a lot of interesting references to appear in the fandom.

Some of it is humorous, such as in one of the Progress chapters where Luna finds a movie adaptation of it on TV, while she's spending some time visiting Pinkie Pie. Pinkie then comes out from the kitchen holding a knife (I think) and the tray of cupcakes she's just been baking for the Princess, right as the movie starts to really get to Luna. Her reaction is... not good.

Other references are quite a bit darker, such as the Ask Pinkamina Diane Pie tumblr, which I have found both beautiful and disturbing. I think overall, Cupcakes has brought more to the fandom than it has spoiled.

Yeah, but the thing about me is I love characters who have their dark side when their usual exterior is happy. It just makes me VERY happy and alot more interested in the character itself!

I don't know how I failed to mention FO:E. Kkat is incredible.

Also, chapter 41 (41! wow) is out, and it has maxed out EqD's comment limit, which I didn't even know existed until today. 5000 comments on one fanfic... that's nuts.

right now i am reading mating season in Equestria some think it is going to be immature but twilight's and scootaloo where a little sad and it does not contain any parts that are sexually disturbing or anything like that

and

cupcakes first time i read i was laughing but that day we were going to the fair i felt as if i was being followed

and a really good one is

a Sonic rain-what is about rainbow not making a rainboom and the mane 6 life afterwards

Anypony remember during "Look Before You Sleep" that Rarity accepts a dare to enter the next rodeo that comes to town, and Applejack agrees not to enter it?

"Rarity's Rodeo" is the story of that rodeo. http://www.equestria...itys-rodeo.html

If you like a bit of grimdark, the short one I just read, "Dusk and Dawn," was fantastic. It's another about "What would have happened if the six had failed to stop Nightmare Moon?" but it's extremely well done, and the character it focuses on is certainly interesting: http://www.equestria...k-and-dawn.html

Edited by TwilightSparkle

Okay, I've been a bit unsure about posting this, but one of my real favourite fanfics so far is actually a very mild clopfic. Pleasedon'tjudgeme!

All the mane six have roles in the story, but it's mainly about Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie. It's very sweet and loving, and not at all explicit. In fact, it changes scene away from the action at key points, to a conversation the others are having. The reason I like it so much is that everypony's personality is spot-on, very true to their personalities in the show. And Pinkie is just so nice to Fluttershy, it's beautiful. It touches a bit on the episode "Feeling Pinkie Keen" and is called "First and Last to Know".

Edited by TwilightSparkle

"The Party Hasn't Ended" by Buttersc0tch Sundae, hooves down. It's so rich in character development and even had me in tears by the end. After what all the characters have been through, you feel like you deserved the ending. A must-read for everypony!

P.S. It's a Pinkie/Dash story that is very tastefully done.

• 2 weeks later...

actually I'm looking for a fanfic to read...

It was mentioned on a playthrough of "Story of the Blanks"

I don't know much details, but the keywords I can recall are...

"Basement" and "Rarity being Sweetie Belle's mother"

so.... pretty much anything under Rarity could be it...sorry I can't help...

• 2 weeks later...

actually I'm looking for a fanfic to read...

It was mentioned on a playthrough of "Story of the Blanks"

I don't know much details, but the keywords I can recall are...

"Basement" and "Rarity being Sweetie Belle's mother"

so.... pretty much anything under Rarity could be it...sorry I can't help...

Sorry, I'm not familiar with it. It sounds either sad or grimdark. I will see what I can find on the Equestria Daily Archive.

Sorry. I wasn't able to find it.

Edited by Slendermane

How come all these fanfics are so damn long?!? The only ones I've read are Cupcakes, and Sweet Apple Massacre. Cupcakes because you have to to understand any Pinkie Pie joke on Youtube and Sweet Apple Massacre because someone said it was worse than cupcakes and it wasn't that long.