Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favourite & Recommended Fanfictions

Slendermane

I am reading Total Magic Pony Island which is a parody of a tv show it's going to be like 23 episode per season and each chapter is about 13,000 words and I don't think he is going to do half of that

As odd as it may seem...

Posted Image

Although, I think Combinatorics Project (#4 mostly) wins way over that =D

Edited by Ouker

Whatever you do, do NOT read a fanfic called "Secret, but fun" by: Cloppyhooves, lemme just say its a shipping fanfic that involves all the stallion (sep Blueblood) and Spike. One of my bronie's back at school dared me to read it, Eeyup! -scarred for life-

I also got dared into reading that.

I feel your pain.

• Brohoof 1

My favorite one actually is Rainbow Factory by Aurora Dawn. :)

Yeah it was a little gory, but it actually had a good plot, character development and very excellent portrayal of emotions.

Unlike some of the other gorefics I've read that I'm pretty sure were written just for pure shock value >< (Cupcakes, Rocket to Insanity, Sweet Apple Massacre.... ugh)

Probably already said, but because I'm much to lazy to read all other 80 some responses, I'll post it.

I'm a super Fallout: Equestria fan boy. I can honestly say I've read all 1370 some pages at least 3 times, and I've read parts of it many more times. Yes, I do read other books and fanfics, I just had nothing else to read for like 2 months and I happen to really like this one for the jokes and references aimed at fallout 3 fans.

And for those out there that have/will read it, I happen to have a e-book format of it that isn't available anywhere else to my knowledge. I got tired of having to Google it and the crappy word format on my e-reader wasn't doing it for me, so I went and made an E-PUD for it. I'll send it to anyone who is interested, but its still a work in progress. The table of contents is functional after learning to program that, an all the book is there and readable, its just paragraphs aren't indented beyond chapter 2 (but they are separated) and I haven't gone through and fixed the various misspelled words and grammatical errors yet that bother grammar Nazis like me -_-;

For some stupid reason I like the pǝʞɔnɟ up fan fics (sorry for the bad lenguage, but that is realy the only way to describe them)

My personal favourite is "Trixies funhouse". Its kind of a parody of the CMCs, where you think "The ʞɔnɟ am I readin" then keep on reading.

Nothing personal, but its about the tasteless torture, rape and murder of the CMCs.

The funny part is that its so stupid, it makes litle to no sense at all, but there is still explinations to why things hapen.

If you can handel both gore and clop, and the combination of the two, THEN you can read it. If not then It will scar you for life.However if you do manage to ignore the tastelessness of the events you will ROFL, atleast untill the chainsaw comes out...

My favorite one actually is Rainbow Factory by Aurora Dawn. :)

Yeah it was a little gory, but it actually had a good plot, character development and very excellent portrayal of emotions.

Unlike some of the other gorefics I've read that I'm pretty sure were written just for pure shock value >< (Cupcakes, Rocket to Insanity, Sweet Apple Massacre.... ugh)

Are you mocking Cupcakes for not portraying emotion well enough?

Perhaps I should introduce you to Cupcakes... Close-by...

Edited by Ouker

Listened to a read of My litle Dashie.

It was the most moveing, cutest, mostest butyfull story I ever read! :wub:

Its definatley my favourite in the "nawww" category. However, I got to stick with Trixsie's funhouse as gore favourite. Im not shure which ones the best, its so hard compareing storys that are so diferent.

Conversion Bureau: Last Man Standing By Windchaser almost got me into tears into the end.

Past Sins By Penstroke, I thought that this was a hook for me to start reading fanfics.

Cross and Arrow was an epic one, but needs to be longer >=D

Favourite Fanfic you say?

that would have to be Big, Adventure tons of fun of course

Or not.

My little Dashie is the most amazing Fic I've come across, might be the most amazing fic I will ever come across aswell.

EDIT: It is one of two stories that was about to make me burst into tears

Pretty in pink as a close second being the second of the previous mention stories

with Silent ponyville as bronze medalist.

I say stories because at that point im not counting only fics :P

As for the more wth is going on kind of fics.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6976756/1/PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

someone please PM me how to name the links, tried for liek 10 mins before I gave up.

My favorite would have to be "The Cough"

It's short, but beautifully well written and definitely a cliffhanger.

that one was pretty good aswell made a D= face at the last two words. Edited by Flutterfry

My favorites are: (in this order, uh actually I can't decide)

World of ponycraft because it's long and on par with the one below.

Better living through science and ponies (a portal crossover) because it's probably the best fanfic I've EVER read, maybe even the BEST STORY TO EVER EXIST.

My little fortress: teamwork is magic because team fortress and mlp just seam to fit good together.

Bridled fury (god of war crossover) because it's awesome

And

Slendermane (the one where twi and fluttershy die at the end) I hate the ending, but LOVE the rest of the story

I greatly enjoyed Macintosh by TheTotalOverflow.

The gist of the story is "Big Macintosh has his day."

Upon the insistence of his two sisters and grandmother, Big Mac spends the day in town as opposed to his normal spending all his time on the farm, and he makes several new friends and in doing so eventually saves the town and somepony's life, changes the Summer Sun Celebration to be held at Ponyville again, clears up some emotional baggage from his past, and it begins to hint upon a future that would entail shipping but ends politely before going further.

Apart from what little reading I've done as of about last week, I am very poorly read regarding My Little Pony fan fictions and I'm perfectly happy to keep it that way.

Edited by Blue

I have never read a fan fic, I don't know I just don't have the time...

what is a good MLP fan fic to get started on for a first timer?

if you respond to this post please quote it so I get a notification!