Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Fanfic Reader DrCobra Publically Humiliated In Front Of Alot Of People

GXPBlast

Although considered a touchy subject even in the Brony community, adult rated MLP themed fanworks are very popular on the internet and with many bronies. However, it is highly considered strange especially among non bronies. It also gives them fuel to attack bronies despite there being way worst fetishes in the world.

A popular adult themed MLP fanfic reader has been publically outed on YouTube by a popular channel with thousands of subscribers. I believe this will cause him much humiliation. One of his most popular fanfiction involves Rarity and Human getting involved in adult themed activities. The video itself got much praise from many bronies who the video is targeted to. But it was never really publically outed in a negative fashion. This user is known as DrCobra. He also has much more videos involving NSFW activities between ponies and other beings. He has a large following.

But now since he has been publically outed on YouTube by a broad audience coupled with the fact that he has posted his face on a bunch of his personal YouTube videos, has made him target for life and its something he can not remove from the internet.

Regardless if he does not care what people think about about him, since his video has be humiliated publically meaning on a broad YouTube channel targeting weird things on the internet can hurt his possible employment or dating opportunities if such companies or people want to do an online search on him as its popular for potential employers and even dating partners to do this to make sure they have no criminal or weird things in their history.

Even if thats not the case the possible constant harassment for being publically out is sure to have a toll on him even if he does not care initially. Its bad enough for bronies are not into adult themed stuff and are targeted by haters. Just imagine being publically humiliated for liking and reading erotic fanfictions on the internet and discussing you enjoyment of it.

Regardless of what you think of these types of bronies, they dont deserve the harassment. But for DrCobra, not only does he have to deal with the harassment people get but can usually deal with for being a brony, but being shown to thousands and possibly millions that sheds him in a very negative light could definitely have a toll on him in the future.

For those who have not heard of him check out his YouTube videos and you will see what I mean.

I actually think he is a good reader, but the general public will most likely hold it against him.

What do you think of this situation and do you enjoy his videos if your have heard of him?

Here is the ED article summarizing the situation up along with the video making fun of him.

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2014/08/disturbing-rarity-clopfic-reading-in.html

Check the video out around the 6:00 minute mark.

Here is the segment along with the full video.

Segment: http://youtu.be/bFhurZecurA?t=6m

Video:

Edited by GXPBlast

Although considered a touchy subject even in the Brony community, adult rated MLP themed fanworks are very popular on the internet and with many bronies. However, it is highly considered strange especially among non bronies. It also gives them fuel to attack bronies despite their being way worst fetishes in the world.

A popular adult themed MLP fanfic reader has been publically outed on YouTube by a popular channel with thousands of subscribers. I believe this will cause him much humiliation. One of his most popular fanfiction involves Rarity and Human getting involved in adult themed activities. The video itself got much praise from many bronies who the video is targeted to. But it was never really publically outed in a negative fashion. This user is known as DrCobra. He also has much more videos involving NSFW activities between ponies and other beings. He has a large following.

But now since he has been publically outed on YouTube by a broad audience coupled with the fact that he has posted his face on a bunch of his personal YouTube videos, has made him  target for life and its something he can not remove from the internet.

Regardless if he does not care what people think about about him, since his video has be humiliated publically meaning on a broad YouTube channel targeting weird thing on the internet can hurt his possible employment or dating opportunities if such companies or people want to do an online search on him as its popular for potential employers and even dating partners to do this to make sure they have no criminal or weird things in their history.

Even if thats not the case the possible constant harassment for being publically out is sure to have a toll on him even if he does not care initially. Its bad enough for bronies are not into adult themed stuff and are targeted by haters. Just imagine being publically humiliated for liking and reading erotic fanfictions on the internet and discussing you enjoyment of it.

Regardless of what you think of these types of bronies, they dont deserve the harassment. But for DrCobra, not only does he have to deal with the harassment people get but can usually deal with for being a brony, but being shown to thousands and possibly millions that sheds him in a very negative light could definitely have a toll on him in the future.

For those who have not heard of him check out his YouTube videos and you will see what I mean.

I actually think he is a good reader, but the general public will most likely hold it against him.

What do you think of this situation and do you enjoy his videos if your have heard of him?

Here is the ED article summarizing the situation up along with the video making fun of him.

Video:

Anyone else remember back when Machinima was about Gaming?

...I know, right? When it was... one, maybe two weeks old? Then it sold out, and spiralled like a falling rock. I feel so old just for remembering when it was decent! :D

• Brohoof 10

Dr. Cobra? I like his videos. He's a really good reader, has a pretty soothing voice. And I did enjoy that Rarity fic quite a bit when he read it. I feel no shame in this.

As for machinima? Isn't their channel meant for...you know, video games? And yet here they are publically humiliating some innocent youtuber that has nothing to do with said games? Good for them, I know one more channel I'll never, ever subscribe to.

• Brohoof 9

Hmm.

A little disclaimer before I begin. I support all written works of fiction, and an a hardened opponent of censoring fiction and non-fiction alike. Write what speaks to you, what you like, what has an audience ... you know?

There are a lot of people that enjoy adult themed fiction (take a look at Kindle Direct Publishing statistics if you have any doubt). I suspect that there are a good portion of this fandom that have read adult fanfics previously and may enjoy them (and there is nothing wrong with that either). They only think that gives me the slightest pause is that this should have been something in the content maker's head when creating and uploading these. You open yourself up to criticism and aggression when you post readings of the adult fics. This is again not exclusive to Bronies. That said, I do not support the negative attacks he is getting either.

I do have to shake my head at Machinima though. I am not sure that this belongs on their list.

• Brohoof 3

Commissar Alexer, on 30 Aug 2014 - 1:44 PM, said:Commissar Alexer, on 30 Aug 2014 - 1:44 PM, said:

Hah! And then it's later revealed that they themself clop to some kinky Man on Mare stuff. :lol:

That could actually be why this video was made. They couldn't help themselves, they just had to look up their clop material at work. They couldn't wait until they got back home. Unfortunately someone walked in on them. So, they made this video. So they could prove they watched it just because they wanted to laugh at it, certainly not for other reasons.

Edited by BasementPrincess
  • Brohoof 1

That could actually be why this video was made. They couldn't help themselves, they just had to look up their clop material at work. They couldn't wait until they got back home. Unfortunately someone walked in on them. So, they made this video. So they could prove they watched it just wanted to laugh at it, certainly not for other reasons.

Definitely ^_^

Who knows what kind of stuff they have on their computers...maybe even that one special CelestiaXHuman animation? (Cloppers and derpibooru goes know what i mean ;) )

But yeah, it could be that they are just closet cloppers making fun of other cloppers.

I did the same at the beginning too. :lol:

Dr. Cobra? I like his videos. He's a really good reader, has a pretty soothing voice. And I did enjoy that Rarity fic quite a bit when he read it. I feel no shame in this.

As for machinima? Isn't their channel meant for...you know, video games? And yet here they are publically humiliating some innocent youtuber that has nothing to do with said games? Good for them, I know one more channel I'll never, ever subscribe to.

He has not read a new story in awhile. I hope he comes back.

(edited)

Definitely ^_^

Who knows what kind of stuff they have on their computers...maybe even that one special CelestiaXHuman animation? (Cloppers and derpibooru goes know what i mean ;) )

But yeah, it could be that they are just closet cloppers making fun of other cloppers.

I did the same at the beginning too. :lol:

Would that Celestia animation be a rather recent one and happens to be with 3D models?

Edited by GXPBlast

Although considered a touchy subject even in the Brony community, adult rated MLP themed fanworks are very popular on the internet and with many bronies. However, it is highly considered strange especially among non bronies. It also gives them fuel to attack bronies despite their being way worst fetishes in the world.

But now since he has been publically outed on YouTube by a broad audience coupled with the fact that he has posted his face on a bunch of his personal YouTube videos, has made him target for life and its something he can not remove from the internet.

Regardless if he does not care what people think about about him, since his video has be humiliated publically meaning on a broad YouTube channel targeting weird things on the internet can hurt his possible employment or dating opportunities if such companies or people want to do an online search on him as its popular for potential employers and even dating partners to do this to make sure they have no criminal or weird things in their history.

Video:

Its there a TL;DR version of this anyone can give me?... English is not my first language and I cant read too much of it at one time...  :(

Aaliyah Haddad, on 30 Aug 2014 - 4:37 PM, said:

Its there a TL;DR version of this anyone can give me?... English is not my first language and I cant read too much of it at one time...  :(

Someone on youtube by the name of Dr. Cobra got shamed by Machinima. He made videos reading some rather adult Mlp fanfics. Machinima posted a video detailing one of his videos as one of the 7 worst youtube videos of all time. Machinima is an extremely popular channel with lots of viewers, so it's going to attract a lot of negative attention to him. Since he has shown his face in some personal videos it could even affect him offline.

Someone on youtube by the name of Dr. Cobra got shamed by Machinima. He made videos reading some rather adult Mlp fanfics. Machinima posted a video detailing one of his videos as one of the 7 worst youtube videos of all time. Machinima is an extremely popular channel with lots of viewers, so it's going to attract a lot of negative attention to him. Since he has shown his face in some personal videos it could even affect him offline.

Oh... That kind of sucks... I suppose that has happened before though, right?

Aaliyah Haddad, on 30 Aug 2014 - 4:56 PM, said:

I don't think it's ever been done like this, no. Not quite on this scale anyway. With something as popular as Machinima putting so much attention onto one guy. Bad enough that it could potentially mess with his personal life.

• Brohoof 1

Machinima proving itself to be an annoying, fame-hungry sellout that has let its fame go to its head?

A human being ridiculed and shamed for liking/not liking/reading something?

Yes, these have happened before. That doesn't make it any less wrong.

In protest of Machinima's attack upon this brony, there are two things we must do.

1: To show our support of him, we shall read clopfics in videos, to show that he is not alone.

2: Write jaw-droppingly head-explodingly eye-bleedingly explicit and horrifying clopfics starring those two humans in the Machinima video, and the cast of MLP. WITH THE PONIES ON TOP. Brutally, painfully, on top. If you like the idea of Rarity as a mistress, put that in, too. They deserve punishment, and according to the parody-related free use stuff, there's no law saying we can't do this. And be honest: You can't honestly tell me you've seen the whole video, heard the hosts's offhand 'Does his girlfriend even exist?' remark, and not wanted to see them suffer at the hands of the fandom they so foolishly mock.

• Brohoof 1

Asquerade, on 30 Aug 2014 - 5:06 PM, said: 1: To show our support of him, we shall read clopfics in videos, to show that he is not alone

I'm pretty sure there are already a few other clopfic readers on youtube. Though I wouldn't mind seeing more of them.

I don't agree too much with your second idea though. It'd really only make our fandom look bad, since we're going out of our way to piss them off and make fun of them too. You should just try stating your support of him if you want to leave a comment about it. Make yourselves look better than them.

Also they don't deserve Mistress Rarity's punishments. They aren't good enough for her.

Asquerade, on 30 Aug 2014 - 5:06 PM, said: 2: Write jaw-droppingly head-explodingly eye-bleedingly explicit and horrifying clopfics starring those two humans in the Machinima video, and the cast of MLP. WITH THE PONIES ON TOP. Brutally, painfully, on top. If you like the idea of Rarity as a mistress, put that in, too. They deserve punishment, and according to the parody-related free use stuff, there's no law saying we can't do this. And be honest: You can't honestly tell me you've seen the whole video, heard the hosts's offhand 'Does his girlfriend even exist?' remark, and not wanted to see them suffer at the hands of the fandom they so foolishly mock.
Edited by BasementPrincess

Okay.

By the way, who thinks it would be epic if the reader's girlfriend showed up in his next video, and openly pointed out how terrible those two Machinima guys are, and how bad what they've done is? And at the end, she topped it with a 'And yes, I do exist'.

I don't think it's ever been done like this, no. Not quite on this scale anyway. With something as popular as Machinima putting so much attention onto one guy. Bad enough that it could potentially mess with his personal life.

He should sue I guess... I dont know. 

• Brohoof 1

Those assholes. I the last thing they said pisses me off. I really wanna punch them both in the face.

I want to break their noses!

Edited by Danfo98
  • Brohoof 1

Machinima proving itself to be an annoying, fame-hungry sellout that has let its fame go to its head?

A human being ridiculed and shamed for liking/not liking/reading something?

Yes, these have happened before. That doesn't make it any less wrong.

In protest of Machinima's attack upon this brony, there are two things we must do.

1: To show our support of him, we shall read clopfics in videos, to show that he is not alone.

2: Write jaw-droppingly head-explodingly eye-bleedingly explicit and horrifying clopfics starring those two humans in the Machinima video, and the cast of MLP. WITH THE PONIES ON TOP. Brutally, painfully, on top. If you like the idea of Rarity as a mistress, put that in, too. They deserve punishment, and according to the parody-related free use stuff, there's no law saying we can't do this. And be honest: You can't honestly tell me you've seen the whole video, heard the hosts's offhand 'Does his girlfriend even exist?' remark, and not wanted to see them suffer at the hands of the fandom they so foolishly mock.

I also dont really want to get involved in Twitter activism or any sort of variation. He should sue if he thinks it was that bad. Also, I did not see the video. 

I also dont really want to get involved in Twitter activism or any sort of variation. He should sue if he thinks it was that bad. Also, I did not see the video.

Then in that case... Watch the video. Those two jackasses think his reasonable reading and critique of clopfics is on par with Baby Yoga and what sounded like a text to speech system reading what might be a bad clopfic. And then they offhandedly comment, 'Does his girlfriend even exist?', which really angered me.

Go ahead, watch the video. Notice an odd yet familiar sensation course through you. Then imagine them suffering for their crimes against bronykind, and feel much better.

*Does a Pinkie Pie gasp*

We should make a clopfic starring those two, have the pony mistress be on top... AND THEN, challenge them to read the whole thing! Also, the bronies do a group stream of the video, and have a betting pool going on when they give up/how long it takes them to read it/how stupid they act while reading it! :D

Holy shit people still watch macshitima?

And really, videos like this just really highlight how desperate mashitmia is for viewership. I guess game machinima's just don't get in the views and add sense money like them fine bros react videos.

And if you really want to "get back" at mashitima just do the same via dox'ing and send em a couple of pizza's and adult prostate aids.

However the best thing for the reader of the clopfic to do is to ride this wave, and promote more clopfic readings. Remember when it comes to making money via hits, any publicity is good publicity.

• Brohoof 1

Then in that case... Watch the video. Those two jackasses think his reasonable reading and critique of clopfics is on par with Baby Yoga and what sounded like a text to speech system reading what might be a bad clopfic. And then they offhandedly comment, 'Does his girlfriend even exist?', which really angered me.

Go ahead, watch the video. Notice an odd yet familiar sensation course through you. Then imagine them suffering for their crimes against bronykind, and feel much better.

*Does a Pinkie Pie gasp*

We should make a clopfic starring those two, have the pony mistress be on top... AND THEN, challenge them to read the whole thing! Also, the bronies do a group stream of the video, and have a betting pool going on when they give up/how long it takes them to read it/how stupid they act while reading it! :D

I dont really want to watch the first video in the first place. Let alone any others regarding the topic.  :maud:

I dont really want to watch the first video in the first place. Let alone any others regarding the topic. :maud:

Well, alright. That's your decision, and I respect that. Still, a.man can't exactly tell someone how annoying someone's voice, attitude and general manner are through text. Well, those last two could be done, I suppose, but not the first.

(edited)

Someone on youtube by the name of Dr. Cobra got shamed by Machinima. He made videos reading some rather adult Mlp fanfics. Machinima posted a video detailing one of his videos as one of the 7 worst youtube videos of all time. Machinima is an extremely popular channel with lots of viewers, so it's going to attract a lot of negative attention to him. Since he has shown his face in some personal videos it could even affect him offline.

This. Its one thing to be stumbled upon or have some random YouTubers make fun of a single brony. Its another thing to have YouTuber or people with many followers and influence target someone which can have very negative effects on ones life even off the internet. Edited by GXPBlast