Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ponies hanging out with their human selves

Flytee

I'm starting a series of drawings featuring ponies meeting their human counter parts :) Here are the first two, I hope you like them! Next I'd like to draw Maud, Pinkie pie, Rarity and Derpy!

Calm down girls it's just a basket of carrots...

post-29197-0-32666100-1409435200_thumb.jpg

"did someone say music?"

post-29197-0-74254500-1409435226_thumb.jpg

Edited by Flytee
  • Brohoof 9

(edited)

Me likey <3 I love the art style, very cute & colorful lol. I can't wait to see more ^^

yay thanks I'm glad you like them :D

Looks amazing,i hope to see a Pinkie/Human Pinkie in the future. Great job.  :maud:

You'll defiantly see human Pinkie, she's my favorite (mane six) pony after all :)

Edited by Flytee
  • Brohoof 2

Well of course I like them! They are gorgeous! May I ask who (or is it whom? I always get those mixed up...) you are planning to do next?

Pinkie Pie or Maud depending on how I feel :D

• Brohoof 1

Oooh! I really like these!  :wau: I especially love the Octavia one! 

Cheers! I quite like how the Octavia one turned out, it was fun drawing her being more cheerful as opposed to stuck up looking.

Ah, pretty amazing, keep on being cool!

Oh I will try B)  cool is my middle name after all.........heh

Maud meeting Maud- I hope I managed to capture the sheer amount of excitement these two are feelings right now.

I love how perfectly the expressions match up lol... Another great job! ^^ I presume Pinkie will be next, since it was either her or Maud last time & now with only one left... Well, it'd be pretty bad if I had no guesses as to what was next lol...

I love how perfectly the expressions match up lol... Another great job! ^^ I presume Pinkie will be next, since it was either her or Maud last time & now with only one left... Well, it'd be pretty bad if I had no guesses as to what was next lol...

Yep Pinkies next- then Rarity, Bonbon, Derpy...this series is turning out be quite random isn't it :P

Pretty cute, your style is really amazing.

Why thank you, that's a massive compliment :D:D

Yep Pinkies next- then Rarity, Bonbon, Derpy...this series is turning out be quite random isn't it :P

Sounds exciting, I can't wait to see them ^^ I would like to say that I think my favorite part of your art style is that the humans actually look human... I mean, yes, I do enjoy seeing some of the more outrageous female forms that are drawn, but truthfully I feel that designs like yours would be more accurate to what the ponies would be :lol:

Oh also... Have any plans for requests/commissions in the future?

Sounds exciting, I can't wait to see them ^^ I would like to say that I think my favorite part of your art style is that the humans actually look human... I mean, yes, I do enjoy seeing some of the more outrageous female forms that are drawn, but truthfully I feel that designs like yours would be more accurate to what the ponies would be :lol:

Oh also... Have any plans for requests/commissions in the future?

Thank you! I try to not sexualise the girls, it's more fun to draw true to character humanisations if you ask me :)

I'm only taking commissions right now, there's a link in my signature if you're interested in details. Though at the moment te prices are only for ponies, I assumed no one on here would be interested in humans.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Maud meeting Maud- I hope I managed to capture the sheer amount of excitement these two are feelings right now.

post-29629-0-29451700-1411534010.png

This picture totally Rocks.

Knocked me outta my socks.

Would be funny if on top of her shoulder,

was none other than her pet rock, Boulder.

Er, I should prolly leave the poetry to Maude... XD

• Brohoof 1

attachicon.gifMaude Pie by Flytee.png

This picture totally Rocks.

Knocked me outta my socks.

Would be funny if on top of her shoulder,

was none other than her pet rock, Boulder.

Er, I should prolly leave the poetry to Maude... XD

This response is impressively pun-filled and cheesey, I LOVE IT!

I also feel like I missed a trick not putting her pet rock on her shoulder haha

Oh shoot, sorry, somehow missed this :(

Anyways, super cute & colorful as always, they look so happy together :lol: Cupcakes (the good kind)/10, would Cotton Candy Pone.

Thank you <3 I wanted to make it as bright and vibrant as possible, it is Pinkie after all :D

• Brohoof 1

Scootaloo and her human self being dorks as they fangirl over Dashie. I drew this fairly late last night so it's not my best, but I thought it was cute enough to share with you guys :D

post-29197-0-36167400-1412020310_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Scootaloo and her human self being dorks as they fangirl over Dashie. I drew this fairly late last night so it's not my best, but I thought it was cute enough to share with you guys :D

Hm... Interesting choice making her skin match her coat, I kinda like it :lol: Very cute and happy, kinda like how, of course, they are fangirling over their "Big sister" Dash :lol:

Hm... Interesting choice making her skin match her coat, I kinda like it :lol: Very cute and happy, kinda like how, of course, they are fangirling over their "Big sister" Dash :lol:

I like a bit of diversity with my humanization's :3 a nice caramel skin tone seemed to suit scoots for me personally!

and of course they are :D Dash is one of their biggest interest after all

• Brohoof 1

I like a bit of diversity with my humanization's :3 a nice caramel skin tone seemed to suit scoots for me personally!

and of course they are :D Dash is one of their biggest interest after all

Well I like it lol, looks really good when it syncs up with the coat like that, and it is hard to do that with most of the ponies due to the bright/crazy colors that would never work on a person (even colors like white and yellow would most likely never work, since to make a Rarity with that same skin color it would be so pasty white it would look terrible). Caramel/10, still no idea how to say that word!

• Brohoof 1