Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Favorite Body Wash

Shine Racer

I'm the same as Carol. :derp: I don't use body wash that often though, but sometimes I'll get it if it's on sale when I'm buying soap.

I prefer body wash over bar soap because for some reason it has a different feeling to it.

And for some reason when you use bar soap, You'll feel dry afterwards.

I always use body was :D

• 5 years later...

I don’t often use body wash till I found out about St. Ive. It’s actually works well and smell nice. My favorite is sea salt and kelp. (I always prefer the women’s products over the men’s. Men’s doesn’t really work well as if they think men don’t need smooth skin or a good healthy hair.)

I generally just use soap. It works perfectly fine. Skin doesn't seem unhealthy by any means, or anything. Soap-wise, I'd say Irish Spring soap is the best.

Though I do borrow body wash when I'm over at a specific other person's house. But really doesn't matter much to me.

Edited by AngelDustlicious

I use this one brand called Every Man Jack that I found at a health store and I rather like it.  It makes me think of that one time when Harry and Ron went against that cave troll in the first movie because the consistency is like troll snot lol...  It lathers up nicely and I don't need to use as much of it like normal body washes.

7 hours ago, Rarity the Snowperior said:

As soon as you remember the name of that brand, I DEMAND that you inform me immediately.

Ok I use these two depending on the day ..... both top of the line smelling if you like to smell delicious 
Despicable-Me-Minion-3-in-1-Bodywash-Sha

PHL_BnB_VanillaBdayCake_SG480ml_S7.jpg?s

Edited by ridaranka
  • Brohoof 2