Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media What brought you to join fandoms?

Vemillia Nightshade

Fandoms  

46 users have voted

1. 1. What fandoms are you in?

• Furry Fandom
    • Pony Fandom
    • Anime Fandoms
    • Other Fandoms (Anything I couldn't think of that isn't the above)
  2. 2. Why are you in a Fandom(s)?

• To be popular!
    • To find others who enjoy my same interests!
    • To find those who are like a second family.
    • To enjoy new experiences outside the usual routine.
    • To seek those with open minds with opinions that may add to facts.
    • Other

I like talking about certain interests I have that most others wouldn’t appreciate or understand as much. I also like making a bunch of fan art and fan stories cause it’s good practice for other things I want to make.

• Brohoof 3

I am part of many Fandoms even though i am barely active in any of them since i am feeling mostly worthless and dont know what i can do.

Despite trying to find friends of course and a friendly atmosphere, a place where i feel at home, i also joined Fandoms to get popular by trying to create art, animations or even mimicking characters from the show or even users.

All of these attempts however failed miserably.

• Brohoof 1

I joined this fandom first because I like mlp very much and I like to discuss it, and second because I want to find friends and probably family, but I'm too shy to form a connection with anyone, even here where I should be feeling more comfortable. 

• Brohoof 2

16 hours ago, Lex Destrosio said:

I am part of many Fandoms even though i am barely active in any of them since i am feeling mostly worthless and dont know what i can do.

Despite trying to find friends of course and a friendly atmosphere, a place where i feel at home, i also joined Fandoms to get popular by trying to create art, animations or even mimicking characters from the show or even users.

All of these attempts however failed miserably.

We seem to have a similar problem. If you want to we could like... become friends?

• Brohoof 2

• 1 year later...

Currently I'm only really active here (Pony Fandom). Many years ago I was also active in Anime Fandom but by now this almost gone.

I joined original in Jan21 to have ppl I can talk to about this interesting show about colorful ponies :>

• Brohoof 1

• 6 months later...
(edited)

I joined MLP Forums as a way to try something new and different.

I was already a fan of MLP:FiM but I had never tried searching for a community to discuss my interests because I felt like my thoughts &

opinions would be seen as "stupid", "weird" or "wrong". 

Lucky for me, the users of MLP Forums are (mostly) harmless and they value me just as much as I do them. :rarity:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

I needed a community that are strong. Everyone that is left here are very strong, and believe in the ponies and themselves, and the longer they do, the stronger we are all, together. Also, friendship! :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

When I first got into MLP I was new to online forums and such, and I was very internalized. I thought it would be a good way to explore my new interest in this pony show as well as learning how to interact more with people online. I’m still not very good at interacting with people that I don’t see face-to-face, but its been an interesting process.

• Brohoof 1

I join a fandom cos I'm a fan of these things like a Brony cos I'm into  MLP and ponies, specially Derpy. Anime, SUperheroes (Marvel/DC/Spawn), Doctor Who, Star Wars, Spyro & The SIms cos I'm so much into them that I feel part of that fandom. Even it like be part of a group of people whon same interset, sometime there people who give fandom a bad name that put some people off that made them leave. Also never go to meets-up.