Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if: at midnight everyone on earth became unicorn ponies?

Silverhoof

At the stroke of midnight (your local time) everyone on earth would painlessly change into unicorn ponies. (sorry no Pegasus or Earth ponies)

We would all be the same on the inside. We would all recognize our family and friends.

We would all be pastel colors and there would be no specific racial features.

We would all be proficient in Telekinesis and be able to handle any human tool or artifact.

Even though some would freak out, there would be a general acceptance of out new bodies.

We would still be omnivores, eating both meat and plants.

Magic would be completely new, no one would have any skill with it, but we each would have one innate spell we could do.

QUESTIONS

1) Would there be chaos? How long would it last? What would or would not change?

2) What would your magic be? (remember it is only one spell. Further it is not a theme (all ice magic). You get ONE specific spell.

3) What would your cutie mark be? based on YOU, not a character.

4) Rumors have floated that Celestia sightings have been spotted in a country near yours. Would you seek her out?

5) If you were shy before, would you be more confident now?

6) Toss a question for me, and I will spell out your doom, er answer it.

ME: My ponysona/OC is already a unicorn. I would change a few things. I would be a white stallion with a pale blond mane.I would still have a polished silver hoof (front right). I would be especially good with telekinesis, able to manipulate three things at once and move three times my weight,

1) Chaos would be short lived. I think most ponies would be all impressed at the change, but the sheer power of what happened would subdue the urge to freak out.

The only real change I see is the racists. They would have no way of telling who they should hate. All the nationalities would stay the same, Wars that stopped for the great change would pick up and start all over again Human nature will remain the same.

2) This is a toughie. I want to pick something that reflects me. But I want so many. I think I would have a spell called, Campsite.

This spell would create a circular campsite between 10 and 30 feet in diameter. The perimeter would be marked by 6 foot tall thorn bush hedge. Inside, a soft carpet of grass would make for a soft floors and soft beds (enough for 10 ponies). A campfire would appear in the middle, would would burn for the duration of the spell, but I could alter it from a candlelight to a bonfire. It would keep the entire spell area nice and warm.

A tree would grow and would keep rain and weather out with huge leaves. It would bear all manner of food from its branches, from fruits and veggies, to meats, pastries, cookies and candies (all cooked and ready to eat). Just use Telekinesis to pluck whatever you want. There would be enough to feed 10 ponies over a 24 hour period. Further you could gather food to take with you on your journey (otherwise it disappears when the spell's duration ends)

A small spring would appear on one side, with fresh clear water. Two bathrooms in the back, modern and convenient with hot water showers. All insects, vermin, mice rats and snakes would driven away for the duration of the spell (added so my wife will go camping with me).

The spell will last for 24 hours. Any food or water gathered will last, but everything else disappears. This spell can be cast as often as i wish and I can help the homeless or keep a small army sheltered and fed. This spell can only be cast outside.

You spell doesn't have to be as elaborate as mine. A simple description will do.

3) Cutiemark: Computer keyborad.

4) I was never shy. But I would be more confident.

5) Yes I would seek out Celestia. Even if just a rumor it would be a great excuse for ADVENTURE!

6)) I can't toss a question at me but I will ask you, would you go and seek out Celestia with me? I'll keep you warm and fed...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Debbie, (My wife). She wants to look like Fleur De Lis.

1) Chaos. Yes for the first few days. Change: Disneyland would have to change all the seats on the rides for ponies.

2) Magic: I want to transmogrify into a peregrine falcon

3) Cutiemark: A rolling pin to reflect a special talent of keeping husbands in line.

4) Yes more confident. With telekinesis rolling pins can be so much more fun.

5) Yes I will go find Celestia.

6) Flirt with Celestia and you're dead.

Edited by Silverhoof
  • Brohoof 1

Oh please, dear Gott, no.

1) Would there be chaos?

What do you think? We would all wake up like:

AAAAAAH!!! WHEEEEREEE ARE MY HAAAAAANDSSS!!!

How long would it last?

Please let it be quick.

What would or would not change?

We wouldn't change in personality, but you know, walking with four hoofs. That could take some time.

2) What would your magic be? (remember it is only one spell. Further it is not a theme (all ice magic). You get ONE specific spell.

Teleportation. It's cool.

Probably a pencil. I like to draw, and to write.

4) Rumors have floated that Celestia sightings have been spotted in a country near yours. Would you seek her out?

If I wanted to turn myself into human again, and not stay fingerless.

Heh. NO.

6) Toss a question for me, and I will spell out your doom, er answer it.

Why 6 questions?

• Brohoof 1

1. yes

2. teleportation. Unless that doesn't count. If it doesn't then the one where I can grow wings on myself and other ponies

3. Cutie mark: eh.... a video game controller? because that's maybe one of the only things I feel I like to do and I'm good at?

4. yes. so I can figure out what's going on

5. no. I'm only quiet/ a tiny bit shy until lunch. It's mostly because I'm not a morning person

6. How did you even think up this topic and why unicorns?

• Brohoof 1

6. How did you even think up this topic and why unicorns?

AV is right, But I think Unicorns are the natural human pony conversion. Telekinesis replaces hands and allows the human to do everything he could have done before.

1) Would there be chaos? How long would it last? What would or would not change?

Yes, especially with my parents thinking I done some witchcraft and sh!t. It would last a few hours...maybe a day

My magic? I'd be able to give anyone or anything VERY vivid auditory and visual hallucinations, so vivid they'd be able to feel them physically. Anywhere from the room suddenly filling up with puppies to a miniature space ship flying around and firing pellets at them

My cutie mark would be two silhouettes of a stallion. One of them is depressed and the other is laughing uncontrollably

Yeah, just so I'd be able to to understand the situation a bit more

I'm not shy...

6) Toss a question for me, and I will spell out your doom, er answer it.

Can you PLEASE make this an RP?

• Brohoof 1

Can you PLEASE make this an RP?

That would be cool. unfortunately, I'm a newlywed and I don't have the free time like i used to.

But anyone else can steal the idea and I'm fine with that

And my spell would be called...Acid I mean The Spell I Was Too Lazy To Name

That would be cool. unfortunately, I'm a newlywed and I don't have the free time like i used to.

But anyone else can steal the idea and I'm fine with that

Oh...you guys heard the man! Someone make this an RP!

Also, did you make this topic to secretly say you're really a unicorn and you've become powerful enough to the point where you're gonna turn every brony into a pony at midnight AND that you plan to do so?...If that's the case, I am eternally grateful

• Brohoof 1

1) Yes. There would be LOTS of chaos. The global market would tank and quite a few new religions/cults would spawn trying to explain what the heck happened. You'd also have your crazies that would want to kill everyone for becoming mutants. It would last a good long time... At the very least, three generations until it would be normalized.

2) Magic: Mending wounds and injuries.

3) Cutie mark: The glider from Conway's Game of Life.

4) I need hard evidence before I begin my epic wild-goose chase to slay the Jabberwocky. Rumours aren't good enough.

5) Not really, but it might make me want to do more volunteering and use my magic for good.

6) What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

• Brohoof 1

It can be faster than light, lets say you cast a light from earth to the moon with a flashlight, then put your finger over an edge and move it to the other side. congratulations, you just moved the shadow of your finger across the moon faster than light

Oh wait, you said swallow, not shadow

• Brohoof 2

I had to Google it. Tougher question than you might think.

http://www.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_airspeed_velocity_of_an_unladen_swallow

It depends on whether you are talking about an African or European swallow. The airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow is roughly 11 meters per second, or 24 miles per hour*, beating its wings 7-9 times per second (rather than 43). But please note that a 5 ounce bird cannot carry a one pound coconut. *Based upon published species-wide averages of wing length and body mass, initial Strouhal estimates based on those averages and cross-species comparisons, the Lund wind tunnel study of birds flying at a range of speeds, and revised Strouhal numbers based on that study gives an estimate that the average cruising airspeed velocity of an unladen European Swallow is roughly 11 meters per second, or 24 miles per hour.

• Brohoof 2

Would there be chaos?

Yes. Chaos would be mostly confusion, however, and panic over the new forms. I expect that bronies, or those familiar with MLP, would be the leaders of society, as they are aware of the limits of their new magic and could help teach others about it.

How long would it last?

Likely no longer than a few days. It would not be calm after that, but I don't think it'd be Black Friday for much longer than two or three days.

What would or would not change?

Not much wouldn't change. We'd have to re-scale a lot of our furniture. There would likely be a few wars over such a change; I'd expect at least one person to take advantage of all the chaos.

What would your magic be?

Limited telekinesis. The ability to magically interact with small objects, the largest of which being the size of a bureau at maximum.

What would your cutie mark be? based on YOU, not a character.

I believe I'd still be a blank flank.

Rumors have floated that Celestia sightings have been spotted in a country near yours.

Cool.

Would you seek her out?

No. There have been rumors of Bigfoot sightings in a country near mine, but I'm not doing anything about them, either.

If you were shy before, would you be more confident now?

I don't think so. It wouldn't be anything like living in Equestria, which is something that probably would reduce my real life shyness. I'd be around the same people. There would be no reason to change.

• Brohoof 1