Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fan Club Fan Club

ThePurpleK

Fan Club Fan Club. 

Yup, seriously. There are many, many fan clubs here. But why don't we get some discussion about the fan clubs themselves? After all, we love fan clubs!
Let's get meta and discuss all things fan club here. Which fan clubs do you like? Which ones are absurd? Which ones have the best content? Most importantly, which fan club is best fan club? 

Here's the current discussion highlight: if we were asked to choose a fan club to be pinned among the mane six fan clubs, which one would you choose and why?
Personally, I'd choose the Luna Fan Club. Although a mainstream fan club by the looks of the statistics, there is no shortage of fan content for her.

Quote the discussion highlight by copying and pasting the following:

[QUOTE]If we were asked to choose a fan club to be pinned among the mane six fan clubs, which one would you choose and why?[/QUOTE]
  • Brohoof 4

Here's the current discussion highlight: if we were asked to choose a fan club to be stickied among the mane six fan clubs, which one would you choose and why?

While I spend the most time in Applejack's fan club, I'd probably say Rarity. Her fan club has, by far, the most activity out of all of them. So if only one can be stickied, it makes the most sense to me to sticky the Rarity fan club.

While I spend the most time in Applejack's fan club, I'd probably say Rarity. Her fan club has, by far, the most activity out of all of them. So if only one can be stickied, it makes the most sense to me to sticky the Rarity fan club.

Just slightly adjusted the discussion highlight. By stickied, I mean pinned: http://prntscr.com/4icgx2

Luckily for you, their fan clubs are already there!

Just slightly adjusted the discussion highlight. By stickied, I mean pinned: http://prntscr.com/4icgx2

Luckily for you, their fan clubs are already there!

Gotcha, must have missread it. 

I suppose I'd also pick Luna. She seems to have the most activity outside the mane 6.

Honorable mentions:

Derpy

RariJack

Trixie

• 6 years later...
  • 1 year later...

I like the Luna fan club thread the most because Luna is best pony. There are other characters I like whose fan club thread has not been as active.

Also, if there was a fan club fan club fan club, this fan club fan club would be my favourite.

Edited by Luna the Great of all the Russias