Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you lonely?

boooored

I have a couple of great friends so I’m not physically alone. 

Mentally, though, I could be in a room full of people who love me, encourage me, and push me to do my best, and I’d still feel alone.

• Brohoof 1

I'm lonely. It's a pain deep in my chest that's constantly there, it never goes away. I don't have any friends in real life, much less any close friends. But it's not like having friends would cure my loneness, as I used to have many friends but felt lonelier than ever.

Edited by EpicEnergy
  • Brohoof 2

Yes, I've been really depressed and lonely the past few years and I've lost 2 great people that meant a lot to me and if I could get those two back into my life, I'll be sure that I can be genuinely happy again. 

• Brohoof 1

I'm actually a huge introvert so I genuinely do not feel lonely that and anti social want to be alone if anything it fits my loner status. Lone wolf, a rebel without a cause but hey I have good friends and family too.

• Brohoof 1

Sometimes. I spend quite a bit of time alone in my bedroom sitting in front of my computer, the only real-life interactions with others I have only occurs when I'm at work on the weekends. But other times I don't mind being alone, in fact sometimes it's all I want. It's a weird balance, sometimes I'm feeling lonely, but other times I feel very content to be by myself.   

I used to be pretty lonely but a few things came into my life that changed that. Do I still feel lonely here and there? Yes but it’s not as bad.

I've been lonely for my whole life. It's not something I enjoy, but I've learnt how to cope with it, even though it still hurts every now and then.

Sometimes I feel lonely, but I'm really lucky to have some friends here, elsewhere and in real life which reminds me that I'm not alone and don't have to be lonely.

Edited by Rainbow Cloud
  • Brohoof 1

Hey! I feel the same way to be honest. I'd love to chat, lemme know if you need to vent or anything. Otherwise I'm here to talk anytime! I've been looking for some decent friends on here too haha. 

Generally I’m not a lonely person. I have my family and friends who are always there for me. <3 

If were talking like, love-life kind of lonely though...I’m very lonely. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

A little yeah lockdown is becoming quite lonely so I don't really see anyone other than parents. At least can get out a bit more now since restrictions loosened. Also one of my few frens dun seem to like me anymore.