Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the one thing you look for in a special somepony?

Phoenix Flair

I don't really have a list, or any specifics :3

My SSP got me into the fandom, but we are both furries that's how we met. We are very different people, but we love and care for each other and make one another happy - and that's what matters to me I guess :)

The most important thing I would look for in a special somepony would be tolerance. I can be rather shy (or at least to begin with) and sometimes pathetic  :please:

• Supportive
  • When not sharing the same interests, she'll stay play along and enjoy them with me
  • Friendly and funny
  • Into Fashion and dressing nice
  • Someone to cuddle and hug with

I don't care about intelligence, I just want someone who's kind, supportive, funny, and into the same interests as me. The number one thing I look for is support when I need it.

Someone who's into fancier things such as visiting art museums, Paris, fashion, and such wouldn't hurt too.

It's hard to really define someone you've never met but at the same time I'm not gonna be satisfied with someone who won't take me seriously when I talk about some more outlandish things or tries to convert me from my video game playing ways or something. Don't want someone who thinks of me as a project more than a boyfriend.

I have a few things I'd want but I'll keep them to myself. I'd rather people not have people build preconceptions about me without even really talking to me.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

Empathy. Real empathy. None of that fake sympathy shit. I want someone who truly understands me and cares about me, my life, and what I do, and that someone needs to be someone I could reciprocate all that for.

Loyalty, too. If there's one thing I can't stand it's bitches (of either gender) who don't have it in them to be loyal and trustworthy.

I don't mean to be shallow, but I'm really picky when it comes to dating, and special someponies.

The biggest things for me are loyalty and trust. If I can't find those 2 things, you might as well just forget about it.

I hate airheads. I'd want someone who has a head on their shoulders. I'm not saying they have to be a genius, but not a complete ditz either.

Personality is another big thing in my book. I like my special somepony to be very down to earth, understanding, and patient. I'm not a perfect person, and I do make a lot of mistakes. I want someone that will be there for me, no matter what happens. Someone who is lighthearted, has a good sense of humor, and has a lot of compassion would be ideal. And not to sound cheesy or anything, but I wouldn't mind a big softie, who likes to cuddle, and is a bit of a cornball.

I do not value appearance in a relationship. I value the person inside of that body more. That being said, I would like someone who does look cute or adorable. Not super model beautiful and perfect, and not drag queen either (no offense).

I know it's a lot, but I can compromise somewhat.

I'd like someone who's funny. Someone who I can talk to for days on end and not get bored.

Also, preferably, likes some of the same things I do.

someone that wants to understand who i am and what i am and still love me for it.   I will change but it seems like most woman want to be 5'11 and rich before they will talk to you.

I'm always searching. #foreveralone

What I look for is someone who can be themselves around me and willing to be honest and open about things, I don't care how much we have in common, so long as we gel together. Hell, we could be complete opposites, but if it works, it works.

• Brohoof 1

They'd have to be kind, and moreso to other people and themselves than to me personally. I don't care if they treated me like I'm the most important person in the world; if they're a jerk to those that don't deserve it, we just aren't going to be compatible. =/

Edited by WoofWoof~

Someone that loves talking and listening, someone that appreciates the simple things in life, someone that is quirky and perhaps a bit innocent. Those are some attributes I really like. Really, those are just attributes like would be nice to me.

The most important thing though, someone that is fine with all of my many shortcomings and flaws, because if they are able to do that and actually would want to be in a real relationship with me above everyone else, that really says a lot. That person could have someone better but if they instead chose me, that would be something very special.

• 3 years later...