Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

my mlp theory.

firemere

I didn't know where to put this so I decided to go here. So I have a discord poster in my room but I seen there was no twilight in it... Rather all the other mane characters and celestia... At first I was like No but I looked up a pic of twi and sure enough their faces look similar but celestia is white. But also look at her chest peace and crown they have a single purple gemstone plus how did celestia know twi would make enough friends in such a short time and that explains how she ever knew of the elements. Any thoughts on this?

I didn't know where to put this so I decided to go here. So I have a discord poster in my room but I seen there was no twilight in it... Rather all the other mane characters and celestia... At first I was like No but I looked up a pic of twi and sure enough their faces look similar but celestia is white. But also look at her chest peace and crown they have a single purple gemstone plus how did celestia know twi would make enough friends in such a short time and that explains how she ever knew of the elements. Any thoughts on this?

I moved your thread to the proper place.

Maybe she just had high hopes that Twilight would succeed? As for the purple gemstone, in our world purple is related with royalty, and it probably carried over. Plus purple is just a pretty color. It's fun to think about though! ^^

Ok so I have a pic of it on my phone but I can't attach it any help?

Also thx for moving this to the right area I barely know this sight so I was like a lost penguin. XD

Try uploading to a 3rd party site, like tinypic.com then paste the link.

No big deal, it happens.  

I don't know that you can add pictures from the mobile version, however if you use the full version on your phone, you might be able to from the full version of the site (while still on your phone). Directions to add a file can be found here. If you need any additional help, feel free to message me.

I do see what you're saying though, about their faces looking similar.

I have another idea. Flash century and twilight have a kid. Flash as in light and twilight as in time of day so light and time of day makes morning and SUN so... Celestia. Celestia grows up being taught by twilight but finally she lurns star swirle the beardeds spell to time travel so she goes back in time and you can fill in the rest.

I have another idea. Flash century and twilight have a kid. Flash as in light and twilight as in time of day so light and time of day makes morning and SUN so... Celestia. Celestia grows up being taught by twilight but finally she lurns star swirle the beardeds spell to time travel so she goes back in time and you can fill in the rest.

Sorry phone decided to dup the text