Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would You Like to Tickle a Pony?

Ziggy + Angel + Rain

tumblr_inline_mux9rerVdG1rjczws.gif

Though I would not liked to be tickled back. I can never breathe when I'm tickled. How would a pony even tickle a human anyways? Hooves don't seem like the tickling sort of instrument.

Rainbow would be an obvious choice. I love those laughs and gigles of hers. Do you think wings are ticklish?

But another one for me would be Twilight. To see the high priestess of studious bookworms break out into a flailing, gigling fit would be epic.

Lyra would probably loved to be tickled by a human.

• Brohoof 2

I would definitely tickle Pinkie. I have a sneaky suspicion that she's one to jerk her hind leg when tickled. :)

And I think Pinkie would find a way to tickle me back. With hooves. Somehow. So that's pretty awesome.

• Brohoof 1

This thread is reaaaaaallly making me wish Equestria was real. Just so I could do this.

You said it.

I would love to tickle Spitfire............although she'll probably kick my ass.............or either like it, lol. 

• Brohoof 3

Heres the thing. Yeah it would be cute but if they start thrashing about my head would go flying. I mean these ponies are insanely strong so it would be super dangerous to tickle them even if they were okay with it.

• 5 months later...

Only if said pony allowed it; otherwise it's an invasion of personal space.