Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would You Like to Tickle a Pony?

Ziggy + Angel + Rain

Omagosh Omagosh Omagosh! YES.

I would tickle Luna's hooves because she wears shoes all the time, so I'm sure she's quite ticklish there. Also, under the wing and perhaps behind the ear. It would be funny to see such a dominate personality succumb to bursting into tears of joy laughing. :D

Only if said pony allowed it; otherwise it's an invasion of personal space.

Bah, that's what makes tickling much more fun when they don't like it, then you find their ticklish spot and can't help but like it. ;)

• Brohoof 2

Yes!!! I would tickle one's stomach. I don't care which one. Especially any one of the Mane 6 since I like how each of them laughs. Except Maud Pie since she'll have no reaction and keep a straight face to the tickling.

Edited by CC_Maud_Pie
  • Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...

We'll they'd have to have been introduced to me first, because being a brightly-dressed alien that randomly tackles ponies trying to expose their soft underbelly sounds like a sure-fire way to get bucked to the moon and back.

That said, it would be so much fun. I'd tickle all of them, probably starting with Pinkie since she'd most likely become a pink ball of unending giggles when tickled.

post-33250-0-26479400-1437662143.jpg

I would love to tickle a pony. I would either choose Derpy because I love her laugh, or Flufflepuff because she is so fluffy.

Pinkie would probably do it back.

Honestly, I would LOVE to tickle any of them. I can't choose one.

I agree with this, but would like to raise the question of how Pinkie could tickle with hooves?

I would love to tickle a pony. I would either choose Derpy because I love her laugh, or Flufflepuff because she is so fluffy.

I agree with this, but would like to raise the question of how Pinkie could tickle with hooves?

It's Pinkie Pie. She will find a way.
  • Brohoof 1

H-how lewd... :0

I mean yeah, I guess? Kinda intimate, so I'd have to be on friendly terms with the targets (I originally had a limited list here but then I realized fuck it go for all of 'em) before getting on with the giggly thing. :3

(edited)

Hmmm, a lot of the ponies are cute ayway, I would personally be interested to see how the more 'cool-headed' ponies would handle it, like Twilight Sparkle. I bet if Applejack was ticklish she'd have a funny laugh. Princess Luna anyone? :P

And the this is assuming that I was on good terms with them!

Edited by Mobley

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...