Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you go out to eat with your favorite pony?

Ziggy + Angel + Rain

Assume this would take place in our / the human world.  What if your favorite pony wanted to go out to eat with you?  Would you oblige?  Would doing so make you feel uncomfortable / self-conscious?  Would you be concerned about what others would think?  How would this affect / define your relationship with the aforementioned pony?  Are you simply really good friends that went out to eat together?  Or are you something more?  Have you thought of going out to eat with your favorite pony before?  I have.  A number of times.

And finally...  Should I bring flowers?

post-26550-0-36416400-1409633595_thumb.png

post-26550-0-36416400-1409633595_thumb.png

• Brohoof 7

Rejecting a world class flyer with a body of an olympic athete? How could I possibly say no!

And ofcourse, if she asked me that means we are clear for takeoff for the USS MiaqxFleetfoot.

As for any social issues, if we have gotten past the point of the government trying to kill me and capture and disect the talking living cartoon ponies, then any social stigma that would result from an inter species relationship can easily be overlooked.

• Brohoof 1

Well, not counting the villains, I think I would enjoy a nice dinner with the Princess of the Night.

• Brohoof 1

My favourite is twilight. I would take her to the best place I could afford. As friends only. Reeaaallly close friends.

I wouldnt give a fuck about what others would think, and I think flowers wouldnt be such a good idea :P

• Brohoof 1

I'm a carnivore sooooooo for maybe conversation and to hang out sure eating food should be left out of the equation.Id be down to hang out with a lot of the characters from the show if they were in our world and all that jazz. 

• Brohoof 1

Of course I would.

I don't have an issue with them being herbivores. I don't see why I should ^_^

(I'm actually a vegetarian myself, so maybe that's why I don't mind) XD

Besides, AppleJack would probably order or bake something with apples.

I LOVE apple desserts and foods with apple flavor.

Assume this would take place in our / the human world. What if your favorite pony wanted to go out to eat with you? Would you oblige? Would doing so make you feel uncomfortable / self-conscious? Would you be concerned about what others would think? How would this affect / define your relationship with the aforementioned pony? Are you simply really good friends that went out to eat together? Or are you something more? Have you thought of going out to eat with your favorite pony before? I have. A number of times.

And finally... Should I bring flowers?

attachicon.giftf061a4_dashcommissionbyaphexan.png

RainbowDash's face in this picture frightens me. Edited by Royal Samurott
  • Brohoof 1

Owh if with something more you're referring a relationship with a pony then nah I wouldn't want anything romantic with a pony. But taking a pony out for dinner if she would be in the real word?

Of course! I mean imagine how awesome it would be to walk into a restaurant with a pastel colored pony! XD

• Brohoof 1

Would I go out to eat with Luna? Um, yes, yes, YES! I would become a vegetarian for her (tofu + nuts for protein).

I would not feel self conscious about it — onlookers can gawk and disapprove if they want, but my attention will be on my princess. :smug:

Relationship — well, I'd like to be good friends (bask in her presence)!

I've never really thought about it much, and flowers = yes.

• Brohoof 1

I certainly would go out for lunch with Rarity, I'd try to be as kind, and caring and as well dressed as possible! Wait... Wouldn't it be a little creepy going out for lunch with a unicorn? Ahahaha. I think I would rather eat with Rainbow Dash, then I could be 20% cooler. Wouldn't mind going vegeterian just to have lunch with my favorite ponies. Oh, now I hope it really does happen! But it wont.

Plan! Okay - Get lucid dream.

Rainbow Dash appears

Take out for lunch

Eat

Enjoy my life saying that I ate lunch with Rainbow Dash and that I am 20% cooler.

Wake up.

Rage.

• Brohoof 3

are you loco in the coco?! ofcourse i would!! i would even pay! i might hold off on the flowers though, they could spoil her appetite. the only thing i would be worried about is that she would probably be able to eat more candy, cakes, and cookies than me! but i'd get over it! as for the friends part...uh duh! we'd be best friends!!! cause everypony is best friends with pinkie pie! :D

• Brohoof 1

:comeatus:

no comment but no comment  :muffins:  :derp:  :umad:  :mustache:  :mustache:

Yeah? And why not?

Bet you a million dollars you too would like to taste Miss Pepper's special place.

(Inb4 mods cum and censor me for "crude" language and give me yet another 250 warning points.

Hooray for freedom of speech)

Edited by Derpaholic
  • Brohoof 5