Gone Airbourne

Tattoos  

22 users have voted

1. 1. Do you like tattoos?

• Yes, but it depends on the tattoo
    • No, they look awful

i definetely want to get a clipping tattoo

clip1.jpg

but lawyers are incredibly prudish and i dont know if getting one might affect my chances of getting a job

Tip: you lose votes on your poll since you made the options a bit too specific.

I don't really like them, but some I bet do look nice on certain people on certain places if it's the right tattoo. I never liked painting or doing anything with my skin.

Tattoos definitely get a yay from me

I'm not of legal age to get one, yet but I have a plan of what I want.

On my four finger on my right hand I want "WWJD" which is a Christian acronym for "What Would Jesus Do?" and on my hand I want a rose with the name of dead sister, Emma, along with my dead brothers' names. As more family members die, I'll get more names added on. On the front of my right arm I want the band "Fit For A King"'s logo. On my right forearm I want the word "Forgiven" tattooed on there in a fancy, cursive font (like John Cooper's tattoo).

On my right bicep going down to my elbow I want a lantern with two flowers attached to it with word on ribbon that wrap around it saying "Take your flame, ignite the world" which is the lyrics from For Today's song, Seraphim. 

On my shoulder I want a cross with Psalm 23 layered behind the cross. On my right side of my chest I want the repentagram. It's a Christian symbol made by the band Impending Doom.

And that's about it.

I've got one, and plan to get more. As for some jobs not being tattoo friendly, you just need to get them strategically placed, I suppose. B)

For me, I would say yes to a Tattoo and I would and most likely will get one when I am of age.

Some are amazing, and if done by a good Tattoo Artist could be perfect in the right eyes.

A simple word piece is good enough for me buuuut a large artistic one is something I would keep in mind.

For me a snake spiralling around my right arm would look good but simple writing on some place like my knuckles would be perfect for me obviously it would need to be a four letter word but I don't mind.

I think tattoos are pretty sweet, even though I'd never get one myself.  I just think I'd get bored of one after a week or so.  I stick to temporary tattoos.  A lot of people can't even tell the difference.  It's pretty sweet.