Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So many holiday songs to choose! So little time!

RandomSelect

7 users have voted

1. 1. Which song shall I sing?

• Jingle Bells
    • 12 Days of Christmas
    • Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer
  2. 2. Using the voice(s) of...

• Joker (Mark Hamill's version)
    • Deadpool (Nolan North's version)
    • Discord (...John De Lancie!)
    • Miss Piggy
    • Kermit The Frog
    • Beaker
    • Joker, Deadpool and Discord together
    • Miss Piggy, Kermit and Beaker together
  3. 3. And using my natural / actual voice, I shall also sing...

• Silent Night
    • God Bless Us Everyone by Andrea Bocelli
    • Merry Christmas Everybody by Slade
    • Winter's Tale by David Essex

Merry autumn (well, sort of...), one and all! Hohoho! With the holidays a couple of months away, I want to sing a couple of Christmas songs on youtube for all the little foals and fillies. The problem is I don’t know which ones. I thought about doing one using my impressions of one or more of the following characters singing one of the songs. That’s where you guys come in. I just need your votes to pick which ones to sing and which ones to do my impressions as.

Which song shall I sing?

Jingle Bells

12 Days of Christmas

Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer

(Note: Original lyrics may change for all three songs)

Using the voice(s) of...

Joker (Mark Hamill’s version)

Deadpool (Nolan North’s version)

Discord

Miss Piggy

Kermit the Frog

Beaker

Joker, Deadpool and Discord together

The three Muppets together

I would also like to sing another Christmas song in my natural voice. Again, I don’t know which one to pick. Can you guys help me out?

Silent Night

God Bless Us Everyone by Andrea Bocelli

Merry Christmas Everybody by Slade

Winter’s Tale by David Essex

Picking and voting closes on 31st September. Thanks for helping me out. See ya!

Edited by RandomSelect

Not rudolph! Please not rudolph the reindeer. Do jingle bells. And doing it in the voices of the joker, deadpool, and discord together should be great, but see if only one of them works out better. Good luck :) looking forward to ure vids.and u said original lyrics may change. Give the songs an mlp touch!! ^_^

Edited by hamza

So far, one guy voted for his favourites. Thank you Hamza! But I got to wonder, is this all of the communities’ votes rolled into one, making it a unanimous decision?  I’m sure you other folks got your own personal favourites. Is it because the Muppets aren’t in MLP? Or... *gasp*... you don’t like the holidays!? Say it isn’t so! No, Miss Piggy! Not the karate pork chop! You promised!

Tell you guys what, I’ll let in an inclusion or two. If you guys have suggestions, whether it’s characters you want me to do impressions of, and / or what songs you want me to sing this holiday season, just leave them in the comments. If I like those ideas, I’ll put them in on a daily basis. If not, well, what’s stopping you from voting!? This is a holiday treat for you guy after all.

See ya!

• 2 weeks later...

And that’s it! Enough! No more picking and voting! And judging by the polls, we have some winners. Turns out I’m going to be singing Silent Night in my usual voice. And I’ll be doing impressions of Joker, Deadpool and Discord, singing Jingle Bells. And just in case you’re curious, here are a couple of previews...

Discord.mp3

Deadpool.mp3

Joker.mp3

...Yeah, it’s working progress. I might post some more details about those at some point. Thanks to everyone who voted.