Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So, about that money spending... Game, thing.

A/H

I posted a thread a while back that I kinda spent some of my fathers money on a game that was cheap. A lot of people told me to be honest and say, but he hasnt mentioned anything about it... So I just might not say anything until he does...

I just dont wanna get into trouble.  :(

You will get in more trouble if he finds out on his own, than if you tell him yourself. Its true that he might never find out, but its a bit of a gamble.

Besides, you'll probably feel better about it if you just tell him, so you can get it off your chest.

You will get in more trouble if he finds out on his own, than if you tell him yourself. Its true that he might never find out, but its a bit of a gamble.

Besides, you'll probably feel better about it if you just tell him, so you can get it off your chest.

B-but... No... Ether way he will be upset.  :(

B-but... No... Ether way he will be upset.  :(

Sure, but if you don't tell him he will be more upset. Let's face it here, you stole his money and you're going to have to deal with the consiquences. Telling him yourself is going to make it easier. Besides, if the games were really cheap, it shouldn't be too big of a deal. He'll probably let you pay him back or something.

Sure, but if you don't tell him he will be more upset. Let's face it here, you stole his money and you're going to have to deal with the consiquences. Telling him yourself is going to make it easier. Besides, if the games were really cheap, it shouldn't be too big of a deal. He'll probably let you pay him back or something.

Well... By that same logic, not telling him would not be too bad of an idea ether~. 

Look, I can't force you to do anything, but you really should just tell him and get it over with. I promise you it's going to be better that way. If it's on his credit card, he WILL find out. Even if it's a small amount, he's going to be pissed if you don't come clean first.

Besides, that fact that you posted this topic twice means that, at some level, you feel guilty about it. Just go get it off your chest. You'll feel better.