Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

war ponies

dragonsponies

so recently i've started drawing some war/violence related ponies:

post-28803-0-65626600-1409696539_thumb.jpg

post-28803-0-45006900-1409696575_thumb.jpg

and i know these don't make much sense since they of course study friendship and not violence but i can't be the only one who thinks it's cool to see ponies in fighting action! B)  after all, everyone loved the season 4 finale due to the epic fight, or at least most bronies i know of. i really hope they do just as good in seaon 5!

anyways, does anyone else enjoy making content like this? please let me know cause i'm really trying to get to know more bronies, artists in partcular ^^ 

also any sort of qritique is definatly welcome since i'm still a learning artist  :muffins:

Edited by DubstepDrawingDragon
  • Brohoof 2

I think they look awesome. It'd be cool if they allowed to have like a bloody gory fight scene. But we have 5 year olds watching so tough chance :/ But hey they look cool. How would Luna look?

very true although i wouldn't make it to gory, and thanks!

luna, huh... i don't really know for sure. i'd picture her in a heavy armor type with superior weapons. she is an important person after all which means luna would get more protection ^^

Ponies in fighting action are very cool, but many art with them aren't so good because of bad anatomy. Fortunately, your arts are amazing. I like Rainbow Dash facial expression is so cool.

• Brohoof 1

Hey these are pretty cool, if you want to friend me i just started working on something you might enjoy to read if your interested. But yeah defiantly pretty awesome pics.

Ponies in fighting action are very cool, but many art with them aren't so good because of bad anatomy. Fortunately, your arts are amazing. I like Rainbow Dash facial expression

anatomy can be easy to screw up. but i'm glad you like mine!  :wub:

do you draw by any chance?