Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony iPhone Apps!

Zero000

I just got an awesome upgrade to the iPhone 4 yesterday. After browsing the apps store, I was shocked to only find one app having to do with MLP: FiM.

I don't care if it costs money or it's free, just hit me up with any pony iPhone apps you guys find.

The only one I found is Pony Sounds, a soundboard with a ton of the character's dialogue.

There's a Twilight Sparkle Teacher thing for little kids...

why doesn't Hasbro realize if they made an app for the brony crowd they'd make TONS more?

• Brohoof 1

why doesn't Hasbro realize if they made an app for the brony crowd they'd make TONS more?

I'm game for the Rainbow in an Instant app.

In addition to the excellent Pony Sounds app, there's also a general reference sort of app called My Little Pony Pro. Honestly I haven't found much use for it, but it does have a lot of links and information for an iPhone app.

There's a Twilight Sparkle Teacher thing for little kids... why doesn't Hasbro realize if they made an app for the brony crowd they'd make TONS more?

Twilight Sparkle: Teacher for a Day is the app, it's kind of an interactive storybook. It details the history of the Grand Galloping Gala a bit, but they went over a lot of the same material in the "Hearth's Warming Eve" episode, so it does not have much to offer now. Official app though, so another way to pitch a couple dollars at the show. I didn't get much use out of it but I don't regret my purchase.

If you've got an Android device you can download a great app. It makes a wallpaper for you that has moving pixelated ponies that you choose. It makes my phone 20% cooler. B)

Even if Pony Sounds is one of the only apps out there, I LOVE IT. Actually. It's so good, especially for an Iphone app.....much better in quality than what could potentially happen, I'm not too keen on the idea of a MLP indie game. It would take a lot of work and good art/programming, I'd be skeptical.

• 6 years later...
On 3/27/2012 at 6:10 PM, Twiliscael said:

I think it's cause they don't want to ruin their image as a mainly family/kids company by producing things aimed at an adult niche.

It seems wrong not to, since they could make a lot of money. Since a lot of bronies are adults with an income. I guess they can make more money by maintaining their image. 

• 1 year later...