Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming 3DS Emulator... Where are you?

Magnum Flare

So I was watching the Miracle Mask Walkthrough when I saw something interesting. it's around 7:50 at the video

Surely from the video itself, it prove that 3DS emulator exist (Left screen is top side of 3DS)

So can anyone give me the link of it (for real, every web I searched gave a fake one -_-)?

Edited by Indonesia Best Pony
  • Brohoof 1

Far as I know, there aren't any 3DS emulators.  The footage in the video is most likely through a 3DS capture card, which would display the screen on his computer monitor, hence why he could bring his mouse cursor over it.

Last I checked, there still isn't a particularly good DS emulator available (I mean, there's a couple that do function, but they all seem to have problems of some sort).

EDIT: Well, I hadn't googled 3DS emulators for ages, it looks like there are a handful being developed, but can't say if any of them are in a fully functional state.

Edited by ErBoi
  • Brohoof 1

Or you could buy an actual 3DS and stop ripping off the company.

Getting help with piracy, and people posting links of any sort to help you, will often get you in trouble with site admins as it is very illegal.

As far as I remember, emulators themselves are not illegal, but ROMs and ISOs are. You're still better off just buying the console itself. Especially for systems that are still brand spanking new like the 3DS.

3DS prices are NOT that huge, you know. Why not save some cash and get one? Though more on the actual topic: that bit on 7:50 looks like it could have been done with a stylus so i'm not so sure it's an emulator.

Well I don't have some spare money, but I wouldn't be able to afford a brand new. I checked Craiglist and there's someone who sells them for 80 (+charger).

But then again, all hope may be lost. My big brother doesn't want me to play anymore games other than what I have now (Laptop).

All emulators are bigtime scam for what I've seen yeah.

I want one too though the problem is not buying the 3ds itself for me. It's the games being so freaking expensive yet not going down in price. I mean who buys a mario game for 40 euros if you can have skyrim for just over 10?

If you can't afford it, you don't get to play it. That's kinda how it goes.

If only every one stuck to your morals, eh?

Believe it or not, some people aren't willing to pay +200 bucks for something (in general).

3DS emulator DOES exist. You have to use an old version of the Nintendo 3DS official software and basically partition the harddrive on the system using a cart you can buy. Then you d/l the roms and put the roms onto an sd card that you insert into your cart that has the software needed to play them. 

And no links can not be posted here, ask someone to PM you it because you know rules and all.

Edited by Sweetie Shock