Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could meet one pony in real life, who would it be?

RainbowdashFTW

Normally I'd say Rarity without a second thought, but with every Doctor Whooves & Assistant I watch, I'm falling more and more into Derpy's camp...

None of the ponies are really that worth meeting to me. It would be interesting, but not that special.

I would like to see Tirek break some stuff, going all big baddie on everything. That would be fun. And I guess Discord's chaotic land could be cool to see too.

Discord of course! It goes without saying!

Maybe even Twilight as a second preference. I normally wouldn't say this but I'd have a feeling she'd be fun to be around.

I honestly wonder if meeting Discord in our dimension would equate to meeting Q. Delancy may well indeed transcend time and space for all we know.

• Brohoof 1

Twilight finished and rewrote his spell, and she got to be a princess, i think she's better than him, also, my pony personality test says i'm like Twilight

I understand what you mean. I got the same result from the test too by the way :).

Pinkie Pie. :) Eee... that would be a lot of fun, and probably a boost to my confidence as well. We'd have a giant party with lots of yummy treats. It'll be funafunfuuunnnnnn~! :lol:

• Brohoof 1

I understand what you mean. I got the same result from the test too by the way :).

Cool, i didn't know how much i related to Twilight, but i thought about it and it makes a lot of sense, so she's the one i'd meet, or maybe Pinkie Pie,i could ask her to use her powers to break the laws of the universe to send me to Equestria 

Pinkie Pie. :) Eee... that would be a lot of fun, and probably a boost to my confidence as well. We'd have a giant party with lots of yummy treats. It'll be funafunfuuunnnnnn~! :lol:

I imagine it would be :). Though knowing Pinkie it'd be crazy as hell...though I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing.

If I could meet any pony in real life, I would choose Derpy. No chance of rethinking about my choice, my decision is made. 

I would love to meet Fluttershy in real life, but there is just something about Derpy that makes me want to choose her over Fluttershy. 

To be honest: Choosing Derpy over Fluttershy was a hard decision for me. 

• Brohoof 1

Interesting, why exactly?

Well, I think a day with octavia would be a lot more simple than one with vinyl. Granted, I listen to way more wubs than classical, I just like the way that octy, I dunno, acts, I guess. Sweeter, more proper. Not wanting to test a bass cannon on me.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I think a day with octavia would be a lot more simple than one with vinyl. Granted, I listen to way more wubs than classical, I just like the way that octy, I dunno, acts, I guess. Sweeter, more proper. Not wanting to test a bass cannon on me.

I hear ya. Might be worthwhile simply because of the peace and calm. But if fannon is to be believed, then it may be likely that Vinyl Scratch would be constantly interrupting anyhow lol.

either

Snowflake Frostflame because he is me in a nutshell

Minty because she is my favorite G3 pony

Fluttershy because she is my favorite G4 pony

or

Scootaloo because I think she is the cutest pony

either way I would have a great time chatting with any of the 4