Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

HI, Dashie23 here

Dashie23

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: I Google searched a my little pony forum and this looked interesting.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I watched some episodes at a relative's house.

I am a sophomore in high school. I have Asperger’s syndrome, although I’m a normal person.

I play FPS games, but enjoy Pokemon, Tetris, Mario, and Skyrim as well. I am often on Reddit, making rage comics and advice animals. I enjoy writing, and have written 4 or 5 creepypasta, as well as a Pokemon fanfic and Saw fanfic.

I like eating Gummi bears and skittles. When I’m not watching ponies, I watch Doctor Who and Lord of the Rings.

• Brohoof 3

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: I Google searched a my little pony forum and this looked interesting.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I watched some episodes at a relative's house.

I am a sophomore in high school. I have Asperger’s syndrome, although I’m a normal person.

I play FPS games, but enjoy Pokemon, Tetris, Mario, and Skyrim as well. I am often on Reddit, making rage comics and advice animals. I enjoy writing, and have written 4 or 5 creepypasta, as well as a Pokemon fanfic and Saw fanfic.

I like eating Gummi bears and skittles. When I’m not watching ponies, I watch Doctor Who and Lord of the Rings.

Everyone I've met is very welcoming and caring since I joined, glad to have you on the ride :D:)