Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Pie episode recommend

kageyuki

so i was wondering if maybe there was any Pinkie Pie episodes that well don't have balloons in it or maybe one where the balloons don't pop it just im scared of balloons so is there any episode about Pinkie Pie out maybe w won't scare maybe

• Brohoof 1

... Uh... that's an odd phobia to have. The one with the least amount of balloons to my knowledge is Too Many Pinkie Pies. Balloons is a trademark of Pinkie, so I don't know what to tell you. Also:

sorry i can't help it and not going to watch the video sorry sorry

Balloons is kind of an odd phobia to have but whatever.

I would recommend Too many Pinkie Pies and Maud Pie. 

sorry sorry  but thank you for the recommends

Maud Pie, that's also one of the best Pinkie episodes so far!

mmm ok tho i think i may have watch it i think but thank you

If I'm not mistaken, Mmmystery on the Friendship Express doesn't have any balloons and it's mostly Pinkie Pie-focused.

oh really? thats great thank you

#PartyOfOne WATCH IT! NOW!

mm but isn't pinkie well scary in that one

Lots of balloons in that one.

Though maybe something with a few cameos of balloons might help you be on top of the phobia?

o oh gg g gao scary no no no im just to scared of them sorry

Not a requirement, just a potential suggestion.  Any phobia that strong seems unhealthy to me, and were it mine, I would treat it.

i have try to get over honest but i just can't sorry

A phobia that leads to avoidance behavior is nothing to critique. Globophobia is a officially recognized disorder. Don't try and help the guy by leading him to face his fears. It can lead to a panic attack.

To the OP ... I'll actually run through the eps and confirm. Is it just balloons or is it loud noises as well?

• Brohoof 2

A phobia that leads to avoidance behavior is nothing to critique. Globophobia is a officially recognized disorder. Don't try and help the guy by leading him to face his fears. It can lead to a panic attack.

To the OP ... I'll actually run through the eps and confirm. Is it just balloons or is it loud noises as well?

oh my g thank you very very much for being so understanding

What!? You're scared of balloons? Maud Pie and Too Many Pinkie Pies are good episodes where balloons don't pop.

gao mm y yes im scared of balloons sorry

I didn't necessarily mean by himself.

Balloons is kind of an odd phobia to have but whatever.

I would recommend Too many Pinkie Pies and Maud Pie. 

Balloons aren't an odd fear. I'm not sure if the OP is autistic, but I am. The sudden popping of balloons will make me have a panic attack. Actually, sudden loud noises in general does that. So I'm also afraid of balloons.

As for episodes, I'm not sure. Pinkie's cutie mark is balloons, so every Pinkie episode has balloons. I guess the episodes the other posters suggested? 

g well im not autistic im just really scare of loud sounds and i don't want to be rude but mm im a girl oh and pinkie pie cutie mark dosen't bother me

Edited by kageyuki