Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Iwo Jima, Feb. 19, 1945 RP

*Not Available*

Name: Griffin Christian Jacob Pvt.

Blood type: A+

Hometown: Newbury, Massachusetts

MOS: 0331 also known as a support gunner. BAR

If I need anything else just let me know.

(Just some filler down here. Just ignore it. Filler. Filler. Filler. Filler. Filler.)

I waited on the deck of the ship waiting to get on my LVT. I looked at the small black island I was heading to. The navy has been bombing it for a few days now. I wondered if any of the Japs were still alive with all that bombing. The crowd of marines moved up and the first row went over the ship and climbed down to the LVT. I was now in the first row now. I waited for the say so. I looked back to the island of Iwo Jima. Some F4 Corsairs flew overhead towards the island.

@,

Hi. I'm just letting you know that I have moved this thread from the roleplay section to the OOC section, as it's primary function seems to be the setting up of a roleplay, not the roleplay itself. As stated in the Roleplay World rules, every roleplay hosted within the Roleplay World requires a corresponding OOC thread linked within the first post. The rules also state the OOC content should be kept within the OOC thread, leaving the roleplay thread free for in-character writing.

You can find the rules for the section here: http://mlpforums.com/topic/105753-roleplay-rules-start-here/

Once you are ready to start this roleplay, you may post a new roleplay thread in the roleplay section, linking back to this one in the first post. :)

If you have any questions regarding the way the Roleplay World works, don't hesitate to contact me and I'll be happy to explain!

• Brohoof 1