Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you thankful for today?

BMF

Thankful for the trainload of homework I have, which I must submit tomorrow. Thankful for the fact that I recieved a broken ammeter, so I couldnt finish my lab report. Thankful for the fact that it was raining, and my walk back home was really wet and disturbing.

And I'm also thankful that I have mlp and all of you in my life :) thankful to have a roof over my head. Thankful for the food I have on my table when I get home. Thankful for a great social life. Thankful for having a lot of respect at uni. Thankful for... well the list goes on. We all have so much to be thankful for if we just sit down and think about it.

• Brohoof 1

@,Keep the good things in sight.I like the way you think! Also good luck with that report and don't get a cold.

thank you so much! :) I really do need that luck. Annd that homework I was talking about wasnt a joke ^_^ I think I'll get off the forums now. Might be working late into the night :)

• Brohoof 1

Honestly?

I'm thankful each and every day for the Dear Lord, that he allows me to continue to thrive on this earth, to experience live, and to pursue my dreams. I'm thankful for the family and friends I have, and I'm thankful for finding the herd, and expressing in who I really am.

• Brohoof 2

I'm thankful that my parents continue to provide me with a home, even though I'm in my mid-20s. Granted, independence isn't really feasible for me, but that's not my point! It just really isn't fair to them, I wish things had gone differently.

• Brohoof 3

I'm thankful for the following:

• The relative stability of my life
  • No long term debts; aside from my car
  • The college education I have
  • That my parents provide me with a home; despite my age of 28
  • My best friend, who was my girlfriend for a time, and the fact they we still respect and love each other as friends
  • That I've met great friends here like @IcyHaze, @Kay Dreamer, and
  • Brohoof 5

To quote my status update:

You know what? Life is good. I love the day I'm having; I loved picking up TFIOS for FREE at my school library, I loved finding a new brony in my class, I loved the way my dentist could take care of my teeth for me while chatting to me and looking good while doing all of that. But above all that I loved being able to come home and share it all with you lot. Life's good.

So yeah; pretty much sums it up.
  • Brohoof 1

• 9 months later...

Laughter. Just, being able to laugh at something, or myself. Life would be so much bleaker without that precious little gift.  :lol:

• Brohoof 4

I'm thankful for the time I got to have with my beautiful bulldog. It's extremely hard to lose him, but I'm glad he shared his entire life with me... That he let me give him so much loving, even when he was just trying to sleep. No matter how hard it may be to have lost him, it still can't measure up to the joy and happiness he brought. He was an angel.

• Brohoof 2