Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you thankful for today?

BMF

I'm thankful for the friends I've come to made here in this forum. You see, I'm very timid and keep to myself in real life but being here allows me to become free from this.

• Brohoof 3

I am thankful that this week is OVER! Horrible stress filled week with tons of work done in short amounts of time. Got home tonight after work and my fridge wasn't working! I thought, hell, this week just isn't letting go, is it? Take a look at my fridge and the wiring, and luckily I just had to reconnect one wire, somehow it got disconnected... 

So medium story short, this week is now in weekend mode, and I am beyond grateful to that! :D

• Brohoof 2

I am thankful for the fact, that i have a roof on my head, that i have good friends (which includes you,) and that my PS4 is still alive. :P

• Brohoof 2

There was this group project in class that was presented today and I didn't have to do much. I basically just joined and the rest of the group had done all the work already so it was a free pass for me. I'm thankful for that. 

• Brohoof 1

Today I am thankful for an amazing drawing that someone extremely special and close to me drew for me :wub: <3 

• Brohoof 3

Hanging out with horses today has made me extremely grateful that they exist! Not only are they fun to ride, but they are also a huge source of inspiration, especially when it comes to art and a certain Hasbro franchise. :orly: 

• Brohoof 4

• 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...