Banner by ~ Zero

Oh hay everypony!

Soul Flare

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: I was listening to a pony webradio, from wich I discovered the ponyville live network, then poniverse, and then the forums :v

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: You know the story of the hater who then decides to watch the show and suddenly becomes a major fan? Yeah, that's me :vI was watching videos that made fun of... the less likeable part of the fandom, but I would miss most of the jokes because well, I had no idea what they were talking about. So I started to watch MLP just to find out what it was and...Suddenly, I discovered the magic of friendship :VActually, the biggest thing MLP taught me, although indirectly, is to NOT judge something you don't know anything about, nor someone for liking something you don't.

Oh and as for the name (since a lot of people went like "Wat" when they read the first part of it.) It literally just means ":V", an emoticon i like to (ab)use often, and also my OC's cutie mark, no body part involved :v

Speaking of my OC, have a pic of him.

So HI everypony and see y'all on the other threads. Hopefully :v

post-29333-0-57962500-1409830639_thumb.png

• Brohoof 5

Thanks everypony for the warm welcome  :wub:

Sir, I like your story, welcome to our humble herd, and would you share with what was the exact moment during the show you found out you actually liked it? I am really curious.

PLUS

Pinkie Pie for life

Uhm, I'm not sure actually. I watched the fist episode and I was like "uh, ponies", then the second and I was like "Omg ponies" and then the third one and I was like "Yay ponies"

Three days later I had already watched all 3 seasons and I was waiting for the 4th :V

I guess it's been a slow but steady road to pony addiction :v

And Pinkie Pie is best pone