Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Could you be a slave/pet?

swordsman

@,

I really don't care about those things you mentioned. Honestly, if it's a good sort of pet owner, there isn't much to worry about for me. Hell, one could even make an argument for slave, since depending on the definition, a butler could fit the term 

There are many people who choose the life of a slave or a pet, serving and being protected by their master, in the BDSM world. It wouldn't surprise me to see people bowing before the alien invaders. Personally though, no, I couldn't do it.

• Brohoof 1

@,

I really don't care about those things you mentioned. Honestly, if it's a good sort of pet owner, there isn't much to worry about for me. Hell, one could even make an argument for slave, since depending on the definition, a butler could fit the term 

I am genuinely concerned for you. That's all I have to say.

Would you like to be treated as a subhuman? Would you like be under constant supervision, most likely having a leash on you when you are outside? Be restricted from going outside to do your favorite things except for when your master tells you to? Have your bed, food, and such chosen for you? Depend on an alien, group of aliens, or family of aliens for the rest of your life? Basically lose your liberties, independence, et cetera?

To some people, this is their lifestyle and feel most comfortable submitting entirely to the whims of their master. To others, it is merely a weekend of play and sexy fun. To others still, it is abhorrent. Always remember that alternative lifestyles are exactly that: alternative, not weird or amoral.

Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.

In essence I would rather have a harsh existence away from the aliens, than have the restrictions put on me that a pet/slave relationship would entail.

A gilded cage is still a cage.

To some people, this is their lifestyle and feel most comfortable submitting entirely to the whims of their master. To others, it is merely a weekend of play and sexy fun. To others still, it is abhorrent. Always remember that alternative lifestyles are exactly that: alternative, not weird or amoral.

You do have a point there, but I still disagree with a lifestyle like that. But hey, it's their choice.

Yeah... I would be fine with being a pet if I was treated well, like being given food and the aliens being nice to me. If not, then I would probably get upset and try to revolt.

A slave though? Definitely not, I hate doing work :P

Edited by SparklingSwirls
  • Brohoof 1

If they treat me nicely like I do my dogs/cats then yes! I could be their pet.

Now, more on the slave side, depends what you mean. I'll be a slave if it's the type of treatment that will get me tasty rewards. :comeatus:

I am honestly shocked by the amount of replies saying they're okay being a pet to an alien. Why would you want to? You are pretty much giving up your rights if you agree to be a pet. Would you like to be treated as a subhuman? Would you like be under constant supervision, most likely having a leash on you when you are outside? Be restricted from going outside to do your favorite things except for when your master tells you to? Have your bed, food, and such chosen for you? Depend on an alien, group of aliens, or family of aliens for the rest of your life? Basically lose your liberties, independence, et cetera? This is being a pet we're talking about. A pet. Not a roommate with an alien, not being adopted by aliens, but being a pet. Think about it.

(By the way, I'm not saying pets are being treated like shit. But it's just different when it's humans being the pets.)

well think about some ponys been and still do or are trying to do the same things to other ponys all the time. being a zebra, we have been force and are being force to give up our rights just to be a part of pony world. WE were treated as a subhuman race(some ponies still think of us this way and make laws agasiat us), were are under constant supervision and  they think it's ok to kill us(ferguson,NYC , lots of places in the US/world) we have lost a our liberties, independence, et cetera allready and if us zebras forget what we had to do to get our right we will be right back being slaves yet again.

Could i be a slave No, probblys not but a pet yeah. WHY?? well it will be a change from how things are right now. I would not have to worry about  being kill for just walking down the street and maybe by being pets to aliens we human might learn something about how to be better people.  If there these aliens are smarter then us then they must not have hate and some of the less things we have. So, to me we would be better then us think the  vulcan from star trek.

Would a fight if they were bad hack yeah!!! I see myself as both a Samurai and a the General of Royal equestrian lunar forces(that what listed down on face book as my job also a a Military advisor to equestria armed forces) and a gernral should die with the last bullet of the last war.

If they wanted a war this is how i would be

Refuse, resist, war is my destiny!

Desire unleashed, war is my destiny!

Chaos, A.D., war is my destiny!

Under a pale grey sky, war is my destiny!

I would make it rain alien blood from the sky cause i know about asymmetric warfare.  But as i said if there were good and i got a owner that i liked they would get a very loyal pet and friend they will protect them.

Well, I like to be scratched behind my ears, also bellyrubs, so I'd probably submit. :muffins:

This

This so much

I would definitely be ok with it as long as you don't get killed or something for resisting and its not like they see you as an intelligence difference of a human and a dog/cat

• Brohoof 1

well think about some ponys been and still do or are trying to do the same things to other ponys all the time. being a zebra,

...You're a zebra?

we have been force and are being force to give up our rights just to be a part of pony world.

Pony world?

WE were treated as a subhuman race(some ponies still think of us this way and make laws agasiat us), were are under constant supervision and  they think it's ok to kill us(ferguson,NYC , lots of places in the US/world) we have lost a our liberties, independence, et cetera allready and if us zebras forget what we had to do to get our right we will be right back being slaves yet again.

Are you referring to being black? If so, then holy shit, calling blacks zebras is offensive

would not have to worry about  being kill for just walking down the street and maybe by being pets to aliens we human might learn something about how to be better people. 

Being paranoid about getting killed while walking down the street isn't a normal thing people go through

If there these aliens are smarter then us then they must not have hate and some of the less things we have.

Intelligence =/= Emotion

Would a fight if they were bad hack yeah!!! I see myself as both a Samurai and a the General of Royal equestrian lunar forces(that what listed down on face book as my job also a a Military advisor to equestria armed forces) and a gernral should die with the last bullet of the last war.

A samurai? You are aware these guys killed themselves if they failed, right? This was the same attitude that led to the Japanese getting nuked in WW2. And generals require military knowledge, something I doubt you have

If they wanted a war this is how i would be https://www.youtube....h?v=Z5wjynbYyAo   Refuse, resist, war is my destiny! Desire unleashed, war is my destiny! Chaos, A.D., war is my destiny! Under a pale grey sky, war is my destiny!

War isn't a song

I would make it rain alien blood from the sky cause i know about asymmetric warfare.  But as i said if there were good and i got a owner that i liked they would get a very loyal pet and friend they will protect them.

Watch out, we got a badass over here 

• 2 weeks later...

would not have to worry about being kill for just walking down the street and maybe by being pets to aliens we human might learn something about how to be better people. Being paranoid about getting killed while walking down the street isn't a normal thing people go through

yeah, black people don't have to worry about getting killed or police harassment/  brutality.  I guess all the black people have feel this way in ferguson and other places that rised there freedom and lives to protest must be wroung then.

Would a fight if they were bad hack yeah!!! I see myself as both a Samurai and a the General of Royal equestrian lunar forces(that what listed down on face book as my job also a a Military advisor to equestria armed forces) and a gernral should die with the last bullet of the last war. A samurai? You are aware these guys killed themselves if they failed, right? This was the same attitude that led to the Japanese getting nuked in WW2. And generals require military knowledge, something I doubt you have

I am a samurai of the school of Miyamoto Musashi. He ran from his 1st losting battle and he way was "run away and live to fight again".

swordsman, on 06 Sept 2014 - 3:19 PM, said: I would make it rain alien blood from the sky cause i know about asymmetric warfare. But as i said if there were good and i got a owner that i liked they would get a very loyal pet and friend they will protect them. Watch out, we got a badass over here

I am not a bad ass. people that call themself and think of them self like that are people that most time prey on the weak and have never met a real warrior. I am a Aonisaibushi to Chukanbushi but becuase i don't train under a master i am a rōnin.

I am okay with being either, unless the slave part involves chains and violent beatings... Wait that sounded wrong... Forget what I said

about the slave part, I would only be a slave to a certain pony... A pet for an Alien race on the other hoof is something I wouldn't mind a bit of pampering and being looked after does not at all sound bad.