Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi Im Minty

YukkiMons

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: I just found this in the internet i wanna join in to meet new friends so i did ^-^

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I saw some fan animations then i watch some episodes.

I am Minty Green Tea. You can call me FC (Flame Carrotie in intials)

Im a little sweet to people.. anyway Im still have a crush on my friend on facebook named Golbane Golbat. I love his drawings,animations and his look sooo handsome EEEEEEK!!!! *fangirled* Some other bronies on facebook hated my OC because shes a alicorn.. whats so bad having a alicorn oc? Its just a OC they never do bad things to you. but hey Nice to meet yall!

P.s: I love Fluttercord and im a big fan of it and i like Sombra,Chrysalys and Discord.

post-29466-0-65120300-1409866959_thumb.png

post-29466-0-65120300-1409866959_thumb.png

Edited by MintyGreenTea-X-FC
  • Brohoof 3

Welcome and Greetings, . I hope you enjoy your stay with us here in the MLP Forum.

As for your question to why bronies and pegasisters alike bash on Alicorn OCs is because of a general prejudiced that they will automatically have godly powers and break the space time continuum or something stupid like that. I will admit there are some people who make that that why but not all. It's sad really but it's just the way people think.

Here is a place where you can express your love for your fave pony. Pinkie Pie Fan Club

• Brohoof 2

Hello Minty Green Tea. Nice to meet you. I am new to the forum as well. Alicorns are cool. My oc is a pegasus but all in all every pony is different. Heres somthing to think about. haters gonna hate no matter what, but, if you have haters you know your doing well. Let them hate. Anyways WELCOME TO THE HERD!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you have fun here. I am. Have a nice day and be safe. 

Your new Friend Back Slash.

Greetings MintyGreenTea-X-FC! Hope you enjoy your stay here on the forums! :)

Hello Minty Green Tea. Nice to meet you. I am new to the forum as well. Alicorns are cool. My oc is a pegasus but all in all every pony is different. Heres somthing to think about. haters gonna hate no matter what, but, if you have haters you know your doing well. Let them hate. Anyways WELCOME TO THE HERD!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you have fun here. I am. Have a nice day and be safe.

Your new Friend Back Slash.

Welcome and Greetings, . I hope you enjoy your stay with us here in the MLP Forum.

As for your question to why bronies and pegasisters alike bash on Alicorn OCs is because of a general prejudiced that they will automatically have godly powers and break the space time continuum or something stupid like that. I will admit there are some people who make that that why but not all. It's sad really but it's just the way people think.

Here is a place where you can express your love for your fave pony. Pinkie Pie Fan Club

Welcome to the Forums!

Hope you enjoy your stay and meet a lot of new people and make some awesome friendships :D

Thanks yall i appriciate it to welcoming me here ^^

post-29466-0-03805000-1409875178_thumb.png

• Brohoof 4

People hate alicorn OCs because the only alicorns in the show are princesses/something powerful anyway, and thus making an alicorn kind of make it sound too "unrealistic"

But really, it's pastel colored magical ponies, what's realistic about that? Plus, the only way that could be harmful in any way could be in roleplaying where an alicorn could end up being too powerful or something :V

That being said I think your OC is nice  :muffins:

Welcome to the herd! 

People hate alicorn OCs because the only alicorns in the show are princesses/something powerful anyway, and thus making an alicorn kind of make it sound too "unrealistic"

But really, it's pastel colored magical ponies, what's realistic about that? Plus, the only way that could be harmful in any way could be in roleplaying where an alicorn could end up being too powerful or something :V

That being said I think your OC is nice  :muffins:

Welcome to the herd! 

What he said. SOO AWESOME!!!!