Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

SCS

I am happy to announce that Jeric has been sentenced joined the ranks of the MLP Forums Q&A/tech support staff. He will certainly not be slaving for long, hard hours over a melting keyboard whilst being battered relentlessly by complicated questions and unending technical enigmas. Oh, and this is definitely not an elaborate ruse to hire a guy to bring Aquila coffee on an hourly basis.  :please: 

But no, on a serious note: he will be working with the Q&A staff team and in collaboration with other staff teams to help maintain the Site Questions & Tech Support forum section, one of the avenues we have available for site inquiries and technical issues. He will also be assisting with basic support tickets, not including moderation disputes, financial issues, or other tickets that require an administrator.

He will be joining the current Q&A staff team consisting of Ashley and ~Lugi~, lead/managed by Dawn Rider and SCS. Our team works with several other staff teams including MLPF moderation, MLPF administration, and Poniverse IT to ensure that everyone receives the best possible answer to their question, or the best possible resolution to their issue.

Jeric is highly qualified for this position, coming from a solid and expansive background including substantial experience with forum moderation and administration as well as substantial experience with programming and software development. In addition, his exemplary attitude, behavior, and posting history on MLP Forums leaves no doubt in my mind that he will be an excellent member of this team.

Welcome, Jeric.  :D

• Brohoof 40

Damn straight, he's highly qualified :D I don't think a better pick could've been made here. Knowing Jeric due to his activity in the Rarity Fan Club, I don't think I've met many people on these forums as genuinely fabulous as he is - his drive to help people is geniune, and I honestly don't think this title is going to change anything with him.  He's done a lot of good for us at the RFC as well as for this site as a whole, and I'm really proud and excited for his promotion.

You go, man :D

• Brohoof 12

Knowing him and how he doesn't like attention, I don't know if I should say this, but I'll say it anyway :P

I can honestly see him getting a frilly pink badge with ze wings one day :please: His attitude, intellect, and genuine drive to help people is pretty dope, yo.

• Brohoof 9

This pleases Pills. img-2893799-6-post-25189-0-38618800-1406

So much so that there wont be a Maud face at the end of these sentence -- this deserves much much better than that. img-2891625-1-post-25189-0-63425300-1406

Congratulations @Jeric,i am very elated to know you are on the MLPF staff now. img-2891625-1-post-25189-0-63425300-1406

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills
  • Brohoof 11

Welcome to the team Jeric!

I'm really happy to see Jeric join the staff.  It takes a special sort of person to be on Q&A... someone with patience, someone who actually enjoys helping other people, someone who is good at problem solving... Jeric is all of this and more.  Not only is he an awesome asset to the team just in terms of his sheer talent in this sort of a position, but I've been fortunate enough to get to talk to Jeric quite a bit lately, and I know what an awesome person Jeric is just to sit down and have a conversation with.  Plus he likes Chipmunks and I'm working on the whole Chipmunk takeover of the forum thing...

I really can't wait to get to work with Jeric some more, and I can't say enough how thrilled I am to see him join the team!

Congratulations!

• Brohoof 9

I've worked with Jeric, and I can see how dedicated he is with his newsletter work. I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that he'll be great for this position. Congratulations.

• Brohoof 6

Oh man, I saw the title of this and freaked out a little worried he'd done something to be banned XD

We'd never actually do anything like that if someone got in trouble :P

Hopefully now someone can FINALLY tell me why broken glass tastes so good.

wat

• Brohoof 10

The time has come.A Rarity fan reached the power :please:

post-26270-0-36851600-1403732934.png

But now on a serious note.I had the chance to talk with Jeric on the past,and I also work with him on the Poniverse Newsletter,and he really showed a level of responsability and passion for helping people that's not matched easily.

If I can say it,I see him reaching further positions,maybe even getting the purple badge,or even the winged badge,because,let's face it,he has what he needs for that positions.

Welcome to the Staff,Jeric.

• Brohoof 7