Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

SCS

Oh, and this is definitely not an elaborate ruse to hire a guy to bring Aquila coffee on an hourly basis.

Trust me SCS, the coffee would never make it to Aquila. post-25990-0-53437400-1410018897.png

I honestly have been staring at the reply editor longer than I expected to. I am genuinely moved by the comments from all of you. Recognition and praise is something that I never feel comfortable with so I will not go into a long form post. In the grand scheme of things I have not been a member here that long, but it didn't take me long to realize that this place had a certain quality and care about it, from the staff and specifically the members.

Suffice it to say I am deeply honored at the opportunity to promote Rarity and The Chipmunks wherever I can be of service to everyone here. Thank you all. :D

*gracefully exits thread blushing.

• Brohoof 12

Well, what can I say that hasn't been said already? Through my limited contacts with @Jeric I've known he had quite the level head on his shoulders. I'm sure he will make quite the addition to the staff here at MLPF.

Way to go man! :D

• Brohoof 6

I have to admit I got scared he was banned or something when I first saw this haha.

Ironic how he's actually getting promoted.

I've seen jeric around a fair bit, he hasn't been around long really, but he's already established a very mature air about him, he is able to be very mature when posting when required, but also has the ability to joke around and be funny, and I think that is something very good for a staff member to have here, or really just a good quality to have as an individual.

I won't say I know Jeric like super well or anything, but from what I know about him, I can say he is well qualified in my eyes to be a staff.

Congrats Jeric! I know you will be an awesome addition to the staff!

• Brohoof 4

Congratulations Jeric, I have read some of your posts and have got to say that you are one pony that seems to know what he is talking about, keep up up the good work, and good luck! :yay:

• Brohoof 4

• 3 weeks later...

I know this topic is over a month old, but speaking as someone who's personally been assisted by him, I can say with certainty that Jeric's promotion is well deserved.  He's extremely helpful and very knowledgeable, and I've no doubt that he's already been a big help to the staff.  Congrats Jeric!  :muffins:

• Brohoof 2